What's new

Why will China never accept Australia's surrender?

Answer: does Pakistan have enough electricity?

No, because Pakistani foolishly never took their HUGE military and stomped one of those oil/gas rich Arab infested Middle East nations into the dirt in order to obtain lots of cheap energy for Pakistanis. Sat around and let Europe take it.

No, because Pakistani foolishly never took their HUGE military and stomped one of those oil/gas rich Arab infested Middle East nations into the dirt in order to obtain lots of cheap energy for Pakistanis. Sat around and let Europe take it.
We don't need to invade any country. We already have enough. We just don't explore and develop.
Answer: does Pakistan have enough electricity?
Hey Kumar, stop pretending being a Chinese.

We don't need to invade any country. We already have enough. We just don't explore and develop.

Hey Kumar, stop pretending being a Chinese.
Because I didn't condone the arrogance of Pakistanis, you think I'm not Chinese??

Ah, yes, the Chinese are more reserved. Because of the education of Confucianism. They lack aggression. And they were very permissive to Pakistan, even when Pakistan attacked Xinjiang, China. They also retorted politely.

But.... unfortunately. I follow Legalist thought. no matter who attacks China, I will fight back harshly.

i think, you will gradually adapt to non Confucian Chinese.

I don't believe that is how others think or act. It is more, "why use what I have when there are others to take from?" That is how banking and loans work. That is what the raider peoples; Vikings, Huns, Vandals, Goths, IndoEuropeans.... did.
That is what the men in modern Europe, Japan and ABCANz do to. Those nations invade or consume so that others cannot consume. be it energy, machines or even food. ie have Americans eat 3700 calories a day and throw away lots more to ensure that others, ie Africans, S/SE Asians, go hungry.

Perhaps it is a part of the reason China is not ready to accept Aussie surrender. China was plundered by those who take from others. Now that China was consuming something others tried to change the game.

btw as you know, Arabs in the Gulf nations consume like mad men too.

I don't believe that is how others think or act. It is more, "why use what I have when there are others to take from?" That is how banking and loans work. That is what the raider peoples; Vikings, Huns, Vandals, Goths, IndoEuropeans.... did.
That is what the men in modern Europe, Japan and ABCANz do to. Those nations invade or consume so that others cannot consume. be it energy, machines or even food. ie have Americans eat 3700 calories a day and throw away lots more to ensure that others, ie Africans, S/SE Asians, go hungry.

Perhaps it is a part of the reason China is not ready to accept Aussie surrender. China was plundered by those who take from others. Now that China was consuming something others tried to change the game.

btw as you know, Arabs in the Gulf nations consume like mad men too.
So far in Pakistan, this thinking is not prevalent. So yes, I don't blame anyone for our bad conditions.

Because I didn't condone the arrogance of Pakistanis, you think I'm not Chinese??

Ah, yes, the Chinese are more reserved. Because of the education of Confucianism. They lack aggression. And they were very permissive to Pakistan, even when Pakistan attacked Xinjiang, China. They also retorted politely.

But.... unfortunately. I follow Legalist thought. no matter who attacks China, I will fight back harshly.

i think, you will gradually adapt to non Confucian Chinese.
@beijingwalker sir, can you please ask this gentleman some specific questions, so that we really know whether he is a Chinese. He has surprised me today.

@beijingwalker sir, can you please ask this gentleman some specific questions, so that we really know whether he is a Chinese. He has surprised me today.
Don't waste time. My relationship with Beijingers is not pleasant. Again. I will not condone the arrogance of Pakistanis.

Don't waste time. My relationship with Beijingers is not pleasant. Again. I will not condone the arrogance of Pakistanis.
Actually whether you are Chinese or not. Let me enlighten you about few things.
We actually cooled down Xinjian, not attached it. India did.
Pakistan is standing in the midst of intense fight between West and China. So far we are on Chinese side. And our intention is to maintain it for long time.
Muslims around the globe are not happy about the treatment of Muslims in Xinjiag, and we know it.

A Chinese diplomat said: if you want China to be your enemy. China will be your most qualified enemy. This is what China said to US.

And then Australia was angry... so,A dog intervened in the conflict between the two giants.

Initially, China didn't care about Australia. After all, Australia doesn't understand the world. The same thing It may overestimate its international position... So China is very tolerant of Australia(In the eyes of many Chinese, there is no big difference between Australia and Gambia).

But... this dog seems to have rabies. Its cry is too loud. so we need to treat this dog.

Australia says it wants to get rid of its economic dependence on China.

OK, China's response: raise tariffs on all Australian goods to 200%.

Australia claims to sue China at the WTO.

OK, China's response: please.

Australia claims we have a navy.

the China Coast Guard said: No, you don't have a navy.

Australia says America is our father.

China: please get out of AIIB and RCEP.
……………

Let's guess what else Australia wants to play?

As we all know, Australia has only the right to surrender in international affairs.

So today. Nazi Morrison wanted to have a dialogue with China. Fascist Australia needs a decent surrender.

But the game has begun. It is up to China to decide when it will end. so China doesn't want to have a dialogue with Australia. China doesn't want to accept Australia's Secret surrender... and maybe, China will never accept Australia's surrender.

The game continues! oh A friendly tip: the game was launched by Australia.

I said: Australia chooses the way of the game. China decides the outcome of the game. This sentence is always valid.

Here, I need to remind the world. Make enemies with China. Are you sure you have the power?

Next: Canada!

Boy, these are some big claims and words.

I don't like Convicts, never have. But Chinese should not fly too high for their own sake, keep your feet to the ground.

Boy, these are some big claims and words.

I don't like Convicts, never have. But Chinese should not fly too high for their own sake, keep your feet to the ground.
But I think it's because China is too low key and reserved. so let some countries have some illusions.

Why don't we take the initiative?

China and U.S. help evacuate sick Australian from Antarctica

Stinking Australian maggots, only make trouble for the world!

China will squeeze Australia until the Australians grovel. China is making an example of Australia. Australia is utterly powerless against China.

how is that squeezing working out for you.....:lol:

how is that squeezing working out for you.....:lol:

Oh, but 300 million people in the US lack electricity. Why don't the US buy Australian coal?

Look, I'm qualified to be a Western journalist.

Back
Top Bottom