What's new

Why TTP attacked Karachi airport. Your opinion?

How much time has it been fighting, and are they eliminated, for us it started from 2007 and it's 2014 and they've weakened a lot from before, not because of military operation but the kind of horrible acts they were conducting.

And managed to do what!? 28 people died out of which 10 are terrorists, rest were security personnel, May they rest in peace!
Thing is we are now projecting a stronger opinion as a nation and as a military power. They've hurt us but at the end they've guided many of us to the right path (at least me)....

Maoists are partly finished when just a paramilitary BSF and centre police CRPF took action against them.We can finish them easily if we want .But GoI dont do that because there is problem there and we initiate IAP plan and it seems working.

Friend it is not about score of dead bodies.Karachi Air port is one of the largest airport in Pakistan .Its kinda like Pakistan 'Heathrow' airport.When they attack that high security zone ,they spend a message and it creates ripples all around this world.Even tiny western nations highlight that issue in their tiny media.
It main effect is in your economy.We know how it feels because we have 26/11.

Maoists have a genuine cause than this scum who eats wheat from Punjab, is provided free electricity and sleeps in well dug caves. not to mention the help which it is provided, give that to maoists and they'll rip you apart!

Maoists are not like that.If that was the case they dont give their own guard of honour to Major Sandeep Unnikrishnan for his sacrifice in Taj hotel.
You are right they have genuine reasons that is why we dont use even our half force against them.Now lot of maoists leave their arms and joined to mainstream Rest of them are already fatigue.Our GoI initiate IAP.

Indian ammunition is found from terrorists and not just ammunition, its medicine which Indian military use, which is otherwise not available... this is just the start of investigation.. you will know how much blame you have rightfully earned. But we would blame less in words. This guy in my avatar speaks less and believes in making things happen.
okay we Indians are involved do what you want ! by your lie aligation !

Indian ammunition is found from terrorists and not just ammunition, its medicine which Indian military use, which is otherwise not available... this is just the start of investigation.. you will know how much blame you have rightfully earned. But we would blame less in words. This guy in my avatar speaks less and believes in making things happen.

Terrorists and their handlers have a lot of way to get this weapons.It seems they used AK-47.We also use Ak series .But our main weapon is INSAS .Can you agree whether that was an INSAS?
About medicine.I dont see any link .Please give link.

Because they are a bunch of retarded fundamentalist religious nuts with no respect for human lives?

Terrorists and their handlers have a lot of way to get this weapons.It seems they used AK-47.We also use Ak series .But our main weapon is INSAS .Can you agree whether that was an INSAS?
its just foolish and frustrated aligation of this people who cannot control contries safety but dream to conquer the world by religion ! this is why hindus, christians , shia, ahmadiyya are suffering most there media which is directly controlled by the authority wont show the truth even !

no muslim league !

Terrorists were wearing some cloth which didn't come from India, neither their shoes nor their food nor AK-47 nor their bullets but there are Indian Grenades and Indian blood suppressing medicine which Indian soldiers use themselves. You cannot explain existence of these items the hands of terrorists without explaining how India lost these items on Western Border of Pakistan.

"Don't take me wrong, but they all had to eventually die. A group of some 15 men could obviously not stand against army, rangers and police combined, for long. Point is, they still accomplished what they came for. They didn't come here to take the airport hostage for lifetime. They came here to tell you, that you aren't safe. They came here to tell you and the international community that Pakistan is nothing but a war zone. They came here to tell the people from other countries to not visit this country. They came here to tell the foreign investors to not invest here. They here to tell today's youth to fly out of this country. They came here to degrade your image. And they did it."
Yeah you're right, but did they dis heart us, NO.
Did they stop us from believing in Pakistan, NO.
Did they further destroyed their image and lost further support, YES.
I am a youth and i will not fly out of my country because of these people at least, dictators yeah but these people, NO.
Also, he's right when he said that they knew they couldn't stand a chance but I'm pretty sure that they wanted to stay for a longer period and kill more people, they didn't achieve that, also the speed with which the operation was completed shows in itself how ready we are now, further attacks like these can happen as terrorism in Pakistan is a dying beast which tries to create mayhem when being caught but at the end is slaughtered!

Terrorists were wearing some cloth which didn't come from India, neither their shoes nor their food but and nor AK-47 or their bullets but there were Indian Grenades and Indian blood suppressing medicine which Indian soldiers use themselves. You cannot explain existence of these items the hands of terrorists without explaining how India lost these items on Western Border of Pakistan.

Why these medicines are not available in Pakistan????? Why would some one take it to Pakistan if they were planning an attack????

Terrorists were wearing some cloth which didn't come from India, neither their shoes nor their food but and nor AK-47 or their bullets but there were Indian Grenades and Indian blood suppressing medicine which Indian soldiers use themselves. You cannot explain existence of these items the hands of terrorists without explaining how India lost these items on Western Border of Pakistan.
Go FATA yourself and get this grenade yourself its completely hand made !

facts about TTP:
  1. It is run and managed by Pakistani. They are one of us.
  2. It wants to install Shariah and Khilafat in Pakistan.
  3. TTP is against western democracy.
  4. TTP's ultimate leader is Mullah Umar.
  5. In order to achieve their goal TTP would attack Pakistan's installation at any cost. Even if israel offers them weapons they would take it.
  6. Pakistan Army is helping US in WoT that's why they are against state and Army.

Just 3 more points:

7. They want Fazlullah to be the Khalifah for life of the country.
8. If they find some girl to be really attractive, that girl would have to marry them at all costs, as it happened in Swat.
9. They want Zani Khan to be Khalifah's personal assistant.

Terrorists were wearing some cloth which didn't come from India, neither their shoes nor their food nor AK-47 nor their bullets but there are Indian Grenades and Indian blood suppressing medicine which Indian soldiers use themselves. You cannot explain existence of these items the hands of terrorists without explaining how India lost these items on Western Border of Pakistan.

We have a large pharamaceutical infrastructure .We are exporting lot of medicines used my Indian military in to other parts of this world.Pakistan dont buy our medicines directly.But they are importing that from Dubai.So you can see same medicines in Pakistan .That is not a proof.
About grenades.Did the experts see OFB insignia in that grenades? Otherwise we dont believe this.

Ultimate wet dream of Taliban is to control Pakistan and forcefully take any girl they please.

All Pakistani mothers should openly beat every Taliban sympathizer. To support Taliban is to support your mother or sister being handed over to them.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom