What's new

Why wealth of Hyderabad Nizam's heirs depends on Pakistan

What connection apart from being Indian.
Konkans aren't Indians, they are a heritage.
All right, fine.
There used to be a big concentration of Konkans in Hyderabad (Still is, I believe)
So in other words, Konkans have lived there and know that it was a Muslim majority area

Internet Hindu trolling again. Hyderabadis are Muslims

Which world you are living?? this is not Hyderabad from Pakistan!!!, below are few videos from the Movies based in Hyderabad and you will understand how it differs from your Hyderabad, Hyderabadis are the most live and colorful personalities of India, and watch yourself how it differs from your Hyderabad...

Last edited by a moderator:
No offense , you couldnt take on Kashmir , lost your West Pakistan , now instability in Balochistan... and you expect you could have managed landlocked Hyderabad ?

Hyderabad as a part of Pakistan, how can people even think of that. :rofl::rofl:

Konkans aren't Indians, they are a heritage.

Konkan is the name of coastline in India.

There used to be a big concentration of Konkans in Hyderabad (Still is, I believe)
So in other words, Konkans have lived there and know that it was a Muslim majority area

You are wrong.
Konkani people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Difference is, in Kashmir most of the population wanted to merge with Pakistan, same in Hyderabad. So it basically is Pakistan's wealth.
:rofl::rofl::rofl: one of the finest post and thread......... lolz .... come and claim... KCR and vijayashanthi will kick... hard...

:eek: Would any Pakistani believe he is an Indian ?

When Pakistanis discuss about Indus Valley civilization he instantly become dark foreigners. I remember reading comment of a Punjabi guy Omar1984,"What the relation do this Bhojpuri has with Pakistan?":woot:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: one of the finest post and thread......... lolz .... come and claim... KCR and vijayashanthi will kick... hard...
They dont even spare Andhra people in Hyderabad . KCR will die if somebody claims hyd is Pakistan's . Btw the Hyderabad state consisted of current Telangana and few districts from Karnataka and Maharastra too :woot:

That is a Muslim Majority state and they had a very high IQ unlike some other states along with Muslim wealth.

I got what IQ you got..... 6 million population two cities, one muslim majority area called Pathabasthi with around 40 % muslim majority population...... hey it is my state capital.....

Before that, they have to face Balayya. :laugh:

sachi pothadu koduku............:rofl::rofl::rofl: adhinayakudu chupinchali veediki.........

Dark Angel said to accept what happened.
So you want us to accept that India took Hyderabad by force, even though they elected to go with us.
But you don't want to accept that they gave us the money, even though Pakistan has ever right to is since the Nazim gave it under no compulsion.

We need to create a new word to describe Indians and their "morality" because hypocrite is not strong enough.

OK ill ask you one question ..... let me check what kinda morality that you got......... let us think there is an hindu majority city in pakistan ... which is land locked on all sides.... almost hundreds of miles on all sides surrounded by pakistan... will you loose that city... will you show moral values....

Once actual owner Nizam during indefendence wrotein his will his wealth to pakistan then it legally make pakistan as rightful owner of that wealth rather than india and nizam's family.

here it comes false flagger..... god damn why don't you migrate then... i will all travelling charges to you and your family...

Pakistan first initiated that dirty games with Junagarh. Then attacked Kashmir, started plundering homes of people. Your every move went wrong. :agree:
Dirty Game? Yeah! Thats wat many indian says but delusions are still delusions?

Like you once claimed you know thousands of Indians from North-East India. :enjoy:
Ofcourse, Yea! I've many accounts in several other social sites , and many other mutual hobbies which linked us together. wats new in that?

Ofcourse, Yea! I've many accounts in several other social sites , and many other mutual hobbies which linked us together. wats new in that?

Really is thousand possible even with social networking site. I know many North-Eastern face to face and I can see you were lying a lots.:enjoy:

Did some Maths here:

1 British Pound (in 1947) = 3,040 USD (in 2012)

10,07,940 British Pound (in 1947) = 3040*1007940 = USD 3,06,41,37,600 (in 2012)

or in Indian Rupee = 3,06,41,37,600 * 55.3 = Rs. 1,69,44,68,09,280 i.e. 169 Billion Indian Rupees :woot::woot:

another shocking thing is the interest rate it will get for 65 years :woot:

Britain should give India 50+ Eurofighter Typhoons free of charge & keep the money :enjoy:

Dirty Game? Yeah! Thats wat many indian says but delusions are still delusions?

TROLLING
WORD INDIA SE HE NIKLA HE ,APP KO PATA HE ??:woot:

Back
Top Bottom