What's new

WHY SYMPATHY OVER QASEM SOLEIMANI ASSASINATION???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our worry would be how Iranian mullahs respond. But they are not silly, they would do some proxy thing and stand down. If however they escalate they will be cut to size but sparks will fly close and in the region.

Been saying for long, seal the damn border from all sides. We should have wisen up by now after losing 70k citizens.

Must be some extremist people from a particular religious background, no one else in Pakistan gives any damn about this guy and his death.

It's not their fault. State has allowed them to be indoctrinated by foreign nations.

It infuriates me to see the level of ignorance among Pakistanis who are on streets protesting his death. We should be wise, ruthless and cold nation when it comes to our national interests. The guy was at best our adversary in geopolitics. He was not the first one who got droned. Countless Pakistanis have died, I would like to know how many of these idiots were on streets mourning the deaths of fellow citizens in past?
Very well said!

a pathetic post showing sectarian side.are you ready to count saudi airstrikes on hospitals in syria and isis and other proxies? proxy is on both sides.killing high profile general on one side shows weakness and it shows that you found new powerful friend.obviously pakistan is the land for both saudia and iran and that's why we may see more hate against iran or saudia but both these countries should fight with each other using proxies.involving third party in proxy game can be risky.everyone knows who wanted to kill soleimani.iran shares border with pakistan.saudia prefer trade over old relations.do i need to remind everyone about saudi indian naval exercises or modi highest civil award blah blah blah.both countries are diplomatic and both want pakistan on their side.nobody is innocent.

It's not their fault. State has allowed them to be indoctrinated by foreign nations.

The policy is at some level still in continuation, I have always been a critic of Pakistani state's leniency or tolerance towards import of "religious doctrines" from other countries and that include indian religious doctrines like from cities of deoband and bareli in India.

The policy is at some level still in continuation, I have always been a critic of Pakistani state's leniency or tolerance towards import of "religious doctrines" from other countries and that include indian religious doctrines like from cities of deoband and bareli in India.

100 agree. We need to have our own institutions giving fitwas with final authority. We dont need qom or saudi to dictate on religious matters with undertone of their own national geopolitical interests.

Great posts guys, some absolute gold to be found here.

If Pakistan doesn't secure it's own interests, we have only ourselves to blame.

KSA and Iran are both godless nations for whom national interest is their prime motivator, they will spread their negative influence and get their advantage when they can.

Turkey and Pakistan function like actual Islamic governments, who have taken refugees, helped their Muslim neighbors in the time of need, and spoken against injustice against Muslims worldwide.

Iran knows we won't take advantage of them in their time of distress.

Chief Commander of Al'Quds Force Qaesm Soleimani under orders from Iranian Theocracy, Vilayat-Faqih, is responsible for the obliteration of about 511,000 Syrians, mostly Sunni Muslims, 6.7 million refugees of which 3.6 million only in Turkey. This guy was the chief orchestrator of these atrocities in Syria as well as in Iraq and Yemen.
Iran used its power just to increase its political and military clout, they had no respect of innocent dying, even for non-Iranian Shia Muslims who were used as pawns and cannon fodder in Syria and Oraq by Iranian Mollahs and this guy was schemer and executioner of all that.

Iran will pay the price of its evilness.
yes you are right that Iran will pay for its "evilness"
as will those Arab brothers that used Pakistan, Afghanistan , Iraq and Syria etc for their proxy wars with Iran.
and so will America for its invasions , assignations and murders of millions of people across the globe.

by the way, did you notice that I didnt qualify my condemnation by the sect or faith of the victims?

try doing that too for a change. if your faith your sect drives your words and actions then you have a very weak foundation to make an argument.

The media in Pakistan, as far as I have seen, is calling Q. Suleimani as a 'martyr'. I think part of that is the knee-jerk Anti-Americanism which started after 9/11 in Pakistan and gained a lot of foothold after the Salala attack on Pakistani soldiers few years ago. The raid on Bin Laden--which was helped by Pakistan-- sealed the Anti-Americanism because Pakistanis rightly felt betrayed: We helped you get Bin Laden and yet you humiliated us (Leon Panetta should be blamed for the rift). But this is a different topic.

Pakistan's policy should be strict neutrality! Iran has placed itself into a strategic dilemma: If Iran doesn't have a means to target Israel and the Gulf Arab countries then Iran will get attacked. But this dilemma was Iran's own choice by design! A B-Grade power poking a superpower and its' rich allies.

However, I don't buy these arguments that it is 'Iran now, and Pakistan next'. United States doesn't have any deep animosity toward Pakistan except to make Pakistan tow the Indian line against China. It's a goal Washington wants but it's not hellbent on getting the goal. There are other theaters and means to contain China.

As for this idea that Suleimani threatened Pakistan, well, the Iranians are apparently another loud-mouth country just like other Middle Eastern country leadership with the exception of Israel. But I don't think Iran ever wanted or needed a war against Pakistan: At most an expectation that Pakistan won't bow down to Washington and Arab countries' demands against Iran--and that's not an unreasonable expectation. So basing anti-Iran strategic posture on a few loudmouth statements and on sporadic border skirmishes is definitely wrong path to take!

Pakistan must provide all humanitarian aid to Iran in case of a war and strive hard for peace, but remains neutral. And that's what Pakistani planners are almost certainly going to do!

Very nice post.

I agree, we should stay neutral but help reducing tensions between united states and Iran. Also help Iran humanitarian grounds.

yes you are right that Iran will pay for its "evilness"
as will those Arab brothers that used Pakistan, Afghanistan , Iraq and Syria etc for their proxy wars with Iran.
and so will America for its invasions , assignations and murders of millions of people across the globe.

by the way, did you notice that I didnt qualify my condemnation by the sect or faith of the victims?

try doing that too for a change. if your faith your sect drives your words and actions then you have a very weak foundation to make an argument.
You have a right to criticize, I respect that.
Truth speaks for itself. What I said is truth, numbers could be off.
Why Iran and the chief foreign provocateur did not help Saddam during two gulf wars?
Why iran and qasem Soleimani staunchly helped Butcher Bashar against majority population? If they had love of Islam they could have persuaded bashar to come with reconciliation. But, No, they stood with Bashar and ended up massacring half a million Sunni Muslims. Even Many EU countries and Canada gave refuge to syrians after these atrocities.
Allah says,
يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا اتَّقُوا اللَّهَ وَقُولُوا قَوْلًا سَدِيدًا
O you who have accepted and have regard for Allah, when you speak, say right, He will right your deeds and forgive your sins.
I fully know sectarianism but in this day and age misinformation and disinformation are big deception and truth should come out without fomenting hatred.
إِنَّ الَّذِينَ فَرَّقُوا دِينَهُمْ وَكَانُوا شِيَعًا لَّسْتَ مِنْهُمْ فِي شَيْءٍ
Those who have made divisions in their religion and become parties, thou art not of them.
Wrong thing is to make parties on the basis of the religious differences and then act according to these differences.
I dont consider myself among them and Allah says, You, O' Messenger has nothing to do with these kind of people.
Sorry for long reply.

Last edited:
Per Iraqi claim.
upload_2020-1-5_18-30-13.png

Why Iran and the chief foreign provocateur did not help Saddam during two gulf wars?
Why iran and qasem Soleimani staunchly helped Butcher Bashar against majority population? If they had love of Islam they could have persuaded bashar to come with reconciliation. But, No, they stood with Bashar and ended up massacring half a million Sunni Muslims.

Saddam, the Sunni, ruling a majority Shia population in Iraq, launched a war of aggression against Iran, backed by other Sunni leadership; a war which killed untold millions on both sides and eventually it was the fatigue of war which stopped the war. Iran, the Shia, helped another Shia leader Bashar hold onto power in Syria where the majority is not Shia.

These baboon 'leaders' of the Middle East. Sectarian. Short-sighted. Self-destructive.

Saddam, the Sunni, ruling a majority Shia population in Iraq, launched a war of aggression against Iran, backed by other Sunni leadership; a war which killed untold millions on both sides and eventually it was the fatigue of war which stopped the war. Iran, the Shia, helped another Shia leader Bashar hold onto power in Syria where the majority is not Shia.

These baboon 'leaders' of the Middle East. Sectarian. Short-sighted. Self-destructive.
I meant Gulf wars, 1990 and 2003.
Arabs vs Iran is both ethnic and sectarian.

If true, too little too late.
Letter could have been sent via diplomatic channels.

having said, iran will simply use his death to acheive its goal..get iraq..now Americans will be forced to leave iraq making it virtually an iranian colony

so in other words in the game of chess iran sacrificed a knight to take iraq queen...next is USA move and i dont see any move it can make to save the iraqi king..its going to fall..check mate by iran

if usa ignores the call to leave by iraqi parliment its going to hurt its soft image..if it follows and leaves its check mate...
iran worked hard to first topple iraqi govt, than form fractured govt and all it needed was a simple push ..usa provided that

iran knows trump will not go to war if not provocated and will go if provocated..they will thus nt retilate and take iraq as a spoil of this conflict

now the next piece is lebanon and seems iran is winning

mean while arabs waste their time with turkey and libyia

Iraqis are totally against Iran now, from Shia Sunni conflict to Arab and Ajjam conflict and ethnicity always prevails over religion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom