What's new

Why the existence of Pakistan is not in India’s interest

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need a seperate basket to keep the bad mango's ...... they should not be kept with the good one's. So I disagree, existence of pakistan is very much in India's best interests.

What about bad apples and oranges?

Pakistan is the best thing that has happened in the history of Modern India.Nice umbrella to protect us from the jihadi shit flying in from the middle earth :-)

Pakistan is currently in its bloated form. When it reaches its final form, it will definitely be in our interest for it to exist. Having a weak, poison filled, mutilated state on your borders has many advantages if that border is fortified. It will take all the hits and barbarity from the subcontinent's west (i.e. balochistan, Pakhtunkhwa), whilst serving as a buffer for India. It will get beaten black and blue by others when its not commiting slow harakiri through its identity/religious/social crises.

So no, we must do all we can to preserve or ensure the continued, long, agonizing existence of this 'state'.

...and for all those who have others things in life which does not include taking care of basket's.

Exactly my point too.

There are some people who care too much over what's in basket and have plenty of time because they love mangoes and belong to mango.

What if you belonged to apples? Would you be singing a different song or packing yourself in a FEdEx box and getting ready to be transported to western side?

It is an opinion of one of the writers..... There are writers who has extreme views in every country...... There is no point taking this view as an average indians....... It is not..... By the same logic every pakistani should be a ZH, which is not the case..... If you go thru the thread you can see Indains themselves rejecting what is being written..... Take that as an individual's fantasy.....

Let them come Sir its quite a time we haven't hunted them down in war Sir if the want to get ruled by Muslims again we would fulfill their wish but this write is serious kind of joker I was trying to search for him on twitter and facebook didn't found him other wise would have replied him their

Replying him on twitter dont suit you, find him and kill him. :lol:

you people talk about nuclear weapons war and wrestling on one article.

Exactly my point too.

There are some people who care too much over what's in basket and have plenty of time because they love mangoes and belong to mango.

What if you belonged to apples? Would you be singing a different song or packing yourself in a FEdEx box and getting ready to be transported to western side?

There are no apples, only Mangos (people) of various shades. :P The bad one's go into one basket and the good one's into another basket. Best to keep the basket apart so that the good one's do not turn bad.

It is easier to keep track of one large basket of rotten mango's than multiple smaller baskets of bad mango's. ......... I am not sure what the confusion is.

OTOH you should be happy, I am voting to keep pakistan in one piece (not peace) :P

There are no apples, only Mangos (people) of various shades. :P The bad one's go into one basket and the good one's into another basket. Best to keep the basket apart so that the good one's do not turn bad.

It is easier to keep track of one large basket of rotten mango's than multiple smaller baskets of bad mango's. ......... I am not sure what the confusion is.

OTOH you should be happy, I am voting to keep pakistan in one piece (not peace) :P

The thing about mangoes is when you keep it for too long, even the good ones becomes rotten unless you eat it.

Every mango goes back to nature.. the rotten ones becomes manure, the good ones becomes shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom