What's new

Why TTP attacked Karachi airport. Your opinion?

wrong

1) It is run by foreigner Qutbi Jihadis, that you don't kno about
2) It wants to install Qutbi Jihadism in FATA mountainous safe sanctuaries
3) TTP is against Pakistani Islam and Culture
4) TTP's ultimate leader is dajjal
5) TTP will take shaytan's help, because he appears to them as a saint
6) They are against Pakistan Army because they are brainwashed to believe so

brainwashed with what? which literature they follow which put them against PA?

Either you are a good for nothing Indian or Afghan. Or you are the most confused Pakistani mind i have ever seen.
It can take help from Kafir Israel against Pakistan because Pakistan is helping Kafir America :eek:
To Remove Western Democracy and to Install Sharia they nees to Destroy Airports, Mosques, Markets, Anti Submarine Patrol Crafts and AWACS? :confused:
They are managed by Traitors living in Pakistan that makes them one of us :oops:
What a pitiful Guy you are regarding your mentality and thinking.
Go get some air Bro.

what a pity that what TTP itself is claiming is wrong and what you think is right! Got brain? use it also sometimes!.

from where you get these facts...idiot
your post is reported.

Oh please my friend dont compare maoists with these dangerous TTP.At least maoists have some noble reason.Secondly they cant reach even an 100km near of one of our tier 2 airport.Forget about top airports or national assets.
Look at these Karachi attacked ,they used satcoms and advanced tactics.Pakistan most elite unit need hours of effort to gun them down.
Our maoists cant even stand against CoBRA cammondoes and we have elites that is more capable than CoBRA .
this maoist menace I want its end now the shud hunt to down to zero !

this maoist menace I want its end now the shud hunt to down to zero !

I agree wit that.And it seems they have finished almost half of the top polit burea members of maoists group.Our present govt will finish rest of them with little effort.

Today TTP is divided into fractions and they have varying opinions about dialogue and militancy. Because of split, the weakening fraction under Fazaullah wanted to take

1. revenge of previous actions against them
  2. prove that they are the ones who are menace and their power depletion hasn't affected their capacity to hurt Pakistan
  3. prevent any future actions against them and bending government to offer them greater leverages than they could otherwise negotiate
  4. satisfy their Indian support that they will take "revenge" of attacks in Afghanistan which India blames on Pakistan. This is also a matter of proving their capacity so they could justify being the dogs worthy of investment.
  5. give message to separating fractions that who is more powerful out of other and towards who weaker groups should be inclined.

I don't think they can provoke Pakistan as provocation is going to cost them directly. Now not all Taliban are seen as immediate threat as some fractions which have aligned with Pakistan more are keeping Fazalullah group away from their controlled territory and it will be a lot easier for Pakistan to spot and operate against them. Also they have less areas to flee in case they had to when operation would be launched. I think this is the time when we hit them hard and break their back for ever.

Sorry to my Indian planners, you will need to wait another opportunity.. this one is came and gone for you.

Oh please my friend dont compare maoists with these dangerous TTP.At least maoists have some noble reason.Secondly they cant reach even an 100km near of one of our tier 2 airport.Forget about top airports or national assets.
How much time has it been fighting, and are they eliminated, for us it started from 2007 and it's 2014 and they've weakened a lot from before, not because of military operation but the kind of horrible acts they were conducting.

Look at these Karachi attacked ,they used satcoms and advanced tactics.Pakistan most elite unit need hours of effort to gun them down.
And managed to do what!? 28 people died out of which 10 are terrorists, rest were security personnel, May they rest in peace!
Thing is we are now projecting a stronger opinion as a nation and as a military power. They've hurt us but at the end they've guided many of us to the right path (at least me)....

Today TTP is divided into fractions and they have varying opinions about dialogue and militancy. Because of split, the weakening fraction under Fazaullah wanted to take

1. revenge of previous actions against them
  2. prove that they are the ones who are menace and their power depletion hasn't affected their capacity to hurt Pakistan
  3. prevent any future actions against them and bending government to offer them greater leverages than they could otherwise negotiate
  4. satisfy their Indian support that they will take "revenge" of attacks in Afghanistan which India blames on Pakistan. This is also a matter of proving their capacity so they could justify being the dogs worthy of investment.
  5. give message to separating fractions that who is more powerful out of other and towards who weaker groups should be inclined.

I don't think they can provoke Pakistan as provocation is going to cost them directly. Now not all Taliban are seen as immediate threat as some fractions which have aligned with Pakistan more are keeping Fazalullah group away from their controlled territory and it will be a lot easier for Pakistan to spot and operate against them. Also they have less areas to flee in case they had to when operation would be launched. I think this is the time when we hit them hard and break their back for ever.

Sorry to my Indian planners, you will need to wait another opportunity.. this one is came and gone for you.

We dont have any hand in this,I am sure.Because we know our political setup .They are not alike CIA guys.
TTP took their revenge .Your military gave them a heavy blow.But it seems your politicians gave them chance for regrouping in border.And they took their revenge .You dont need to blame us.

Our maoists cant even stand against CoBRA cammondoes and we have elites that is more capable than CoBRA .
Maoists have a genuine cause than this scum who eats wheat from Punjab, is provided free electricity and sleeps in well dug caves. not to mention the help which it is provided, give that to maoists and they'll rip you apart!

How much time has it been fighting, and are they eliminated, for us it started from 2007 and it's 2014 and they've weakened a lot from before, not because of military operation but the kind of horrible acts they were conducting.

And managed to do what!? 28 people died out of which 10 are terrorists, rest were security personnel, May they rest in peace!
Thing is we are now projecting a stronger opinion as a nation and as a military power. They've hurt us but at the end they've guided many of us to the right path (at least me)....
look bro your govt is doing much to curb taliban! the tribal region is full of them !

We dont have any hand in this,I am sure.Because we know our political setup .They are not alike CIA guys.
TTP took their revenge .Your military gave them a heavy blow.But it seems your politicians gave them chance for regrouping in border.And they took their revenge .You dont need to blame us.
I don't like the statement of Rangers, it is not suitable for a professional fighting force to point fingers and that too at a whole nation without the consent of the gov. and after acquiring proper proof.

look bro your govt is doing much to curb taliban! the tribal region is full of them !
Mind giving me sources, miscreants don't even control 1% of Pakistan.....

Maoists have a genuine cause than this scum who eats wheat from Punjab, is provided free electricity and sleeps in well dug caves. not to mention the help which it is provided, give that to maoists and they'll rip you apart!
seen i naxali - maoist I have seen them ! they are desperate !

Generally they will attack whenever it is possible.
As airport is a 'soft target' specially those area where they attacked. They just need publicity, instill fear in Pak's mind.

Why did they attack Karachi airport?

From a FaceBook page update (not my words):

"Don't take me wrong, but they all had to eventually die. A group of some 15 men could obviously not stand against army, rangers and police combined, for long. Point is, they still accomplished what they came for. They didn't come here to take the airport hostage for lifetime. They came here to tell you, that you aren't safe. They came here to tell you and the international community that Pakistan is nothing but a war zone. They came here to tell the people from other countries to not visit this country. They came here to tell the foreign investors to not invest here. They here to tell today's youth to fly out of this country. They came here to degrade your image. And they did it."

Indian ammunition is found from terrorists and not just ammunition, its medicine which Indian military use, which is otherwise not available... this is just the start of investigation.. you will know how much blame you have rightfully earned. But we would blame less in words. This guy in my avatar speaks less and believes in making things happen.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom