What's new

Why were US media silent on Pfizer vaccine deaths?

Perhaps the reason is that The CEO of Pfizer is a jew, and these people literally RULE the US of A?

Pfizer's CEO cashed out 60% of his stock on the same day the company unveiled the results of its COVID-19 vaccine trial

The SINOVAC chairman and CEO resigned two days ago, two senior executives gone - what is your interpretation of this event? All is great in CPC paradise? :lol:

New York Post was talking about Norway deaths nine days ago.

January 7, 2021

HNY, of course a simple google search reveals the truth, NYT, Washington Post, ABC and others have covered the deaths in Norway.

But not one whisper about the exit of two Sinovac executives two days ago. I hope they don’t disappear like Mr. Ma.

Vaccines are supposed to save lives, not to kill lives.
Yes, and civilised countries are supposed to eradicate viruses not create them.

Have some sense of shame man. The Chinese virus gulped 20 Lakh people. Don't compete in shamelessness. 'Virus is not Chinese" (VINC) is same as THNR

HNY, of course a simple google search reveals the truth, NYT, Washington Post, ABC and others have covered the deaths in Norway.

But not one whisper about the exit of two Sinovac executives two days ago. I hope they don’t disappear like Mr. Ma.

I didn't see any mention in the Chinese press about the downgraded Brazilian effectiveness results.

Have some sense of shame man. The Chinese virus gulped 20 Lakh people. Don't compete in shamelessness. 'Virus is not Chinese" (VINC) is same as THNR
This is not about saving lives but saving face -- China's face.

The Party knows that China was responsible for the virus and now made it clear to all citizens that China's image in all domains must be rehabilitated and attention must be diverted whenever possible.

Western media put all their attention to Chinese vaccines while largely forgets to report their own.

In scientific world the virus origin hasn't been found yet, but of course your Indian minds only follow Trump.

Western media put all their attention to Chinese vaccines while largely forgets to report their own.

In scientific world the virus origin hasn't been found yet, but of course your Indian minds only follow Trump.
Indian minds are leading Google & Microsoft which are not exactly following Trump. Forget Indian minds for a while and swing & dodge all you want but the world knows the how&where of the Chinese virus very well. Dont behave like the proverbial Ostrich. Have some shame. You can become a "superpower" and supress it (or pretend) to your heart's content. But WUHAN has become "popular" in the world in 2020 only. Being ambitious is one thing. Being shameless is another.

I noticed there is currently a very hard push for Pfizer vaccine while a lot of side effect related deaths are being reported around the world. At the same time western and Indian propagandists also try hard to badmouth China developed vaccines. That reminds me the following propaganda,

1610870901528.png

I'd say let final results speak in the future few months for those competing vaccines. As there is no access to Chinese vaccines in Australia at the moment, I for myself won't vaccinate with Pfizer vaccine at all until its effectiveness and long term safety being truly revealed and I have made that suggestion to all my family members and friends around.

As for the propagandists visible in this thread, I sincerely hope you can take that vaccine ASAP in order to produce more evidence of its effectiveness and safety and therefore be helpful to others.

Dont behave like the proverbial Ostrich. Have some shame. You can become a "superpower" and supress it (or pretend) to your heart's content. But WUHAN has become "popular" in the world in 2020 only. Being ambitious is one thing. Being shameless is another.
How Indian ask others to have a shame when you never have one? We follow WHO, not Trump, it's Covid-19 which so far can be earliest traced back to Spain and Italy, US. To Indians, your ambition always turn out to be shamelessness.

New York Post was talking about Norway deaths nine days ago.

January 7, 2021
sir,where's newyork times?cnn?bbc?skynews? washington post? cnbc? fox? nypost is basically a clandestine opinion piece .
Twitter basically hides all of pfizer's side effect related post as much as they can.The effect of this unproven mrna based vaccines can be disastrous on human species and future generations if it had some hidden repercussions.
This is nothing but the criminal action of big pharma, playing with the life of humans over profit.

Last edited:
No after affects or deaths with the British vaccine . 4 million vaccinated . It’s the one to take .

These effect of this unproven mrna based vaccines can be disastrous on human species and future generations if it had some hidden repercussions .
This is nothing but the criminal action of big pharma, playing with the life of humans over profit.
India is free to try the Chinese version. Of course, China will insist on concessions, particularly where you guys are fighting over...:enjoy:

India is free to try the Chinese version. Of course, China will insist on concessions, particularly where you guys are fighting over...:enjoy:
You are a shameless propagandist and troll. India has already announced their own vaccine and will never buy or try to obtain Chinese vaccines, which will certainly disappoint you as there won't be any so called free vaccine concession going on to let you lever to make new lies.

Back
Top Bottom