What's new

Why Waziristan cannot be conquered

Its funny you are making me British national when you don't even know abc about me and for your kind information i have been lived two years in landi kotal, Khyber Agency before coming to united kingdom and i spent most of my time in different provinces of Pakistan including tribal region. People in tribal regions look more towards Kabul than Islamabad. They are more loyal towards Afghanistan than Pakistan. I would ask any punjabi, sindhi, balochi , kashmiri pakistani to have a visit in tribal region and feel the emotional attachment of people there :)

I already said that i have nothing against tribal people irrespective of what they feel about Pakistan and others ethnicity of Pakistan. I was speaking against coward attacks of TTP on Pakistani civilians because they feel helpless about taking revenge from Pakistan army or NATO. I was speaking against anti-Pakistan forces in tribal region irrespective of whether they are local or foreigners. Its also not sane to shift all blame on ISI and get away from extremist violent ideology which these Taliban love to keep. you will never be used by anyone if you dont love extremism or don't have tendencies of committing violent attacks in the name of religion/sect or for political power

well u cannot generalize abt all the people in tribal areas..most of the pashtuns in army are from these regions .. many people on this forum are from that region too who are more patriotic than u n me.. and on the other hand people from tribal areas hate afghanistan and are fed up of afghan refugeees .. i think u need to go back again to landi kotal or the tribal areas where u found this stupid info and talk to real natives of that region not the afghan refugees who claim to b pakistanis and are not in real like some members on this forum..
if these people were not patriotic they wudnt have joined pakistan in the first place and also they wudnt hate the afghan refugees.. also even after loosing their families in bombs and other things they wudnt have been supporting pak army by telling them the location of talibs.. these people are patriotic that is why they are not afraid of the talibs and wudnt have continued to fight themselves against these talibs.just talk a walk in these areas again and ask the natives who much they are with pak and how much they hate the dari culture of afghanistan..
if this much bombing was done on ur native town i m pretty sure u wud hav even stopped calling urself a pakistani but these people still love pakistan and love pak army ..

due to some exceptions u cant generalize .. take care bro

well u cannot generalize abt all the people in tribal areas..most of the pashtuns in army are from these regions .. many people on this forum are from that region too who are more patriotic than u n me.. and on the other hand people from tribal areas hate afghanistan and are fed up of afghan refugeees .. i think u need to go back again to landi kotal or the tribal areas where u found this stupid info and talk to real natives of that region not the afghan refugees who claim to b pakistanis and are not in real like some members on this forum..
if these people were not patriotic they wudnt have joined pakistan in the first place and also they wudnt hate the afghan refugees.. also even after loosing their families in bombs and other things they wudnt have been supporting pak army by telling them the location of talibs.. these people are patriotic that is why they are not afraid of the talibs and wudnt have continued to fight themselves against these talibs.just talk a walk in these areas again and ask the natives who much they are with pak and how much they hate the dari culture of afghanistan..
if this much bombing was done on ur native town i m pretty sure u wud hav even stopped calling urself a pakistani but these people still love pakistan and love pak army ..

due to some exceptions u cant generalize .. take care bro

and raja bhai the guy u r talking to wants u to say things against pakistani people as he gets a lot of satisfaction by these words that u say against ur own pakistani brothers..

and raja bhai the guy u r talking to wants u to say things against pakistani people as he gets a lot of satisfaction by these words that u say against ur own pakistani brothers..

I think you misunderstood my post because i never said anything against pashtuns ..some of my best friends in here are pashtuns and i am living with three pashtuns here in my house..some of them who support ANP say stuff about Pakistan and its ideology and about founder of Pakistan that partition was wrong and bash institution of army but still we live together in peace.. difference of opinions don't mean you should start hating each others

In all my previous posts i was speaking against those who are anti-Pakistani and support terrorism of TTP and give shelter to such anti-Pakistan elements irrespective of their nationality/ethnicity and off course i love those patriot Pakistani pashtuns as much as i love any other Pakistani . I am not a kind of person who keep unnecessary enmity or hatred for any particular/race/caste/ethnicity

I think you misunderstood my post because i never said anything against pashtuns ..some of my best friends in here are pashtuns and i am living with three pashtuns here in my house..some of them who support ANP say stuff about Pakistan and its ideology and about founder of Pakistan that partition was wrong and bash institution of army but still we live together in peace.. difference of opinions don't mean you should start hating each others

In all my previous posts i was speaking against those who are anti-Pakistani and support terrorism of TTP and give shelter to such anti-Pakistan elements irrespective of their nationality/ethnicity and off course i love those patriot Pakistani pashtuns as much as i love any other Pakistani . I am not a kind of person who keep unnecessary enmity or hatred for any particular/race/caste/ethnicity

bhai ap un teen pashtuns ka bio data maluum krein to myn guarantee k sath keh skta hn un ka maa ya baap afghani ho ga confirm..wo rehtay pakistan main hongay magar like the guy u were talking to on this forum i m pretty sure two out of those three wud b from afghanistan land and not native to kpk even though they might b living here ..
i had two frends one was from parachinar and one lived in peshawar .the one of parachinar was the most patriotic guy i had ever seen but one from peshwar hated pakistan..one day due to slip of tongue that peshwar guy told us that his grandad came from afghanistan in 1958 which explained each n everything abt that guys hatred because he used to pretend he is pakistani but he was a native of kandhar and whatever his parents had taught him abt durand line he spewed it in front of us..thus it also further strengthened the point that he was only allowed to marry a afghan pakhtun not a pakistani one .. so most of the pakhtuns that u see in uk are afghanis and they pretend to be pakistani and speak shiiit against us .it is in their blood to hate us..

bhai ap un teen pashtuns ka bio data maluum krein to myn guarantee k sath keh skta hn un ka maa ya baap afghani ho ga confirm..wo rehtay pakistan main hongay magar like the guy u were talking to on this forum i m pretty sure two out of those three wud b from afghanistan land and not native to kpk even though they might b living here ..
i had two frends one was from parachinar and one lived in peshawar .the one of parachinar was the most patriotic guy i had ever seen but one from peshwar hated pakistan..one day due to slip of tongue that peshwar guy told us that his grandad came from afghanistan in 1958 which explained each n everything abt that guys hatred because he used to pretend he is pakistani but he was a native of kandhar and whatever his parents had taught him abt durand line he spewed it in front of us..thus it also further strengthened the point that he was only allowed to marry a afghan pakhtun not a pakistani one .. so most of the pakhtuns that u see in uk are afghanis and they pretend to be pakistani and speak shiiit against us .it is in their blood to hate us..

I think they are Pakistani who got asylum in UK as Afghani ..they are afghani on paper but Pakistani in reality or you may be right because i don't know anything about their parent or whether their forefathers were migrated from Afghanistan or not

But we all know ANP have got great support of pashtun people and leader of ANP Abdul Wali and abdul Gaffar opposed the creation of Pakistan so may be these guys supporting the idealogy of their party by speaking against creation of Pakistan

stop living in delusion. Its not 7th century where you will go on horses with swords and will take over land and will get control of all people there. Taliban spent more time on killing each others for political power in Afghanistan. People become rebel when you impose your ideology on others by sword and want everyone else to think/act like you.

Its 21th century where your economy matters and if you don't have money/resources, don't have latest technology of warfare then you cannot defend yourself. You cannot throw rock at drones or your handmade weapons would not be enough to fight with advanced weapons. USSR withdrew from Afghanistan because many countries were with Talibans but now where they stand? It was their huge mistake to associate themselves with alqaida and terrorism and their twisted version of jihad. You cannot take revenge from US/PAK/NATO army and go blow yourself to kill as many innocent as possible and then get hide in cave or make innocent civilian as your human shield. Is it bravery? or coward act?

Sir I am not in delusion Sir you are wake up first they destroyed Alexandar than the Mughals than the British than Russia and now USA and its 40 allies are begging Taliban to talks those guys who in some cases don't have proper shoes to wear you wake up Sir these guys know how to fight and give life for their cause USA is not that ready nor their people They have defended themselves and kicked the butt of USA who is now begging them to talk

Are you saying TTP are brave?

No they are tribal people and people of those areas who have defeated many superpowers and you are not even close to be a superpower Sir and they are far more harden fighters than you guys

Sir I am not in delusion Sir you are wake up first they destroyed Alexandar than the Mughals than the British than Russia and now USA and its 40 allies are begging Taliban to talks those guys who in some cases don't have proper shoes to wear you wake up Sir these guys know how to fight and give life for their cause USA is not that ready nor their people They have defended themselves and kicked the butt of USA who is now begging them to talk

No they are tribal people and people of those areas who have defeated many superpowers and you are not even close to be a superpower Sir and they are far more harden fighters than you guys

It depends , Every ruler was not ruled the region for very long also.

US and its ally is is holding in Afghan from last many years and they will go when their they think they have to Taliban can not decide their time of returning.

Russia also hold the region very long and ultimately will fall back when time is right. So it is false

US and its allies cant be stay their indefinitely, everyone knows max 10 -15 yrd not more then that.if they are so strong why didn't they made US and its allies back in a year or two or 3 yrs or 5 yrs ?

Its nothing but a false sense of false information to hide their weakness.

It depends , Every ruler was not ruled the region for very long also.

US and its ally is is holding in Afghan from last many years and they will go when their they think they have to Taliban can not decide their time of returning.

Russia also hold the region very long and ultimately will fall back when time is right. So it is false

US and its allies cant be stay their indefinitely, everyone knows max 10 -15 yrd not more then that.if they are so strong why didn't they made US and its allies back in a year or two or 3 yrs or 5 yrs ?

Its nothing but a false sense of false information to hide their weakness.

USSR are got broken USA economy has reached its edge British rule ended their soldiers were killed in thousands and USA is begging the Taliban to talk to them super power asking a small group for talks that in itself is the biggest defeat of USA

i think in the first paragraph u have made alot of blunders(u know them too).. these ttp are strong but they are being backed up with good supply of weapons ..without these weapons its not hard as they are humans too..
and about the superpowers i guess u r wrong in everything except just one

neeed to check on the links where u got the false info from ,

i think in the first paragraph u have made alot of blunders(u know them too).. these ttp are strong but they are being backed up with good supply of weapons ..without these weapons its not hard as they are humans too..
and about the superpowers i guess u r wrong in everything except just one

neeed to check on the links where u got the false info from ,

Sir they are expert in making weapons themselves Sir AK 47 and other guns are produced in Tribal Areas even Machine Guns few years ago in some weapons exhibition in another country from Pakistan their were two stalls one from Pakistani Government I mean POF and HIT Taxila and one from Tribal areas

The more we try the more it seems clear that Waziristan may not be a place that we can conquer with the sword. Defeating the Taliban on the battlefield is important but it isn't the only thing that needs to be done. There is another way to ruining the Taliban, what we can do is build schools in Waziristan, build roads, colleges, universities of higher learning.

It is important to note that Waziristan is still governed by the Collective responsibilities act. This act holds an entire tribe responsible for the actions of a few miscreants. Terrorists are hidden in the population, they need to be eliminated through tactical nous and targeted operations, not punishing the entire Mehsud tribe for the actions of a few miscreants.

Sir they are expert in making weapons themselves Sir AK 47 and other guns are produced in Tribal Areas even Machine Guns few years ago in some weapons exhibition in another country from Pakistan their were two stalls one from Pakistani Government I mean POF and HIT Taxila and one from Tribal areas

bro anybody who knows how to make ak 47 can make it if he has the right things that make up klashnikov .. u cant make ak 47 out of stones and trees. on the other hand these ingredients are provided by external factors.. .......if u take out these ingredients then they are just normal humans but more experience in fighting in that region

The interesting thing about pakhtuns is that they quickly adopt to new warfare styles. Due to strong physique and stamina, they were considered best in hand-to-hand fighting, but babur defeated 1 lakh lodhis with the new invention of cannons....mughals used to avoid hand to hand combat as much possible as they can, they used to employ long rang attacks and use of clever stretagies and plans...Sher shah suri studied mughals, made cannons and employed both mughal and afghan style of fighting against hamayun....
Marahatas were trained on french style by french officers. Their army had no answer to abdali's zumbarak, small cannons mounted on camels...they were like swift tanks.
In first anglo-afghan war english were expecting mediveal muslim fighters in afghanistan. They were surprised to see Afghans with long range jehzail rifles, afghans using camoflouge skills in mountains, had advantage of shooting at long range while british had short range rifles unable to hit afghans...british admitted that they had never met such clever and sharp foes.
Tribals had their own weapon factories in which they used to manufacture their weapons, upto date with those of british...it was wish of every british soldier to serve in frontier and fight with their brave enemies...they have written hundreds of books about frontier and its people.

You are funny my friend as too much exaggeration there in attempt of glorifying talibans lol. We are not talking about tribal people here but we are talking about talibans and TTP radical groups who engage in anti-Pakistan activities and terrorism. They use suicide bombing and bomb blasts because they feel helpless against drones and against army which they cannot fight a conventional war. You need to understand that no one can conquer people yea you can take over land and can develop rule in there either by using force/violence or by consent of local people but still you can not rule on heart of people or you cannot subdue them without their will no matter how strong/powerful you are and its true for everyone not just tribal people

Talibans take advantage of terrain in Afghanistan and tribal region of Pakistan but still tribes people fought against each others more than they fought against outsider. I have witnesses the bloody wars between Afridi and shinwari tribe in khyber region. I dont get when you say talibans destroyed USSR . Taliban never invaded USSR but USSR invaded Afghanistan and they got withdrew because different groups in Afghanistan were united and had support of Pakistan/USA and many other countries.

Where they got weapons from to fight with USSR or your talibans fought with USSR barehanded? You say they destroyed USSR but in fact infrastructure of Afghanistan got destroyed after invasion of USSR. USA left the region after using talibani passion for jihad against communist kafirs lol and then talibans got in power in most areas of Afghanistan and got busy killing each others to develop their version of shria in Afghanistan instead of concentrate more on welfare and development of country and people.

Now where is their rule/ruler/mullah/Calipha after US invasion? Why they cannot maintain their rule in Afghanistan? What destruction they brought to USA because people in USA are still living in peace while all mess is there in Afghanistan and Pakistan where local innocent people are getting trap between religious mullah and NATO forces and paying the price . In Afghanistan its local afghan army fighting with Talibans and in Pakistan its Pakistan army vs TTP so USA/Nato forces are very much safe. Compare the number of local innocent people got killed in Afghanistan and Pakistan and compare it with number of NATO soldiers got killed in the hands of Taliban and I cannot do anything if you still prefer to live in delusion

Back
Top Bottom