What's new

WHY SYMPATHY OVER QASEM SOLEIMANI ASSASINATION???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saddam, the Sunni, ruling a majority Shia population in Iraq, launched a war of aggression against Iran, backed by other Sunni leadership; a war which killed untold millions on both sides and eventually it was the fatigue of war which stopped the war. Iran, the Shia, helped another Shia leader Bashar hold onto power in Syria where the majority is not Shia.

These baboon 'leaders' of the Middle East. Sectarian. Short-sighted. Self-destructive.

Saddam was not sectarian, he was secular and he was good for Iraq. Iran was interfering in Iraq's internal affairs, so Saddam invaded Iran. Iraq is only a slim Shia majority, and still during Saddam's reign there were 1 million intermarried couples in Baghdad which were broken by sectarianism post US invasion.

Saddam also preferred India over Pakistan due to his belief that Pakistan was pro-Iran, which we were. So I am not 100% a fan of his, but we have to be honest, he united Iraq and increased their country's economy until Iraq was a successful middle tier economy.

Unfortunately, he trusted the US which backstabbed him and was unable to defeat Iran, which kept interfering in Iraq through Shia indoctrination.

Saddam was not sectarian, he was secular and he was good for Iraq. Iran was interfering in Iraq's internal affairs, so Saddam invaded Iran. Iraq is only a slim Shia majority, and still during Saddam's reign there were 1 million intermarried couples in Baghdad which were broken by sectarianism post US invasion.

Saddam also preferred India over Pakistan due to his belief that Pakistan was pro-Iran, which we were. So I am not 100% a fan of his, but we have to be honest, he united Iraq and increased their country's economy until Iraq was a successful middle tier economy.

Unfortunately, he trusted the US which backstabbed him and was unable to defeat Iran, which kept interfering in Iraq through Shia indoctrination.
Becareful, calling someone friend..Saddam involve destruction of Pak since 71. Saddam role in Pak-Iran Baluchistan meddling and religious extremism.Here is official documents give you guys some clue.. only Pakistani can protect national interest...but no one else.

https://fas.org/irp/eprint/iraqi/v1.pdf

https://2001-2009.state.gov/documents/organization/97518.pdf

when have time, read this book..
9940ecfd-b7ec-4163-8e4c-d2560f56f006_1.986e0c756f8b61babac14d503896723f.jpeg

Last edited:
Iran was interfering in Iraq's internal affairs, so Saddam invaded Iran. Iraq is only a slim Shia majority, and still during Saddam's reign there were 1 million intermarried couples in Baghdad which were broken by sectarianism post US invasion.

I am not a fan of either of them: Neither Saudis nor Saddam nor Iran. BTW, I am no Shia but then I am far too secular to care to been labeled a Sunni either.

But I agree with you: I think Saddam was not quite as bad up to 1979 as made out to be. But you can't just lightly say that he decided to 'invade' Iran because Iran was interfering in Arab affairs--which, in the stupid zeal of the Iranian Revolution, Iran certainly was. But invasion was not the route to take! And if that was not bad enough, Saddam invaded Kuwait later. Why blame America's 'backstabbing'? America may have baited him and the stupid guy fell for that! Similar mistake was made by Somalia's Siad Barre who decided to invade (Ethiopia?) to grab land 'back', only to turn Somalia from a relatively stable country to the disaster we have been seeing for decades!!

My point is: Launching an overt invasion of another country based on the promises by other countries, whether of Uncle Sam or of other Arab countries, was a catastrophic mistake by Saddam! And not once, but twice!! Iraq was truly the 2nd most prosperous and livable country of the Middle East by 1979, second only to Israel. But Saddam's follies undid that. I feel for Iraqis! They were not the repressive society like Saudi Arabia or Iran are.

So there is NO downplaying the folly of the invasion! And that's why I call these Middle Eastern rulers by uncharitable names! You don't see Pakistan and India invading in full-fledged wars on each other for 50+ years, do you? Or for that matter, most of the world countries don't do that anymore. But you do see Israel invading Lebanon in the 1980s, Saudis getting deep in Yemen, Saddam's double follies, the Turks sending troops into Syria, the Iranians sending militias into so many countries... the list goes on and on...

It is the Umma syndrome that Pakistani nation seems to be suffering from, should we care about Sulemanis assassination, I dont think so but we should not condone it. He was an Iranian first and foremost and kept interests of Iranian regime at the top of his list and didnt care who he hurt in the process. He was no friend of Pakistan or muslim world in general. He was an extremely competent tactician but a thorough sectarian, at the end of the day I have no sympathy for that guy. But I do have empathy for people of Iran, and do not wish another war on them.

Pakistanis as a nation need to get out of this truly stupid mindset of every muslim being a god damn martyr or umma syndrome. Every country in the world pursues its own interests, including us. Its about time we as a nation grow out of this delusion, countries put their interests ahead of everything, its about time we do the same.

Get these halwa khour mullahs out of power, that the society had bestowed upon them, all they had done is tarnish the name of religion and forced us to stay in cavemen mind set.

if that is the case, why do you have a KL summit of all the powerful Muslim nations last month.If Pakistan can not been sympathize with Iran at such time then what kind of unity or group you guys are talking in KL?
They one that can stop thise atrocities from both Irani and saudi side

Its about time we as a nation grow out of this delusion, countries put their interests ahead of everything, its about time we do the same.

And when has Pakistan not put it's own interest first? When? This mythical Pakistanis actually sacrificing for 'the Ummah' is a myth, the street noise notwithstanding!

In the 1965/1971 wars, other Muslim countries gave concrete support to Pakistan without being under threat themselves. Turkey still solidly stands behind Pakistan despite commercial losses not dealing with India. Same with Malaysia. While Pakistan is officially quite about what's happening to China's Uigher population. In the 1973 Arab-Israel war, Pakistanis pilots **might have** flown a few Arab planes but the contribution, even if true, was not significant and was probably rewarded back in some ways. After the 1979 Soviet invasion of Afghanistan, the Arab fighters, the Arab blood, and the Arab $$ played a crucial role to a threat which faced Pakistan far more than it faced any Arab country. And let's not forget how many times Arab countries have bailed out Pakistan financially--in return for what? An unfulfilled, unfulfillable promise to fight wars for Arabs: The KSA-Yemen wars are a proof of that.

The only time I have seen Pakistanis significantly contributing to any Muslim cause was the Serb-Bosnia war in the 1990s but even then other Islamic countries also contributed significantly with blood and $$. It helped that, just like the war against the Soviets in Afghanistan, the West was solidly behind.

So Pakistan has always been first. And should be first. The street noise in Pakistan echoes the true pan-Islamic feelings of most Pakistanis but the Pakistani planners have always been cold-hard, calculated strategists, as they should be, considering the grave threat from India from Day 1. There is not much practical help to the Ummah as far as Pakistan has given and this ad nauseum repeat in the blogspace, including this forum, that Pakistan is some self-sacrificial Islamic country is a MYTH!! On the contrary, as I mentioned above, other Islamic countries have done more for Pakistan than Pakistan for them!!

Having said that--Pakistanis planners do try not to take sides in disputes between Islamic countries and genuinely want peace in the Islamic world--that reflects the innate Pakistani populace's mindset. But it has never been at the expense of Pakistan's own interests! Never been--because, with India around, Pakistan can't afford to.

we have no sympathy nor we are happy or sad we are no one i don't care simply its not our issue . our hot issue today is power prices /Forex reserves /nab cases .

Watch
General Soleimani assassination is equal to General Zia Ul Haq's assassination by CIA.
When Pakistan during late 1980's was getting stronger by the down fall of Soviet Empire in Afghanistan, the Americans quickly killed General Zia through third party parties in order for Pakistan to remain submissive. This act of killing General Soleimani is totally equal to killing Genreal Zia Ul Haq back than as he was expert in Spying process and could predict U.S. forces movement in 2 days advance for the Iranian forces along the border. Similiarly General Zia was going to purchace 200 M1-Abrams main battle tanks for Pak Army before he was killed. May he Rest in Peace.

Except that Zia was essentially appointed, used, abused and killed by US handlers.

Soleimani was actively undermining US regional objectives for over a decade.

One terrorist fighting another terrorist for their own terror supremacy does not make any of them a good guy. Both are evil and both have nothing to do with us.

Supporting terrorism won't take you anywhere, humanity will.

Repent.

Under your logic, do you consider the US the biggest terrorist in the world?

You have a right to criticize, I respect that.
Truth speaks for itself. What I said is truth, numbers could be off.
Why Iran and the chief foreign provocateur did not help Saddam during two gulf wars?
Why iran and qasem Soleimani staunchly helped Butcher Bashar against majority population? If they had love of Islam they could have persuaded bashar to come with reconciliation. But, No, they stood with Bashar and ended up massacring half a million Sunni Muslims. Even Many EU countries and Canada gave refuge to syrians after these atrocities.
Allah says,
يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا اتَّقُوا اللَّهَ وَقُولُوا قَوْلًا سَدِيدًا
O you who have accepted and have regard for Allah, when you speak, say right, He will right your deeds and forgive your sins.
I fully know sectarianism but in this day and age misinformation and disinformation are big deception and truth should come out without fomenting hatred.
إِنَّ الَّذِينَ فَرَّقُوا دِينَهُمْ وَكَانُوا شِيَعًا لَّسْتَ مِنْهُمْ فِي شَيْءٍ
Those who have made divisions in their religion and become parties, thou art not of them.
Wrong thing is to make parties on the basis of the religious differences and then act according to these differences.
I dont consider myself among them and Allah says, You, O' Messenger has nothing to do with these kind of people.
Sorry for long reply.

Oh, the irony!

You quote the Qur'an's admonition against divisions in the deen, and acknowledge the role of mis/disinformation - yet you felt it appropriate to start a thread based on the misinformation that was peddled by the Zionists to kickstart the Syrian war, as well as highlighting the purely sectarian aspects of Gen Soleimani's vastly successful campaigns, which significantly curtailed Zionist ambitions in the region.

Perhaps you should learn to look at the bigger picture. The real villains in this game are the Zionists who are using the timeless tactic of Divide-and-Rule to keep the ummah of Muhammad (صَلَّىٰ ٱللهُ عَلَيْهِ وَآلِهِ وَسَلَّمَ‎) divided and ineffective as an opposition. The tactic relies heavily on eliciting a knee-jerk emotional response, and has clearly worked very well going by some of the posts on this forum.

Falling for this tactic is equivalent to becoming part of the onslaught upon Islam in this day and age. Let that sink in for a minute. You will be answerable to Allah for all of your actions, including the fact that you launched this thread at a time when the only thing that will defeat the Zionists is Shia/Sunni unity.

Except that Zia was essentially appointed, used, abused and killed by US handlers.

Don't know about the appointed bit (I do recall reading Zia's own explanation for the coup), but it should be pointed out that Zia had his own plans for Afghanistan and the Islamic bloc in place at that time, that would have, had they succeeded following the Soviet withdrawal, ended any possibility of a non-Muslim occupation of that country for decades at least. Recall how Junejo was dismissed soon after the Swiss meeting that ended the Soviet-Afghan crisis, primarily because he gave away Pakistan's bargaining position that Zia had so carefully engineered.

So yes, there are indeed similarities between the Zionists taking out Zia and Soleimani. The message to the Muslim world is clear: don't get ideas above your station, or else we will kill your leaders.

What is starkly different though, is the post-assassination response of the two countries. Pakistan essentially folded after Zia, and happily allowed their choice of successor to take control. Iran, in contrast, shows no such signs (so far at least) of giving up. If anything, the chatter in the Zionist media is all about how the revenge operation will unfold, not when.

Emotional kids on this forum - you know, the "Iran=Kulbushan=Soleimani=Shia Terror" types - would do well to ponder on that, and decide which qawm has shown more ghairat.

You have a right to criticize, I respect that.
Truth speaks for itself. What I said is truth, numbers could be off.
Why Iran and the chief foreign provocateur did not help Saddam during two gulf wars?
Why iran and qasem Soleimani staunchly helped Butcher Bashar against majority population? If they had love of Islam they could have persuaded bashar to come with reconciliation. But, No, they stood with Bashar and ended up massacring half a million Sunni Muslims. Even Many EU countries and Canada gave refuge to syrians after these atrocities.
Allah says,
يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا اتَّقُوا اللَّهَ وَقُولُوا قَوْلًا سَدِيدًا
O you who have accepted and have regard for Allah, when you speak, say right, He will right your deeds and forgive your sins.
I fully know sectarianism but in this day and age misinformation and disinformation are big deception and truth should come out without fomenting hatred.
إِنَّ الَّذِينَ فَرَّقُوا دِينَهُمْ وَكَانُوا شِيَعًا لَّسْتَ مِنْهُمْ فِي شَيْءٍ
Those who have made divisions in their religion and become parties, thou art not of them.
Wrong thing is to make parties on the basis of the religious differences and then act according to these differences.
I dont consider myself among them and Allah says, You, O' Messenger has nothing to do with these kind of people.
Sorry for long reply.
this is the beauty of this forum
that we can respectfully argue and present ourselves open for challenges and counter arguments
as a nation
we have countless limitations but Alhamdolillah when it comes to tolerance and freedom we are much better than our all middle eastern brothers

thankyou for taking your time

Under your logic, do you consider the US the biggest terrorist in the world?
hey brother

check out a video i shared about am American commentary on solemani

he aided Americans against taliban al-Qaeda daesh and al nusra but thats where their common interests ended and like zia he was removed

there is a sobering lesson

might is right
america worse as enemy amd ally

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom