What's new

Why we want talk of war only ? Zaid Hamid

Sir, sometimes or RARELY... you decide. BTW.. I love his emo behavior ... he is soo cute... and oh i don't swing the other way :D

Yara he does talk sense sometimes, he has field experience too - i just absolutely hate his emo behavior. He is in his 50's, he should be acting like that not like a 12 year old.

Not all, but some people in Pakistan love Zaid Hamid because he is so fair, no matter how he speaks or what he says.

and hate Altaf Hussain because he is not so fair.

that also explains why so few support Pervez Musharaff because he is also not fair despite staying in London for so long.

Even Taliban is not exempt from this obsession with fair skinned boys in Pakistan.

Taliban suspected of sexually abusing young boys - Central Asia Online

The militants routinely visit schools in border towns to "select good-looking teenaged boys" in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KP), Aqeel said. The district education officer reported the matter to the provincial government, then run by the Muttahida Majlis-e-Amal (MMA) (2002-2007), but the problem apparently continued.

History proves that black African Muslims and dark skinned non-African Muslims protected the skin of fair skinned Muslims around the world.

E.g. Razia Sultan and the Siddis of India/Pakistan.

I have observed many posts of Mr. Zarvan, he quite often post commentary of Zaid Hamid, and seems like, he supports ZH's point of view, but he never post anything ZH says about the TTP, which I honestly support. According to ZH, we should fight TTP, and fight only. Why not agree on this too?

I have observed many posts of Mr. Zarvan, he quite often post commentary of Zaid Hamid, and seems like, he supports ZH's point of view, but he never post anything ZH says about the TTP, which I honestly support. According to ZH, we should fight TTP, and fight only. Why not agree on this too?

I have my views MR their was no TTP before Army entered those areas and killed Tribals and after facing mass murder for 3 consecutive years they formed TTP if you think you will continue to kill them that too on USA orders you would only make sure that more people die and more hatred towards Armed Forces which India wants

two questions are wrong - Pakistan always attacked india.. Pak occupied Kashmir .

How about a prime ministerial debate between Zaid Hamid and Hafiz Sayeed. They may score similar points on hate speech against Indian but I think Zaid Hamid would win hands down due to his vast knowledge of limited history and 5th generations warfare of misinformation and veiled & dark guerrilla tactics on horse back.

Back
Top Bottom