What's new

Why we dislike America

Many countries in world are doing worse than this and if I point it out, I be "trolling":yahoo: Half of US debt is owned by US treasury. And stay on the topic. We were talking about war spending.

1 Social Security trust fund: $2.67 trillion (19%)
2 The U.S. Treasury: $1.63 trillion (11.3%)
3 China: $1.16 trillion (8%)
4 U.S. households: $959.4 billion (6.6%)
5 Japan: $912.4 billion (6.4%)
6 State and local governments: $506.1 billion (3.5%)
7 Private pension funds: $504.7 billion (3.5%)
8 United Kingdom: $346.5 billion (2.4%)
9 Money market mutual funds: $337.7 billion (2.4%)
10 State, local and federal retirement funds: $320.9 billion (2.2%)
11 Commercial banks: $301.8 billion (2.1%)
12 Mutual funds: $300.5 billion (2%)
13 Oil exporting countries: $229.8 billion (1.6%)
14 Brazil: $211.4 billion (1.5%)
15 Taiwan: $153.4 billion (1.1%)
16 Caribbean banking centers: $148.3 (1%)
17 Hong Kong: $121.9 billion (0.9%)

Remember - if the US markets fail the 60% debt own by US would go down the drain as these assets will become useless
4-5% India/UK etc

1 Social Security trust fund: $2.67 trillion (19%)
2 The U.S. Treasury: $1.63 trillion (11.3%)
3 China: $1.16 trillion (8%)
4 U.S. households: $959.4 billion (6.6%)
5 Japan: $912.4 billion (6.4%)
6 State and local governments: $506.1 billion (3.5%)
7 Private pension funds: $504.7 billion (3.5%)
8 United Kingdom: $346.5 billion (2.4%)
9 Money market mutual funds: $337.7 billion (2.4%)
10 State, local and federal retirement funds: $320.9 billion (2.2%)
11 Commercial banks: $301.8 billion (2.1%)
12 Mutual funds: $300.5 billion (2%)
13 Oil exporting countries: $229.8 billion (1.6%)
14 Brazil: $211.4 billion (1.5%)
15 Taiwan: $153.4 billion (1.1%)
16 Caribbean banking centers: $148.3 (1%)
17 Hong Kong: $121.9 billion (0.9%)

Remember - if the US markets fail the 60% debt own by US would go down the drain as these assets will become useless
4-5% India/UK etc

Everyone's worse nightmare.

I wasn't pulling one on you.

God jdme are you going to be a retard all your life or are you going to take a day off today? One minute you are American and the next Indian - wish one could make one mind up. Everytime you put a post on you have to come out with some sarcastic contracending crap. Cant you just for once add some value to the thread?
Back to the thread i agree with the article and dislike American mentality

Well didn't they also mention about Sarcasm being the highest form of intelligence to add to it ?

not as far as am aware but if thats what you like to think its a matter for you. Getting back to the thread I think this article clarifies why pakistani dislike american govt policy

God jdme are you going to be a retard all your life or are you going to take a day off today? One minute you are American and the next Indian - wish one could make one mind up. Everytime you put a post on you have to come out with some sarcastic contracending crap. Cant you just for once add some value to the thread?
Back to the thread i agree with the article and dislike American mentality

He is proper American and just a wee bit Indian and you see his flag and display your hate and put him in a nationality trap.it is you guys who see anyone criticizing your posts and start labelling him as an enemy of the state and if he happens to have some indian blood,all the more easier.

On topic,the article is fine but it gets emotional as it assumes that US has to react one way as an old stereotype,it doesn't understand that policy makers are cold rationalists who dont bother about moving on from old alliances to new ones as circumstances dictate.

not as far as am aware but if thats what you like to think its a matter for you. Getting back to the thread I think this article clarifies why pakistani dislike american govt policy
Well what's good for the goose is good for the gander innit ? And secondly, you cannot disassociate yourself from the current American policy especially having reaped its benefits from SEATO, CENTO and the billions of dollars poured as Aid money in the WoT(now what your Govt. is doing with it is entirely your mess to clean). Just because its your perception that that there's this global discrimination against Islam does not mean that you can have blinders to the global problems created due to radical Islam. Having raced with the hares and attempting to hunt with the hounds will get you nowhere. What you need to realize is the cancer in your backyard is your own creation, and take adequate steps to eradicate it, with or w/o American help.

Well what's good for the goose is good for the gander innit ? And secondly, you cannot disassociate yourself from the current American policy especially having reaped its benefits from SEATO, CENTO and the billions of dollars poured as Aid money in the WoT(now what your Govt. is doing with it is entirely your mess to clean). Just because its your perception that that there's this global discrimination against Islam does not mean that you can have blinders to the global problems created due to radical Islam. Having raced with the hares and attempting to hunt with the hounds will get you nowhere. What you need to realize is the cancer in your backyard is your own creation, and take adequate steps to eradicate it, with or w/o American help.[/QUOTE

I accept our leaders are corrupt and in the pay of the americans. They are the ones that get the money and reinvest in that animal known as america. I was talking about why our our people including me dislike americans the rest is just your interpretation

Hey, can we cut this piece of crap? There is no need to be bashing eachother wherein none of our countries are involved.
And for Jdme and Aryan, can we have the proof and stats of each claim we make?
Then each proof will integrate and make a reasonable and sensible discussion; instead of banging eachother.
Not sure if this is harsh, if you guys think so; then sorry and go ahead.

I accept our leaders are corrupt and in the pay of the americans. They are the ones that get the money and reinvest in that animal known as america. I was talking about why our our people including me dislike americans the rest is just your interpretation
Well you can dislike and discriminate Americans all you want, but shouldn't you also be supportive of the discrimination of what Muslims are committing to other Muslims ? You are enraged and furious at the so called War on Islam, the Zionist treatment towards the Palestinians, the Kashmiri oppression, but shouldn't your concern be more so for the Muslims undergoing oppression in Syria, Libya, Bahrain and in your own nation in Karachi, FATA and elsewhere ? Like Jesus said, before you cast your first stone, shouldn't the person be repentant of the sins committed by his own brotherhood elsewhere in this world ?

Back
Top Bottom