What's new

Why will China never accept Australia's surrender?

5 more years mate....all of your hot air will be out. The process is already started.

China "The giant" is just about propaganda.....ask your Winnie the Poo about the actual number you have post covid...
Wow, Australian maggots know Shanghai Disneyland?

No need 5 years. Just now. Australia can try any game. I'm not looking down on Australia. You only have the right to surrender in international affairs! But... China doesn't want to give you that right. LOL:lol:

Wow, Australian maggots know Shanghai Disneyland?

No need 5 years. Just now. Australia can try any game. I'm not looking down on Australia. You only have the right to surrender in international affairs! But... China doesn't want to give you that right. LOL:lol:

And we give a damn to what bat eaters think .

"China doesn't want to give us the right"....Lol... and Australia doesn't want to give China a F***.

Stopped reading after this...

.....a reason why no other administration went for tariff's, .

Trump isn’t the first to impose trade tariffs...the history of US presidents imposing tariffs goes back to the mid 1800’s. By September 2020 the US government collected 79.6 billion $ from tariff on Chinese imports and until mid 2020 the Chinese had dropped their currency 10% v the USD to offset the cost to US consumers-so pre COVID Trumps tariffs were having the desired effect. US demand for Chinese imports spiked mid 2020 largely due to COVID related imports mainly medical supplies and home office equipment.

almost no customers means Australians will see falling prices. Good for Australians. Lucky Australians. Those Dutch/Israeli banksters love blonde sex slave girls so blondes are given everything.

These are good comments. When you are hurt and down you will see who come to help you with no thought of any reward. When Canadians near murdered me, poisoned, tortured and robbed me, I learned that I had no friends, "We don't need you anymore." they said. None in Canada, none anywhere else. There were just people who wanted to use me as Canadians, Brits and Americans had been using me and my ancestors.

Last edited:
When China cuts imports from Australia, other countries quickly fill the gap. Australian exports are easier to substitute as they are basically resource-heavy.

Australia will not get more than empty words from its 'ideological peers.' It is a self-help world. Even the US resource extractors now line up to kick the dead horse called Australian resource exports to China.

Ah, but I really care about Australian maggots eating aborigines.

Stinking Australia, you're just a maggot! It's just disgusting! But. China must fVck Australia!!! :rofl:

Your post clearly depicts your maturity level Chum...... don't waste my time. Thanks

Primary problem with Aussies is that much like their Hindutva friends, they too are blinded by racism. Racism reflects in every state policy in Australia, they are so racist that they can't even see it. Its normal behaviour for them. Teaching a sorry lesson to Australia is a job nobody but China could've done.
Australia is not alone sir. Australia represents the sentiments of Europe and USA. I have recently dug up that how Europe, and specially white skinned Europe bahaives. I was stunned to see in a team of, let say 8, there was 1 Italian, 2 Australian, 2 Germans, 1 Swedish, 1 Spanish, and 1 guy from USA. All white. And funny part is, these guys are not representing the respective countries. The work they did holds a global value.
The embargo lists, that contains the name of Pakistan, also contains the name India and Canada. But do you think the level of embargoes on all these countries is same?
The game against this racist supermacy should go like that:
Untiding the rope between Europe and USA. This will automatically neutralise Australia, no need to take extra action. Petrolium prices should also be accepted in Russian and Chinese currencies. Encouragement of local R&D based products.
You will see that actions against Australia will see backlash from Europe, specially from Germany.
@SBUS-CXK

You will see that actions against Australia will see backlash from Europe, specially from Germany.
@SBUS-CXK
Oh no, I didn't see the "strong reaction" from other countries about China punishing Australia.

If they don't agree with China punishing Australia. They can exit AIIB, IMF..... If Australia has other opinions. It can exit RCEP and AIIB...

Australia is not alone sir. Australia represents the sentiments of Europe and USA. I have recently dug up that how Europe, and specially white skinned Europe bahaives. I was stunned to see in a team of, let say 8, there was 1 Italian, 2 Australian, 2 Germans, 1 Swedish, 1 Spanish, and 1 guy from USA. All white. And funny part is, these guys are not representing the respective countries. The work they did holds a global value.
The embargo lists, that contains the name of Pakistan, also contains the name India and Canada. But do you think the level of embargoes on all these countries is same?
The game against this racist supermacy should go like that:
Untiding the rope between Europe and USA. This will automatically neutralise Australia, no need to take extra action. Petrolium prices should also be accepted in Russian and Chinese currencies. Encouragement of local R&D based products.
@SBUS-CXK
Oh, if Pakistan against China punishing Australia, we can end CPEC. if India is against China punishing Australia, I hope they will take the initiative to leave SCOl. If Europe against China punishes Australia. I don't want to see any European proposals in UNSC.

At present, there is no "strong reaction" from the US...

This is Australia. A lonely dog.

At the same time, we also hope that other countries will not overestimate their international position

Oh, if Pakistan against China punishing Australia, we can end CPEC. if India is against China punishing Australia, I hope they will take the initiative to leave SCOl. If Europe against China punishes Australia. I don't want to see any European proposals in UNSC.

At present, there is no "strong reaction" from the US...

This is Australia. A lonely dog.

At the same time, we also hope that other countries will not overestimate their international position
Please end CPEC now. We have suffered a lot due to this road of yours. We have far better offers from other countries, specifically from your best friend.
And you must be a stray dog on the roads of China. So don't worry, you will not see much. Actually you can't.

Please end CPEC now. We have suffered a lot due to this road of yours. We have far better offers from other countries, specifically from your best friend.
And you must be a stray dog on the roads of China. So don't worry, you will not see much. Actually you can't.
OK. I will make a request to CPC.
And I will continue to ask CPC to remain neutral in UNSC!

Dogs always misunderstand their position.

OK. I will make a request to CPC.
And I will continue to ask CPC to remain neutral in UNSC!
Dogs always misunderstand their position.

Let's see what China does on your requests.
And please post here the reply to your first request from CPC.
Now eat your bone, and hush.

Europe dominant male bloodline is y dna haplogroup R1b. likely Caananites
Russia, India, Pakistan dominant male bloodline is y dna haplogroup R1a
At least 2500 years of war between the descendants of those two opposite brothers.
And a Pakistani thinks he can ally with R1b. dude, the hatred is genetic.

Back
Top Bottom