What's new

Why we want talk of war only ? Zaid Hamid

I like Zaid Hamid, He is the true representative of Pakistan and a true leader. He has taken Pakistani agenda to the world and earned respect for Pakistan. All Pakistanis must follow him and treat him as Khalifah. He will take Pakistanis to great heights.....In His Leadership Pakistan will become a Great .... nation on global scale.

Why is this clown such an apologist for Muslims? He possesses a defeatist mindset making it sound as though the Muslims of the world are the underdogs and being incarcerated by everyone else - from Christians to Hindus to Jews! This is plain rubbish! He needs to be asked instead as to why there is so much bloodshed between the Muslims themselves? Shia-Sunni clashes have killed thousands all over the world. But he keeps his trap shut on this aspect.

Truth and reality is bitter, what? So it's better to shove these under the carpet and rather portray Muslims as the ones who are being exploited by everyone else, to garner sympathy. This hasn't worked and never will. When is this joker Zaid Hamid ever going to get this into his hollow nut?

I have my views MR their was no TTP before Army entered those areas and killed Tribals and after facing mass murder for 3 consecutive years they formed TTP if you think you will continue to kill them that too on USA orders you would only make sure that more people die and more hatred towards Armed Forces which India wants

Wrong, that's what enemy want to tell you. Admit in the first place ttp was created on these basis, tell me now why instead of protecting tribals from army, TTP use to abuse their daughters, and do suicide bombing against tribals? Why they do operations like mehran air base, GHQ...,wich are strategic objectives of our enemys, can a rag tag millitia of amator can do these kinds of operations? i don't think so because for these kind of operations you need training from professionals ! Why they do have satanic tattoos on their back while they are supposed to do jihad? why they drink alchools while been on jihad? can a muslim do these kinds of acts on the name of jihad?

I think TTP is a littel bit of everything, funded, and trained from outside,(no doubt about that), brain washed with takfiri/khawarijis ideology, use the name of talibans and islam because of their popularity.

As rassol'ALLAH (salal laho alaihai wasalam) said about them, they will declar muslims as non muslims and will wage war against them, until the last groups among them will join hand with dajjal and fight against muslims---(exactely what is happening in Syria)

ps: feel free to disagree

+1...though I would love to see Hafiz Sayeed become the PM of Pakistan...which by the way things are going might happen.
Yep! Saeed for PM, Zaid Hamid as defence minister, Gul as minister of propaganda and Dawood Abraham as minister of welfare of thugs and gangsters! :smokin:

Has @Zarvan started working as ZH's PA after the last one washed his dirty linen in public?

Last edited by a moderator:
He says at least that he took part in Afghan jihad against soviets.

He says at least that he took part in Afghan jihad against soviets.

He didnt take part in Afghan jihad. May be some visits to peshawer, but no field experience or what so ever. He is the type of person who pisses in his pants when you do suprise air firing near him.

Wrong, that's what enemy want to tell you. Admit in the first place ttp was created on these basis, tell me now why instead of protecting tribals from army, TTP use to abuse their daughters, and do suicide bombing against tribals? Why they do operations like mehran air base, GHQ...,wich are strategic objectives of our enemys, can a rag tag millitia of amator can do these kinds of operations? i don't think so because for these kind of operations you need training from professionals ! Why they do have satanic tattoos on their back while they are supposed to do jihad? why they drink alchools while been on jihad? can a muslim do these kinds of acts on the name of jihad?

I think TTP is a littel bit of everything, funded, and trained from outside,(no doubt about that), brain washed with takfiri/khawarijis ideology, use the name of talibans and islam because of their popularity.

As rassol'ALLAH (salal laho alaihai wasalam) said about them, they will declar muslims as non muslims and will wage war against them, until the last groups among them will join hand with dajjal and fight against muslims---(exactely what is happening in Syria)

ps: feel free to disagree
No Sir that is the truth weather you accept it or not Sir their was not TTP before Army entered those areas the Army went in those areas killed them bombed they faced losses and after 3 years they formed TTP take revenge and from that day on the situation is getting worse until and unless we stop supporting USA these groups will keep getting support

He didnt take part in Afghan jihad. May be some visits to peshawer, but no field experience or what so ever. He is the type of person who pisses in his pants when you do suprise air firing near him.

Now if i say that you are incorrect, and just profiling the man than i'd be accused of defending the lunatic - oh well- cant escape can we?

:cry::cry: EVIL jews/christians/hindus/budhists/communist/atheist....... aliens :rofl: INVADED THEIR LAND SO MUSLIMS NEVER COEXIST WITH KAFIRS
HAIL ZAID HAMID

I have my views MR their was no TTP before Army entered those areas and killed Tribals and after facing mass murder for 3 consecutive years they formed TTP if you think you will continue to kill them that too on USA orders you would only make sure that more people die and more hatred towards Armed Forces which India wants

So, Zaid Hamid says wrong about TTP? What if someday TTP targets ZH, will you support them?

Now if i say that you are incorrect, and just profiling the man than i'd be accused of defending the lunatic - oh well- cant escape can we?

Well, nothing wrong in saying what's true. Answering his query, I'd suggest him to watch all those videos he has filmed himself during the Afghan Jihad. He was with Ahmad Shah Masood, and the only reason I listen to him in certain matters is because, he REALLY have 'filed experience'.

Well, nothing wrong in saying what's true. Answering his query, I'd suggest him to watch all those videos he has filmed himself during the Afghan Jihad. He was with Ahmad Shah Masood, and the only reason I listen to him in certain matters is because, he REALLY have 'filed experience'.
Yes he was with Ahmad shah masood but he admires and respect mullah Omar equally Mr and if you think you would attack tribals and they would not hit you back than that is your fault sir I suggest you watch last night program faisla awam ka

He was part off afghan jihad for 6 years Mr and when mujahideen started fighting each other he left in his first mission he almost died after that he got better and actively took part he was with Ahmad shah masood

Americans or say Christians\atheists are just taking few proud moments in history as these islam followers took in their invaders and murderers.

Cant we see how people here boast that their fellow religion followers invaded places and looted and killed others. Its just table has turned.

Back
Top Bottom