What's new

Why we dislike America

Everyone's worse nightmare.

Except the poor and downtrodden of the world who it will not make any difference they are hungry now and will be hungry after demise of america. Oh and it will not make a difference to those who are victims of americas unjust policies like the palestinians

---------- Post added at 02:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 PM ----------

Hey, can we cut this piece of crap? There is no need to be bashing eachother wherein none of our countries are involved.
And for Jdme and Aryan, can we have the proof and stats of each claim we make?
Then each proof will integrate and make a reasonable and sensible discussion; instead of banging eachother.
Not sure if this is harsh, if you guys think so; then sorry and go ahead.

No tapas thanks for the reminder mate. Its just jdme brings out the worse in me

---------- Post added at 02:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 PM ----------

Well you can dislike and discriminate Americans all you want, but shouldn't you also be supportive of the discrimination of what Muslims are committing to other Muslims ? You are enraged and furious at the so called War on Islam, the Zionist treatment towards the Palestinians, the Kashmiri oppression, but shouldn't your concern be more so for the Muslims undergoing oppression in Syria, Libya, Bahrain and in your own nation in Karachi, FATA and elsewhere ? Like Jesus said, before you cast your first stone, shouldn't the person be repentant of the sins committed by his own brotherhood elsewhere in this world ?

Sure mate we do talk about that on other threads. But I thought that this article was about why we dislike americans

Then Indians and americans wonder why we pakistanis dislike america

Why would Indians care whether Pakistanis likes USA or not???

As usual dragging Indians into everything happening in Pakistan? Even for their likes and dislikes on something???

As usual dragging Indians into everything happening in Pakistan? Even for their likes and dislikes on something???

If you could be bothered to read all the posts on this thread you would not have posted this.

Besides, US is promoting Indian role in Afghanistan to a decisive level, thus further increasing the security threat for Pakistan along its western borders. In a way implementing strategic encirclement of Pakistan by India supported by US. While being in Afghanistan, it can easily take care of Afghan and Central Asian front with China, besides fuelling insurgency in Western Chinese region (Xinjiang) on the name of Islamic militancy by ETIM, but trying to involve Pakistan for creating a rift between Pakistan and China. This is being done to penalize Pakistan for not siding with U.S against China. In Africa, and Middle East, this super power is hauling out the regional resources by creating internal strife, either between the states or intra-state. Besides its military presence in Middle East, its African Command is poised to take care of any other global actor, attempting to challenge the US authority.

How will USA involve Pakistan in fueling the Islamic militancy in China? It is the Chinese who stated that the militants are trained in Pakistan.

How will USA involve Pakistan in fueling the Islamic militancy in China? It is the Chinese who stated that the militants are trained in Pakistan.

You missed the point didnt you. The article says that americans will encourage insurgency in china and blame pakistan to try to cause a wedge between china and pakistan. The Chinese do not blame pakistan they are honest and good people who appreciate pakistans help in fighting terrorism.

ur debating on behalf of usa since past 3 hours i think, and now you are sayin that you dont care.:blah:

ur debating on behalf of usa since past 3 hours i think, and now you are sayin that you dont care.:blah:

No, i'am not debating on behalf of USA. And, your observation of 3 hours is not accurate. could you please quote any of my post in the past 3 hours, where i'am debating on behalf of USA?

What i'am care about is, why would Indians care whether Pakistanis likes USA or not?

---------- Post added at 11:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 PM ----------

You missed the point didnt you. The article says that americans will encourage insurgency in china and blame pakistan to try to cause a wedge between china and pakistan. The Chinese do not blame pakistan they are honest and good people who appreciate pakistans help in fighting terrorism.

But, Uighur terrorists are trained in Pakistan and that has been stated by China already. does, USA needs to do anything to involve Pakistan into the insurgency in China? In some way, Pakistan is already involved.

No, i'am not debating on behalf of USA. And, your observation of 3 hours is not accurate. could you please quote any of my post in the past 3 hours, where i'am debating on behalf of USA?

What i'am care about is, why would Indians care whether Pakistanis likes USA or not?

---------- Post added at 11:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 PM ----------

But, Uighur terrorists are trained in Pakistan and that has been stated by China already. does, USA needs to do anything to involve Pakistan into the insurgency in China? In some way, Pakistan is already involved.

obviously im not looking at the clock here, i left and came back after 3 hours so it must be three hours, and if you are not debating on behalf of usa then what is the problem? what do you want lol?

Back
Top Bottom