What's new

Why should Pakistan take back convicted British paedophiles?

if you want the right to immigrate you better shape up
I can buy you and your family and sell you on a discounted price and do that several times over. Filthy assrealy nazipig.
Mr. Desert Fighter.... I can imagine how well cultured your childhood had been and what kind of values you inherited. Please don't make it public.

and please Thank Allah that people like you with such language and thought process can be titled as "Elite" only in PDF. I would not even like to piss on you.
You need not I'm not interesting in asking your sisters hand here.
That said one can see the amount of ghairat and halaliness you have from your posts.
Change that flag and moan about your childhood trauma with your real identity. We all know it's the fking appu behind the profile

Last edited:
Go and protect your sister:-
New Zealand-origin incest clan: New details of depraved Colt family

Lol...so you finally managed to dig out something to post...I commend your effort on finding a needle in the haystack.

How much more such cases you can find from my country? Once done, let me then allow to post those from yours.....you will not be surprised., am' sure.

It's about incidents in one vs way of life in the other.

Lol...so you finally managed to dig out something to post...I commend your effort on finding a needle in the haystack.

How much more such cases you can find from my country? Once done, let me then allow to post those from yours.....you will not be surprised., am' sure.

It's about incidents in one vs way of life in the other.

You New Zealanders have a dark history, very similar to Pastor in a church you have too many skeletons in the cupboard , stay quite if I was you:-

They committed a crime in UK and should be punished in UK, sending them back to Pakistan is a mockery of justice and insensitivity towards victims.

On a personal note, look at these people they are not ashamed what have they done. I would like them to be locked away in a solitary confinement for life.

Apparently they have served half of their prison sentene and are living in their home town where they committed the sex attacks.
I hope PM Khan shows the middle finger to bafoon Borris and his witch faced home secretary Priti Patel.
UK Gov want these monsters deported yet Nawaz shareef and Altaf Hussain live luxury lives in London?
Well if they wanna deport these scum they should offer a bulk order
Sharif his sumdhi etc in deal otherwise put these scum with em

UK should keep its produce rather than exporting them to other countries. These people are born bred UK nationals and have no space in Pakistan. Pakistan should refuse to take these British MoFos into its midst period.

What these people did was sick and people saying the girl was a tramp so what if she was she was still a child and these men are the ones to blame. But if the men were born in the UK how can they be deported

Back
Top Bottom