What's new

Why the existence of Pakistan is not in India’s interest

Status
Not open for further replies.
The same can be said for India eh?

Unfortunately we cannot go on mere speculations.

I myself am of a view of cutting down military budget and rather spending it on the Police , fc and civilian intelligence agencies

Ok, don't count the undisclosed figures, but just chk the graph itself, 2012 - 3.2 % of GDP while Global average 2.5% & Indian budget is even below the 2% mark, it's just big only because of our big GDP.

One bird in hand is better than 2 in the bush :coffee:
And dont get mislead by ratings here :D..there are many on this forum with badges who are nothing but mind midgets.:)
dont worry we have to many things which can make dust without blow:P..that statement also apply on you;)

Ok, don't count the undisclosed figures, but just chk the graph itself, 2012 - 3.2 % of GDP while Global average 2.5% & Indian budget is even below the 2% mark, it's just big only because of our big GDP.
It's been brought down to 2.6 percent :)

Ok guys, no more crude stuff.

The writer is talking about humanitarian rights and equal opportunity by killing 500 million people...lol
he also forget to tell that Pakistanis are raping foreign people in india and causing for less foreign investment..loll

We need a seperate basket to keep the bad mango's ...... they should not be kept with the good one's. So I disagree, existence of pakistan is very much in India's best interests.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom