What's new

Why were US media silent on Pfizer vaccine deaths?

How Indian ask others to have a shame when you never have one? We follow WHO, not Trump, it's Covid-19 which so far can be earliest traced back to Spain and Italy, US. To Indians, your ambition always turn out to be shamelessness.
Knew lot of things about Chinese but shamelessness is a new one, really!
Hiding behind Indians & Trump and what not.
World came to know about a place called WUHAN only after Chinese virus. Difficult to accept? Deal with it. Shamelessness may work for you but it does not hide the truth.
Forget India, forget USA, ask anyone else (barring your iron friend ofcourse), they will tell you, Chinese virus is "CHINESE" virus.

Knew lot of things about Chinese but shamelessness is a new one, really!
Hiding behind Indians & Trump and what not.
World came to know about a place called WUHAN only after Chinese virus. Difficult to accept? Deal with it. Shamelessness may work for you but it does not hide the truth.
Forget India, forget USA, ask anyone else (barring your iron friend ofcourse), they will tell you, Chinese virus is "CHINESE" virus.
Shameless is another word for India, what a terrible country.. we follow WHO, you follow Trump, that's why you guys are the top two infection and death country, what a shame.

WHO officials thank China for support in COVID-19 source research

Shameless is another word for India, what a terrible country.. we follow WHO, you follow Trump, that's why you guys are the top two infection and death country, what a shame.

WHO officials thank China for support in COVID-19 source research
Stop chanting Trump this & Trump that. He is going. In his tenure, he wasnt able to make much difference to the world except giving certain BIG statements. And you think Chinese Virus is being called Chinese Virus because of Trump? Expect you to be a little smart than that little man.

You are being "thanked" for what any other civilised country would do for sake of humanity. Does it make you wonder a teeny-tiny bit? When a terrorist surrenders, he is "thanked". When a dacoit provides information about where he has hidden his loot, , he is "thanked". When a bully lets you pass through his "AREA", he is also "thanked". This thank by WHO is similar to those "thanks". In Hindi we say "समझदार को इशारा काफी". It means, a wise person just needs an indication.

This thank by WHO is similar to those "thanks". In Hindi we say "समझदार को इशारा काफी". It means, a wise person just needs an indication.
Who cares what your Hindi says, Who follow WHO, you follow Trump, that's it, cause you repeatedly used phrases created only by Trump but not WHO. You and US, the top two sick men of the world with collapsing economy, misery loves company, I guess.

Who cares what your Hindi says, Who follow WHO, you follow Trump, that's it, cause you repeatedly used phrases created only by Trump but not WHO. You and US, the top two sick men of the world with collapsing economy, misery loves company, I guess.
Hindi was mentioned because the original proverbial line is in Hindi. You know "proverbs"? Do you know they have "wisdom" in them irrespective of the language? I have heard about certain "Chinese Proverbs" and I respect the wisdom in them irrespective of whether they are Chinese or Japanese. Capisce? Little bit?
When you nothing to counter, you start bashing the language? Expected Chinese to be smarter than that man!

Hindi was mentioned because the original proverbial line is in Hindi. You know "proverbs"? Do you know they have "wisdom" in them irrespective of the language? I have heard about certain "Chinese Proverbs" and I respect the wisdom in them irrespective of whether they are Chinese or Japanese. Capisce? Little bit?
When you nothing to counter, you start bashing the language? Expected Chinese to be smarter than that man!
It's not bashing, I have zero interest in your lanuage, so keep it to yourself.

This is the latest from an Italian News Daily.

Norway, 23 deaths after Pfizer vaccine. Enough alarmism: the causes and the truth about what happened
January 16, 2021

https://vk.com/share.php?url=https:...causes-and-the-truth-about-what-happened.html
https://www.digg.com/submit?url=htt...causes-and-the-truth-about-what-happened.html

January 15, 2021 20:31In Norway 23 people died after the administration of the Pfizer vaccine: the Norwegian drug agency intervened to stop general alarmism
Despite the vaccine has been indicated by many, in recent months, as the main weapon through which humanity can get out of the pandemic, the short time in which it was produced made many people suspicious about the real effectiveness of the cure. Any news is therefore good to throw mud and generate panic regarding the administration of the vaccine and its possible harmful effects on human health.
Coronavirus vaccine, the delirium of the Roman municipal councilor: “so Bill Gates will control us remotely”
From Norway A rather worrying news has arrived: 23 people died after receiving Pfizer-Biotech vaccine. Unleashing alarmism was all too easy between tabloid headlines and disinformation. The Norwegian drug agency, through its director Steinar Madsen, had to intervene in the first person to clarify. First of all it is about 13 dead out of 29 reports of side effects. From the autopsies on the dead, people very advanced in age (all over 80), suffering from previous pathologies and often poor health, it is clear how some minor side effects (such as trivial fever and nausea) the causes that accelerated death. Therefore weak subjects who could have died from the same causes due to a common cold, not directly attributable to lethal side effects of the vaccine.
To the microphones of broadcaster NRK, Madsen explained that: “There are 13 deaths, nine serious side effects and seven less serious side effects. Doctors now need to carefully consider who should be vaccinated. Those who are very fragile and at the end of life can be vaccinated after an individual evaluation “. With ‘frail patients‘, Madsen indicates subjects suffering from chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (BPCO), advanced heart failure, dementia and other serious pathologies certainly not common to all the elderly. It was also pointed out that the vaccine was administered to other ‘fragile individuals’ who are currently in excellent health. The 13 dead would therefore be a rather special case, one rare exception. In this regard, however, Norway has decided to review its vaccine policy, determining that for the elderly and those at risk, the administration of the vaccine will take place only after careful individual analysis.

https://www.italy24news.com/a/2021/...causes-and-the-truth-about-what-happened.html

In the UK thus far about 3.5-million people (45% of the over 80's) have received jab; about half with the Pfizer vaccine including a cousin uncle who is 87 and an ex-colleague who is 82 with no side effects. A neighbor's dad who is now 87 reported that his arm was sore for a couple of days.

In the UK about 1 in 50 has Corona with about 30% showing no symptoms whatsoever. My son already had a moderately severe case of Covid-19 but by the grace of Allah, he is now fully recovered. Being 77 years old, if I catch it I have a nearly 25% chance of kicking the bucket. My turn is expected to come sometime in February and I am going to go ahead with it, being far less risky than not getting vaccinated.

India is free to try the Chinese version. Of course, China will insist on concessions, particularly where you guys are fighting over...:enjoy:
He is an Indian equivalent some Chinese Americans being CCP party mouthpieces while enjoying the comforts of USA

Back
Top Bottom