What's new

Why Western criticism of India’s Mars mission is blatant racism

I think China and India shall be friends, those western racist shall shut the fcuk up! My sincere wish for India Mar probing success! Without Chinese and Indian engineers, USA won't be leading power as nowadays.

Actually, India and China would never be friends until the territorial claims are settled between the two. India has no record of settling territorial dispute with any of its neighbors as far as I know. So good luck with that. 
And you just have to jump on every thread about India? 
The best thing is to ignore this pathetic cheap jibes. It just shows their pettiness and we need to just move on and do what we need to.

I don't think this forum would exist without India providing the entertainment.

Actually, India and China would never be friends until the territorial claims are settled between the two. India has no record of settling territorial dispute with any of its neighbors as far as I know. So good luck with that. 

I don't think this forum would exist without India providing the entertainment.
Brother near around mid 2014 both Indian and Chinese forces will have to protect its occupied Kashmir from jihadist coming from Pakistan. According to some jihad fb pages i see the mujahideens are now eyeing both Indian and Chinese occupied Kashmir.

There was a reason behind anti-terrorist drill happened recently.

Brother near around mid 2014 both Indian and Chinese forces will have to protect its occupied Kashmir from jihadist coming from Pakistan. According to some jihad fb pages i see the mujahideens are now eyeing both Indian and Chinese occupied Kashmir.

There was a reason behind anti-terrorist drill happened recently.

But its as likely that India and China would turn against each other. neither country are friendly with each other and are suspicious of one another's intentions.

I can even see India support Jihadist against China.

Russia is not represented in any Asian Organization. There is no Russian sports team in Asian Games. 

that's irelevant. It's territory goes to the end of the Asian continent. 
Avoid patronizing terms like "kid", unless you know me that well to judge whther I'm a kid (in any sense of the word) or not.

Again - I chose my words carefully (as I always do). I did not speak of numbers, I spoke of expeditionary capability. Presently the UK has the second best expeditionary capability, after the US. That is not something quantifiable by numbers alone.

Sure champ, now tell me with what will they land their capability?

But its as likely that India and China would turn against each other. neither country are friendly with each other and are suspicious of one another's intentions.

I can even see India support Jihadist against China.
I've immense respect for China. India just see China as competitor and NOT an enemy that 62 war was big blunder from our side.

BJP is slightly pro-China so a win for them will improve both the country's relation.

Coming to jihad point, we Indians are ourselves protecting our territory, there is no way India would do such acts against China. India-China needs to come closer. You see the moment India showed interest in China but your country didn't do much, that moment Vietnam and Japan grabbed the opportunity to control India. Initiative should be there from both sides. There are people who are pro-China too.

India seeks to be friend with China and not an enemy.

I've immense respect for China. India just see China as competitor and NOT an enemy that 62 war was big blunder from our side.

BJP is slightly pro-China so a win for them will improve both the country's relation.

Coming to jihad point, we Indians are ourselves protecting our territory, there is no way India would do such acts against China. India-China needs to come closer. You see the moment India showed interest in China but your country didn't do much, that moment Vietnam and Japan grabbed the opportunity to control India. Initiative should be there from both sides. There are people who are pro-China too.

`he is being idiotic in every india related thread. doesn't deserve any attention. you can look for his previous posts.

In international relationship, competitors with territorial claims is exactly the term "enemy" So India and China are not friends of each other, each are enemies of one another.

Modi is very pro-China himself. Its likely that India would become a pariah state if he come to power. US may cancel all military cooperation with India, including the precious engine for LCA, thus doom LCA forever.

Finally, India may be against Jihadist going to India. But it might provide a safe passage way for jihadist going to China such as Uighurs terrorist groups. 
`he is being idiotic in every india related thread. doesn't deserve any attention. you can look for his previous posts.

I state fact about India/China relationship. There is a word for attacking the person making the statement than the statement itself.

In international relationship, competitors with territorial claims is exactly the term "enemy" So India and China are not friends of each other, each are enemies of one another.

Modi is very pro-China himself. Its likely that India would become a pariah state if he come to power. US may cancel all military cooperation with India, including the precious engine for LCA, thus doom LCA forever.

Finally, India may be against Jihadist going to India. But it might provide a safe passage way for jihadist going to China such as Uighurs terrorist groups. 

I state fact about India/China relationship. There is a word for attacking the person making the statement than the statement itself.
One of Pakistani songs has :-

"Chin-o-Arab Hamara Hindustan Hamara" surely they're eyeing China too ;)

India acts a border for China to filter jihadist , but soon post 2014 there may be loopholes where China will witness attacks on civilians too.

There a reason why countries fear to do friendship with Muslim nations, they are expansionists wherever they are. Muslims are always good when they are minority when they become a majority they will start domination. Try to apply Shariah...you can see how Pakistan is bleeding, Syria is now totally a barren land filled with dead bodies.. This is why India keeps Muslims in check I do request Chinese to do the same.

Many analysts even say that China did a big mistake by doing friendship with a Muslim country. Only time will tell where we will go but India-China won't ever get into a war..mark my words. Soon USA is gonna leave from this region.

Indians don't give a fcuk about USA, many students just prefer USA because employment opportunities are better there.

You should really stop blind-trusting any country.

One of Pakistani songs has :-

"Chin-o-Arab Hamara Hindustan Hamara" surely they're eyeing China too ;)

India acts a border for China to filter jihadist , but soon post 2014 there may be loopholes where China will witness attacks on civilians too.

You should really stop blind-trusting any country.

Why would there be a loop hole past 2014?

Why would there be a loop hole past 2014?
Because unfortunately terror outfits like Hizbul Mujahideen are successfully operating WITHIN Indian Kashmir. If they can successfully penetrate within they can cross borders too and i bet some of them are in Chinese territory.

Post 2014 the afghani groups will also come to Kashmir which are currently busy with USA in afghanistan.

Because unfortunately terror outfits like Hizbul Mujahideen are successfully operating WITHIN Indian Kashmir. If they can successfully penetrate within they can cross borders too and i bet some of them are in Chinese territory.

Post 2014 the afghani groups will also come to Kashmir which are currently busy with USA in afghanistan.

But why would Kashmiris go to fight China. Kashmir is occupied by India, not China.

China has Uighurs to worry about. And they are tough against terrorists. More so than other countries that are tolerant against terrorists.

But why would Kashmiris go to fight China. Kashmir is occupied by India, not China.

China has Uighurs to worry about. And they are tough against terrorists. More so than other countries that are tolerant against terrorists.
I can see that (see how much active they are getting in your region)

Nine shot dead in Xinjiang police station attack: Xinhua - InterAksyon.com

Uygurs blame religious and cultural repression in Xinjiang for violence | South China Morning Post

2 policemen, 9 militants killed in Xinjiang attack | Business Standard

Moreover i've a links to few fb pages (jihad) promoting terror to India as well as China.

If Jihad says freedom to whole Kashmir (which includes China occupied Kashmir too) then they will target China too. As I've said earlier the potential threat is Indian Kashmir but they will definitely sneak your borders too.

You can't stop brainwashed extremists can you?

Fair enough as you did not specifically state that India would be able to threaten Europe with an expeditionary force.

I don't think that India will necessarily have more capability than the UK though.

The UK could have 2 70,000 tonne carriers in 10 years time. The fate of the 2nd carrier is still to be decided.

Each one of the UK carriers will be capable of operating 50 aircraft, which includes a maximum of 36 JSFs.
There is no doubt that within 10 years India will have the edge on almost all of Europe militarily as it is EXPANDING its military whilst the Europeans are CUTTING it. As of now the IAF could give any European AF a run for its money, in 10-12 years the IAF will have a clear lead.

The French are perhaps the only European nation that's military could threaten India right now or beyond 2020 but they are looking to get ever closer to India so that's a non-starter.

There is no doubt that within 10 years India will have the edge on almost all of Europe militarily as it is EXPANDING its military whilst the Europeans are CUTTING it. As of now the IAF could give any European AF a run for its money, in 10-12 years the IAF will have a clear lead.

The French are perhaps the only European nation that's military could threaten India right now or beyond 2020 but they are looking to get ever closer to India so that's a non-starter.

Not sure where you are coming from here.

The only way the French could threaten India now is by using nuclear missiles fired from SSBNs. United Kingdom also has this capability.

btw, India is still an importer of arms and hence will never get the latest cutting edge technologies that the supplier nation has.

Not sure where you are coming from here.

The only way the French could threaten India now is by using nuclear missiles fired from SSBNs. United Kingdom also has this capability.

btw, India is still an importer of arms and hence will never get the latest cutting edge technologies that the supplier nation has.

It is not the question whether you are importer or not, it is the question of capability. According to Global Firepower - 2013 World Military Strength Ranking, India is the fourth powerful nation on earth. And given that India's defence budget is growing at a rate of 20% every year, its position as military power will be further fortified.

And regarding India never getting latest cutting edge technologies, you are right and India has no choice but to develop its own indigenous defence industry. With increasing private participation, I see a different Indian defence industry in another decade than it is now

Back
Top Bottom