What's new

Why we need F-16 planes when we have Tejas LCA?

Explanation 2:

Industrial espionage: Producing F-16s on Indian soil will facilitate the copying of Western technology. HAL and DRDO engineers disguised as workers and staff of TATA will take employment in the manufacturing units of Lockheed Martin located in India. These HAL and DRDO spies will make covert observations of production of F-16 planes. When they go home after working hours are over, they will document all the technology and production techniques learnt by spying in Lockheed Martin-TATA factories. Is this practice called as industrial espionage? Technology transfer in a cost effective but hook or crook way.

Almost all countries does this copying...your beloved true friend China did reverse engineering of almost all weapons !!

The truth is that we are at least trying and we are not under colonial rule , but some countries are still under colony ! And I support China fully.

Don't worry you won't be able to understand the meaning of this...but inevitably within 10 years I hope you will understand !!!

Almost all countries does this copying...your beloved true friend China did reverse engineering of almost all weapons !!

The truth is that we are at least trying and we are not under colonial rule , but some countries are still under colony ! And I support China fully.

Don't worry you won't be able to understand the meaning of this...but inevitably within 10 years I hope you will understand !!!
I am a patriotic Indian. I am merely questioning the perception created by Indian scientists. Indian scientists have created this perception of excellence in the minds of Indian public. But I would like to know why the country 'excels' in few areas but does very badly in all others.

And don't make comparisons with China and Pakistan. Since this perception takes India on par with countries like Japan, Germany, Russia and USA, make comparisons with them.

Please add isreal to that list...do you know Israel is even more powerful then USA , Russia & China combined ?
Why do we forget mention of Israel ?
I RATE THEM AS TOPMOST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD!! Certainly my personal view

indians here are gonna say that f-16 is a proven platform and tejas is just maturing well sorry to burst your bubble but your domestic plane wont gain experience nor mature out of thin air...

indians here are gonna say that f-16 is a proven platform and tejas is just maturing well sorry to burst your bubble but your domestic plane wont gain experience nor mature out of thin air...
Many or all Pakistani don't know what's are our long term plan... You only fail if you try !!!!
At least we Indians are trying,but some countries don't even know what basically China will do...take a look they gave Tajikistan loans on terms similar to Pakistan and unable to pay , China captured agriculture land !!! Google what they did to Sri Lanka and what they tried to do in China...
Basically they will turn you into a Chinese colony within 10 years !

You think about your problems like poverty,food, terrorism, sports, world image, corruption etc...we too have similar problems but thanks to our leaders that we are dead sure we can overcome it !

Many or all Pakistani don't know what's are our long term plan... You only fail if you try !!!!
At least we Indians are trying,but some countries don't even know what basically China will do...take a look they gave Tajikistan loans on terms similar to Pakistan and unable to pay , China captured agriculture land !!! Google what they did to Sri Lanka and what they tried to do in China...

You think about your problems like poverty,food, terrorism, sports, world image, corruption etc...we too have similar problems but thanks to our leaders that we are dead sure we can overcome it !

well the 30 years tejas plan has been going real nice right ..we know indias history in domestic defense capabilities ..we are here to discuss about india, F-solas and tejaaas not about pakistan stick to the topic... i bet in those 10 year pakistan wont become a chinese colony and india wont properly induct tejas while procuring foreign maal..

well the 30 years tejas plan has been going real nice right ..we know indias history in domestic defense capabilities ..we are here to discuss about india, F-solas and tejaaas not about pakistan stick to the topic... i bet in those 10 year pakistan wont become a chinese colony and india wont properly induct tejas while procuring foreign maal..
Hi my friend, If you REALLY !!!! Stay in India then u should be knowing that from past 30 years most corrupt govt ruled India !

India was thrown into scams poverty and our image was of a 3rd class nation.
But since past 3 years our image has changed and will keep on changing

Our trusted govt has introduced some concrete steps and we can DEFINITELY progress in 10 years , China also did greatest progress in approximately 10 yrs . So if you are indeed an Indian u should know how capable are we !

And next about a Chinese colony...Bhai abhi SE news me Anne laga Hai " Dogs and Pakistani not allowed" just Google and find it.

He just want to troll, what's the point asking logical question to a troll.

BLK 70 is low end and BLK 54 is expected to compete with Rafale and Sukhoi. Where is the gap in understanding?

When LM was asked to submit the bid for MRCA they fielded F 16, because they didn't have a medium sized fighter as the RFO warranted.

Gripen had similar issues as they both had single engine ones. Their only hope to win over Rafale was their global footprint and success rates. However Rafale was originally cut for it an they accepted their fate.

F 16 in its truest form is a workhorse and fills the lower end of USAF, even for IsraeliAF it's the same fighter as they have F 15s.

But both SaaB and LM knew that they will have a chance later and they persued their goals and both are here, coz we need single engine planes!!

My understanding is correct.

Stop harping on the notion that Pakistan allowed China to colonize it by accepting hard loans. It happened because the Pakistani nation is so tiny that anybody can bribe it’s politicians and make them take wrong decisions and also bribe it’s corrupt media to brainwash the Pakistani public who are absorbed in daily personal lives and have no time for international affairs.

Had India been so small in size, it would have happened to India too.

This is not a flame thread. There are valid doubts about technological capabilities of Indian organizations. Let there be debate.

We have a right to know because these organizations are using the name of our country on international platform and they are playing with our emotions by creating a sense of pride - real or false.

So why do we need F-16 planes when we have Tejas LCA?

I can think of TWO explanations.

Explanation 1:

It is reminiscent of past. You notice the pattern?

Faking a technological capability so that USA doesn't deny the genuine technology because we have pretended that we have that technology anyways. Indians did that with the computer technology. Faked building of supercomputer PARAM which paved way to Americans allowing the export of personal computers to India.

Abdul Kalam had said, "West offers technology only if the recipient country is on the verge of perfecting that technology." It should be added that there's no need to perfect the technology. Feigning the technological capability by bribing Western media houses would suffice.

Explanation 2:

Industrial espionage: Producing F-16s on Indian soil will facilitate the copying of Western technology. HAL and DRDO engineers disguised as workers and staff of TATA will take employment in the manufacturing units of Lockheed Martin located in India. These HAL and DRDO spies will make covert observations of production of F-16 planes. When they go home after working hours are over, they will document all the technology and production techniques learnt by spying in Lockheed Martin-TATA factories. Is this practice called as industrial espionage? Technology transfer in a cost effective but hook or crook way.
@Jacob Martin

Tejas maximum production capability -16 per year.Planes to replace is 300 plus.
Enough said.

would be..............you on the IN board? you have about as much idea about the indian navy as you do about fairies

No, I am not, but they released a RFI points to already operated AC fighter jets, both F16 and Gripen arent. They basically want Rafale or F18SH.

Back
Top Bottom