What's new

Why so many threads on Modi??

nForce

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
I am not a regular member here, although I have been in this forum for a long time..I remain active in this forum for some time, take some time off and again return..I am well aware of what goes on around here..

But this is something new to me.I have never seen so many threads being spawned for one Indian leader, Narendra Modi ? Well, what is the reason ? What is your opinion ?
Speak of your mind..And please, keep your points brief, to the point and rational.

He is the man of the hour, whether the right or wrong man only time will tell.

and ofcourse I was expecting someone to say that... :D

Hope for what?

do explain..
Hope for change in the system . You know the basic rant of the people Corruption , lack of basic necessity and development of infrastructure etc, + More jobs , economic reforms , ect etc etc ............ List is long

That's why i say it's just impossible for ONE man to deliver on all fronts.

I have no idea, most of them are by our eastern neighbor who seem to be really obsessed with him.

Yes I have observed..

@MBI Munshi What is the reason ? Is it is concern? Is it feeling of insecurity ? Something else?

do explain..

This nation is looking for change , as it always does....for the first time we have hope of change, of someone different,someone not from political dynasties....but someone who has worked his way through , someone who has proven his administrative capabilities....but we have our doubts , because we are electing a party not a man, when and where can we separate Modi from BJP,because BJP has the same problems of dynastic politics, criminals among them, can the man deliver.To put it simply is he our Obama before election (Yes We can) or will he remain the same obama after election (Obama backtracked on his various policies of closing guntanmo bay, respecting privacy).Right now he is the most talked man......the most probable icon to achieve our hopes of change....will he do it, can he do it, will he be able to do it....those are the doubts that pester us.All this talk is our way of justifying or clinging to the hope that he will do it.
Note : All this is an Indian perceptive.Why pakistani's are talking about him...god only knows

Hope for change in the system . You know the basic rant of the people Corruption , lack of basic necessity and development of infrastructure etc, + More jobs , economic reforms , ect etc etc ............ List is long

That's why i say it's just impossible for ONE man to deliver on all fronts.
I believe one should always have an opinion if he is well informed about the subject.In other words, he should always choose sides...
Well, in my opinion, there are two salient features about Modi..

1.Hindu nationalism.
2. Strong character, ability to take decisions that brings about good economic development.

Some thing I dislike about Modi..He could have stopped the Gujarat riots earlier, but he let it go on..Then again, its impact and rationale is something that I will not discuss in this forum.

Things that I like about Modi..Strong persona, has matured much as a leader since the Gujarat riots, upto such a level that I dont see him repeating same mistakes again.He has the ability to take dynamic decisions and then stick to it.The kind of development he has done in Gujarat is unprecedented.I firmly believe, most of the Indian middle class supports Modi because they believe that Modi will be able to do the same thing in a bigger platform.

I have no idea, most of them are by our eastern neighbor who seem to be really obsessed with him.

:laugh: most of the threads are by Modi nationalist hindu members from India. the rest few are by others

:laugh: most of the threads are by Modi nationalist hindu members from India. the rest few are by others
I wish we could have some form of list of threads created on Modi in last few days...

Hope is the word . I guess everyone is waiting for miracle which is not going to happen. But will be far better than UPA 2.
Define Miracle.

If getting back to 10+ growth rate is termed as miracle than yes he can and he will.

U saw that growth under UPA 1. Do mindthat all that was coz of initiatives of NDA Govt. As u see, the development paralysis is all coz of UPA not able to push forward clearences. This shows how crucial and difficult it is to bring development till execution level. Land Aquisition, Environment Clearence, etc etc.

It needs ideology, policies and attitude which is always seen in BJP govts. May it be National level or State level.

I am not a regular member here, although I have been in this forum for a long time..I remain active in this forum for some time, take some time off and again return..I am well aware of what goes on around here..

But this is something new to me.I have never seen so many threads being spawned for one Indian leader, Narendra Modi ? Well, what is the reason ? What is your opinion ?
Speak of your mind..And please, keep your points brief, to the point and rational.

Bhai, 16th tak ruk ja.........agar ab tak Modi ki THREADS ki sirf leher thi PDF pey toh yeh jald THREADS TSUNAMI ban jayegi..........PDF Server will go DOWN come 16th May!!! :D

Back
Top Bottom