What's new

Why the creation of Pakistan does not negate my Indian identity

I have observed those Pakistani Muslims who claim Arab, Persian ancestry are the most vociferous anti Indian and anti Hindu people while pashtuns are neutrals.

Rest of the Pakistanis are proud of Pakistani identity but don't suffer innate hate of everything Indian/Hindu.

The point that idea of Pakistani is anti thesis to idea of India is what will never allow normal relations between these two countries. Unless, both the populations of India and Pakistan reconcile that the other country is a reality, peace is a illusion. And going by the present events, it seem for immediate future the acrimonious relations will exist between India and Pakistan.

You think Pakistan is just 'not-India'? That still makes india an inseparable part of identity of Pakistan, even if with negative connotations. See? You just cannot separate India from the identity of Pakistan, whichever way you look at it.

Peace or war between two nations is political issue. The identity issue here is related more to the inner peace.

As for politics, anyone who is from village or still contacts in village would know how generations of neighbors and family members fight with each others over trivial issues, especially over border of farmland sometimes even resulting in murders. The biggest war in history of the continent of India was fought between cousins of the same family (mahabharat). These things will go on with its own momentum.

Last edited:
I think the author's viewpoint gives clue to the answer for the present identity crisis. If only Pakistan's name was 'North-West India' or 'Islamic Republic of India' or something else more logical, there wouldn't have been any major identity issues to begin with.

Is it India, a name given by colonial masters, or is it Bharat
thats where the identity crisis is, not in Pakistan

Sometimes when I read bullshat like this it makes me wonder if Pakistan needs to be dissolved. Finished. Ended. Just shove it to these guys who keep on with the mantra of "brotha by the other motha". Dawn as is expected spews this rubbish all too frequently to sweeten the Indian readers.

Okay dissolve Pakistan. Pakistan is gone. Time for it's people to go back to their roots and become real "desi". Sindh goes back to being Sindh and Sindhi like it was before British came and at gunpoint jacked it with India. Balochistan goes to it's natve status with emirate aka UAE style again. Punjab goes back to where it was in 1849 - no it was not part of India. It was Sikh empire. since the Sikhs themselves are not independant anymore Punjabi's will have to reincarnate the Maharajahs empire with capital at Lahore. Khyber Pakhtunwa can set up a nascent "Afghania" in Peshawar waiting for Pashtuns of Afghanistan to be freed from the Tajiks,Mongol Hazara etc to join them. Oh all the folks who are Indian in Karachi [or other places] can migrate back to India and become full on Indians.

Here we are. Status quot ante before the British came. I quite like this idea. Now the Indians can zip their d*icks and go home because no bits are going back to 'Mata' simply because they never were part of 'Mata'. You want precedent for this? Just look at Bangladesh. After 1971 it went back to it's roots and that emphatically was not "Mata India".

I think the author's viewpoint gives clue to the answer for the present identity crisis. If only Pakistan's name was 'North-West India' or 'Islamic Republic of India' or something else more logical, there wouldn't have been any major identity issues to begin with.

How about getting rid of British imposed identity? Pakistan in part was created for that purpose.

Sometimes when I read bullshat like this it makes me wonder if Pakistan needs to be dissolved. Finished. Ended. Just shove it to these guys who keep on with the mantra of "brotha by the other motha". Dawn as is expected spews this rubbish all too frequently to sweeten the Indian readers.

Okay dissolve Pakistan. Pakistan is gone. Time for it's people to go back to their roots and become real "desi". Sindh goes back to being Sindh and Sindhi like it was before British came and at gunpoint jacked it with India. Balochistan goes to it's natve status with emirate aka UAE style again. Punjab goes back to where it was in 1849 - no it was not part of India. It was Sikh empire. since the Sikhs themselves are not independant anymore Punjabi's will have to reincarnate the Maharajahs empire with capital at Lahore. Khyber Pakhtunwa can set up a nascent "Afghania" in Peshawar waiting for Pashtuns of Afghanistan to be freed from the Tajiks,Mongol Hazara etc to join them. Oh all the folks who are Indian in Karachi [or other places] can migrate back to India and become full on Indians.

Here we are. Status quot ante before the British came. I quite like this idea. Now the Indians can zip their d*icks and go home because no bits are going back to 'Mata' simply because they never were part of 'Mata'. You want precedent for this? Just look at Bangladesh. After 1971 it went back to it's roots and that emphatically was not "Mata India".

Bharat Mata ... Isko kuch nahi Pataa !
main-qimg-0491a978bd3da6ad694f8d254326b298-c

I have observed those Pakistani Muslims who claim Arab, Persian and afghan ancestry are the most vociferous anti Indian and anti Hindu people .

Rest of the Pakistanis are proud of Pakistani identity but don't suffer innate hate of every Indian/Hindu.

lolzzz well we are not anti-Hindu or anti-India but when Indians try to brush all Pakistanis with same paint saying all Pakistanis have Hindu roots then well it does not set well with us. For example my family has NO Hindu roots so It definitely offend me when some writer with Hindu ancestors try to call entire Pakistan as having Hindu roots.

(NOTE it is not that Hindu roots has anything to do with inferiority or low esteem but because we here in Pakistan take great pride in our forefathers' bloodline and do not like to change our paternity).

Now read carefully all those writers from Pakistan who waste their time on blabbering like 'ohh why they say Allah hafiz and not Khuda Hafiz, oo these are arabi wahabis oo they are negating their indian roots" such writers who have arab phobia and call every other Syed or Afghan Pakistani as fake arab and fake Afghan well almost all these writers have Hindu roots and they feel left-out and ashamed of their own roots hence they call names to others.

Pakistan is a diverse country where apart from natives who have Hindu roots many others are mostly migrants hence you see different bloodlines as compared to India.

Pakistan is unique in a sense that here different bloodlines have one identity as nationals.

Just shove it to these guys who keep on with the mantra of "brotha by the other motha".

Pakistan and India are brothers of the same mother who have been married to different thoughts. Pakistan got married to Islam while India got married to secularism. These marriages resulted in the division of the family. The joint family was broken into nuclear families.

lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz noooooooooooo way Peshawar is better without fellas from across the border. We are Happy here as Pakistanis.

Come to Peshawar and you will see how kids and grownups and elders are celebrating today

Here a a timeline map of South Asia. Please go to before the British arrived and see the status qui ante. Can we all go revert there please? 1849?

And if there are any illusions this is exactly how the British made you Pakistans forefathers "Indians". With guns and bayonets. I would love to ask the OP writer if this is something he celebrates and which side would he have been in 1849? Team 'Make India' or 'Team not Make India'.

4435716938_131534a06f_b.jpg

Pakistan and India are brothers of the same mother who have been married to different thoughts. Pakistan got married to Islam while India got married to secularism. These marriages resulted in the division of the family. The joint family was broken into nuclear families.

And where do INDIAN MUSLIMS stand?? they are not Pakistanis neither Indians anymore as per Indian Hindus' bias.

So your logic??

then you have an illegal child Bongladesh.

Just do not bring these arguments. They are as good as the next blink of reality.

TWO NATION THEORY

The right to live and die freely as Muslim.

Saya e Khuda e Zul Jalaal.

I know. I am merely giving a riposte to the "India lovers".

Pakistan and India are brothers of the same mother
Okay here is drawing of the Battle of Miani 1843. On one side are British East Indian Army soldiers trying to annex the Sindhi's to British India. Please tell me why the Sindhi's are fighting like lions and the river goes red with blood? Why are they fighting to avoid being part of India? Please tell me?

4435716938_131534a06f_b.jpg

Bharat Mata ... Isko kuch nahi Pataa !
That is Maurya Empire not 'Bharat Mata'. I can paste dozen maps that show Pakistan region to be part of Greek Empire, Persian Empire, Afghan Empire etc.

It is never good for some people. Even after unifying with India they will find some other reasons to shed tears. These people are sick. Physically and mentally. They are retards.

The best thing for people who don't feel at home is to leave. Just leave Pakistan and go wherever you want to go and never mention it again. No one is forcing these people to stay in Pakistan.

Our forefathers didn't sacrifice their precious blood for a bunch of ignorant fools who question their identity.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom