What's new

Why we want talk of war only ? Zaid Hamid

Yes he was with Ahmad shah masood but he admires and respect mullah Omar equally Mr and if you think you would attack tribals and they would not hit you back than that is your fault sir I suggest you watch last night program faisla awam ka

He was part off afghan jihad for 6 years Mr and when mujahideen started fighting each other he left in his first mission he almost died after that he got better and actively took part he was with Ahmad shah masood

What is the proof that he he fired even a single bullet on enemy in any battle?

Field experience my a$$.

Yes he was with Ahmad shah masood but he admires and respect mullah Omar equally Mr and if you think you would attack tribals and they would not hit you back than that is your fault sir I suggest you watch last night program faisla awam ka

Well, so don't you think he has more knowledge than you about the tribal areas? Yes, or No? As he participated in Afghan Jihad. Then, why not agree with his stance about TTP, that we should crush them?

What is the proof that he he fired even a single bullet on enemy in any battle?

Field experience my a$$.
What is the proof that Afghan Jihad took place what is the proof that you are a living person Mr I can ask several stupid questions Mr if you have some personal bias that is your problem he was in Afghan Jihad Mr and he had fought Russians Mr and I have confirmed it by my sources in the Armed Forces too who were part of that Afghan Jihad

Well, so don't you think he has more knowledge than you about the tribal areas? Yes, or No? As he participated in Afghan Jihad. Then, why not agree with his stance about TTP, that we should crush them?
First you don't have a single chances to crush them secondly this kind of stupid stand was shown in Bangladesh too and we lost bangladesh keep repeating the same mistake here Mr you would soon lot of areas again because of your policy of conquering your own people

What is the proof that Afghan Jihad took place what is the proof that you are a living person Mr I can ask several stupid questions Mr if you have some personal bias that is your problem he was in Afghan Jihad Mr and he had fought Russians Mr and I have confirmed it by my sources in the Armed Forces too who were part of that Afghan Jihad

First you don't have a single chances to crush them secondly this kind of stupid stand was shown in Bangladesh too and we lost bangladesh keep repeating the same mistake here Mr you would soon lot of areas again because of your policy of conquering your own people

You should be ashamed of supporting follower of yousaf kazab.

He is no expert on tribal areas let alone afghanistan. I have also visited afghanistan but it doesnt make me expert on afghan affairs. Zaid hamid is just for amusement and to be laugh at.

I have my views MR their was no TTP before Army entered those areas and killed Tribals and after facing mass murder for 3 consecutive years they formed TTP if you think you will continue to kill them that too on USA orders you would only make sure that more people die and more hatred towards Armed Forces which India wants

Thats what Zaid Hamid wants. So basically India and Zaid Hamid want the same thing. Ans thats something you dont want to hear. :lol:

You should be ashamed of supporting follower of yousaf kazab.

You should be ashamed of calling yusuz kazab and Zaid Hamid his follower without meeting Zaid Sahab without studying the case Mr Yusuf had issue of money with Zia Shahid so Zia Shahid trapped him in this false case and grabbed all the wealth of Yusuf Sir that was the issue and some Molvis also took money from Zia Mr and if you study the case which took place and what those who Zia used to falsely blame Yusuf and see what answers they gave to judge you would know what was the issue when yusuf was arrested he wrote letters to Molana Abdul Sattar Khan Niazi so he sent Zaid Hamid to know what is the issue so he met yusuf to know about the case and gave a suggestion that Ulema board should be formed they should see the case but zia shahid who is known for his corruption threatened Zaid Hamid to back off other wise he would defame him too and he did that Mr and even Saudi government knows about this case and its reality that is why they always issue visas to Zaid Hamid for Umra Mr and they even offered him to stay in Madinah but he refused he said he would change things here so first know and study facts and things before going mad and calling some one kafir Mr and know what are the requirements to do it

He is no expert on tribal areas let alone afghanistan. I have also visited afghanistan but it doesnt make me expert on afghan affairs. Zaid hamid is just for amusement and to be laugh at.

He is an expert Mr leave your personal bias aside Mr than come and talk this is doing nothing but turning you into an laughable matter Sir
246712_436805649699651_1589252017_n.jpg

Uh! I'm in no mental capacity to argue with you. Believe what you want to.

So, Zaid Hamid is wrong, that's what you mean? He says, no talks with the TTP.

Uh! I'm in no mental capacity to argue with you. Believe what you want to.

So, Zaid Hamid is wrong, that's what you mean? He says, no talks with the TTP.

What I would say is I don't agree with him at all on this point

Back
Top Bottom