What's new

WHY SYMPATHY OVER QASEM SOLEIMANI ASSASINATION???

Status
Not open for further replies.
What sympathy? He was a terrorist and he died like a terrorist.

remember the Persian media i was talking about?

yeah that.

also we like to be philosophical and inherently consumerist on opium of a good propaganda.

Iran may run a Che Guevera style La Resistance vours Soleimani.

All the hippies may buy it. The great cycle of one mans terror to other man's guardian continues

having said, iran will simply use his death to acheive its goal..get iraq..now Americans will be forced to leave iraq making it virtually an iranian colony

so in other words in the game of chess iran sacrificed a knight to take iraq queen...next is USA move and i dont see any move it can make to save the iraqi king..its going to fall..check mate by iran

if usa ignores the call to leave by iraqi parliment its going to hurt its soft image..if it follows and leaves its check mate...
iran worked hard to first topple iraqi govt, than form fractured govt and all it needed was a simple push ..usa provided that

iran knows trump will not go to war if not provocated and will go if provocated..they will thus nt retilate and take iraq as a spoil of this conflict

now the next piece is lebanon and seems iran is winning

mean while arabs waste their time with turkey and libyia
And, Turkey will her make moves now!!! The game has just started, and the night is quite young....

if that is the case, why do you have a KL summit of all the powerful Muslim nations last month.If Pakistan can not been sympathize with Iran at such time then what kind of unity or group you guys are talking in KL?
That Summit was for balance and stability. Not everything succeed but good intention mark history and slowly take root.
Some are just evil by DNA. Iranians are an enigma. They just look national and sectarian interest and they will be routed eventually. Similarly India of BJP, and RSS.
Iranians and BJP- RSS cant stand for justice, fairness, and humanity. Both will be obliterated.
"Truth has come and falsehood has vanished away; surely falsehood is ever certain to vanish". Al-Quran 17:81.

so in other words in the game of chess iran sacrificed a knight to take iraq queen...next is USA move and i dont see any move it can make to save the iraqi king..its going to fall..check mate by iran

if usa ignores the call to leave by iraqi parliment its going to hurt its soft image..if it follows and leaves its check mate...
iran worked hard to first topple iraqi govt, than form fractured govt and all it needed was a simple push ..usa provided that

iran knows trump will not go to war if not provocated and will go if provocated..they will thus nt retilate and take iraq as a spoil of this conflict

Good post!!

Yes, this is what basically Susan Rice is saying in today's NY Times: An expulsion of American forces by the Iraq govt will be a major 'strategic' win for Iran. If Irani planners are smart then they should not provoke Washington too much and just grab Iraq firmly in its fold by using the Iraqi govt as a figleaf.

It will not be easy for Trump to sell a war to Americans: This is wrong time for a war for Trump, especially given the election year. And there is likely to be even more resistance to a war in America against Iran as it was against Iraq in 2003.

Its funny how fanboys here will bash UAE and saudi for doing business with india or giving a medal, while they ignore the iranian alliance with india, they ignore how sulemani threatened Pakistan with consequences. They have no idea of the covert operations being run in Pakistan by quds force. How they send kulbhushans through iran and how they plan to use chabahr. Dumb emotional kids.

The media in Pakistan, as far as I have seen, is calling Q. Suleimani as a 'martyr'. I think part of that is the knee-jerk Anti-Americanism which started after 9/11 in Pakistan and gained a lot of foothold after the Salala attack on Pakistani soldiers few years ago. The raid on Bin Laden--which was helped by Pakistan-- sealed the Anti-Americanism because Pakistanis rightly felt betrayed: We helped you get Bin Laden and yet you humiliated us (Leon Panetta should be blamed for the rift). But this is a different topic.

Pakistan's policy should be strict neutrality! Iran has placed itself into a strategic dilemma: If Iran doesn't have a means to target Israel and the Gulf Arab countries then Iran will get attacked. But this dilemma was Iran's own choice by design! A B-Grade power poking a superpower and its' rich allies.

However, I don't buy these arguments that it is 'Iran now, and Pakistan next'. United States doesn't have any deep animosity toward Pakistan except to make Pakistan tow the Indian line against China. It's a goal Washington wants but it's not hellbent on getting the goal. There are other theaters and means to contain China.

As for this idea that Suleimani threatened Pakistan, well, the Iranians are apparently another loud-mouth country just like other Middle Eastern country leadership with the exception of Israel. But I don't think Iran ever wanted or needed a war against Pakistan: At most an expectation that Pakistan won't bow down to Washington and Arab countries' demands against Iran--and that's not an unreasonable expectation. So basing anti-Iran strategic posture on a few loudmouth statements and on sporadic border skirmishes is definitely wrong path to take!

Pakistan must provide all humanitarian aid to Iran in case of a war and strive hard for peace, but remains neutral. And that's what Pakistani planners are almost certainly going to do!

Fully agreed

That is what I am saying for past 2 days. Stay neutral

Solemani is no angel and neither is USA. Just stay neutral in this conflict

This solamani chap was working in hands with America to succeed in Iraq to topple Saddam regime and was also active against Taliban helping yanks in post 9/11.

He was just a persian working for Persian interests.

No Pakistani should give a flying fk to what happened to him. And there is a small matter of him threatening Pakistan not long ago.

No Pakistani should give a flying fk to what happened to him. And there is a small matter of him threatening Pakistan not long ago.

That is indeed the reality for 99% of Pakistanis outside of "manipulated Pakistani media" which tries to create its own "martyr" BS out of such incidents.

That is indeed the reality for 99% of Pakistanis outside of "manipulated Pakistani media" which tries to create its own "martyr" BS out of such incidents.

It infuriates me to see the level of ignorance among Pakistanis who are on streets protesting his death. We should be wise, ruthless and cold nation when it comes to our national interests. The guy was at best our adversary in geopolitics. He was not the first one who got droned. Countless Pakistanis have died, I would like to know how many of these idiots were on streets mourning the deaths of fellow citizens in past?

It infuriates me to see the level of ignorance among Pakistanis who are on streets protesting his death. We should be wise, ruthless and cold nation when it comes to our national interests. The guy was at best our adversary in geopolitics. He was not the first one who got droned. Countless Pakistanis have died, I would like to know how many of these idiots were on streets mourning the deaths of fellow citizens in past?

Must be some extremist people from a particular religious background, no one else in Pakistan gives any damn about this guy and his death.

This solamani chap was working in hands with America to succeed in Iraq to topple Saddam regime and was also active against Taliban helping yanks in post 9/11.

He was just a persian working for Persian interests.

Our worry would be how Iranian mullahs respond. But they are not silly, they would do some proxy thing and stand down. If however they escalate they will be cut to size but sparks will fly close and in the region.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom