What's new

Why russia is offering pak its best weapons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

Thank you for the tag---. Russia has decided that a bird in hand is better than two in the bush----. Most of the heavy weaponery in indian military is of Russian origin---so Russia has india by the ballz---like the us has Pakistan----.

We can squirm----sneeze or scream---but there are not too many choices----.specially for india---aircraft----submarines---tanks---navy ship---.

So---what can india do---nothing much---.
so which super weapons u got from Russia ? please enlighten us !

i was thinking for some days and came up that
Russia is not foolish that it will sell weapons and will lose Indian defense market share
BUT they are most intelligent
but if u see that if pakistan buy weapons from russia then many arab countries would buy and they would gain more profit
just like pak buying weapons from china and countries like Egypt bought it and even Chinese missile were bought buy ksa even though Chinese thing are recognized as degraded in Arab world but after pak bought it many Arab world did it

so in my opinion i would say russia is selling pak its weapons because pakistan will pave road for russia to sell its weapon to arab world amd make trple profit
@MastanKhan

Well sounds like a good idea. But doubtful, if Russia will sell top weapons. They risk alienating India. I believe that is more risk than expected returns.

Now, we realize that we have too many eggs in one basket, so we are ourselves trying to diversify our weaponry.

Pakistan is a very important country for Russia and this relationship is set to grow leaps and bounds in the next few years.

They will be all weather friends in next 5 years ;)

Russia is not foolish that it will sell weapons and will lose Indian defense market share
but if u see that if pakistan buy weapons from russia then many arab countries would buy and they would gain more profit
just like pak buying weapons from china and countries like Egypt bought it and even Chinese missile were bought buy ksa even though Chinese thing are recognized as degraded in Arab world but after pak bought it many Arab world did it

so in my opinion i would say russia is selling pak its weapons because pakistan will pave road for russia to sell its weapon to arab world amd make trple profit
@MastanKhan
100% agree with you Arabs are following Pakistan
just like Pakistan is using f-16 majority Arabs are using it too
Pakistan using Chinese defense hardware Arabs using it too even NATO member Turkey to buy $3.4 billion worth of incompatible Chinese antimissiles
chinese_launcher.jpg

sources: NATO member Turkey to buy $3.4 billion worth of incompatible Chinese antimissiles — RT News

Pakistan Exports HJ-8 Anti-Tank Missiles to 20 Countries
hj-8-missiles.jpg

Pakistan Exports HJ-8 Anti-Tank Missiles to 20 Countries | Brandsynario

or maybe russians beleive selling to indians ,egyptians ,syrians,iraqis for decades has impaired the reputation of their aircrafts in the eyes of potential buyers at large ,they might believe its not their equipment that is inferior but the pilots of their customer countries which are incompetent ,what was astonishing time and time again pakistani pilots in syrian mig-21's in israeli war,and russian pilots in su-24 in syria performed way better then others flying the same russian tech

Pakistan can offer Russia what India cannot. Access to Arabian Sea.

Both Pakistan and Turkey are very crucial for Russia's naval projection.

Iran is an alternative to Pakistan but Iranians are more Independent than Pakistan when it comes to making such offers or getting into such alliances.

@MastanKhan

Because Pakistani has very good imagination power. They can imagine stuff and feel very happy about it. They know all they have to do is offer, people will be happy and start loving Russia.

Best Russian weapons
PAK FA T-50 = No
S-400/500=No

Russian AESA =No

Armata MBT= No

Nuclear Subs =No

Aircraft Carrier =No

Brahmos = No

Many more Like Like Such
Come on man.. Dont spoil the party.

Helicopters and Plane deal is great new , I don't see why we can't get S-300 OR S-400 series , its a defensive weapon and the cooperation between Russia and Pakistan is improving

Helicopters and Plane deal is great new , I don't see why we can't get S-300 OR S-400 series , its a defensive weapon and the cooperation between Russia and Pakistan is improving
We might have a chance with s-300 but it's going to take time to build such a relationship with Russia if we're going to acquire s-400 and other Russian military hardware.

There have been rumors flying around for a long while now that the Gulf nations may start buying Russian weapons in bulk, just to get Russia to halt it's support to Iran and Syria. Nothing substantial though, but with recent strained relationship between the US and the Gulf, along with Pakistan's refusal to send it's own troops to Yemen, the Arab governments are starting to realize they can no longer afford to rely on foreign military support; they must rely on their own military and economic might to exert influence.

so which super weapons u got from Russia ? please enlighten us !

Hi,

Eh mera piyara bacha puni kih kehnda aiy----puni betay---tuhanun kih takleef ho rahi aiy. Puni bachay---tusi chotian chotian sharartaan nah kita karo---.

Reactions: NIA
Because Pakistani has very good imagination power. They can imagine stuff and feel very happy about it. .

How many times this imaginary power has kept you at bay in the past 7 decades???? Apparently your military generals are also scared of the "imaginary power". Otherwise, people in your country who kill their own citizens on eating beef, would let a totally enemy state live for 7 decades???? Speaks volumes about the imaginary power.....

Best Russian weapons
PAK FA T-50 = No
S-400/500=No

Russian AESA =No

Armata MBT= No

Nuclear Subs =No

Aircraft Carrier =No

Brahmos = No

Many more Like Like Such

Ok, so why are you crying?

Pakistan should go for Tor m1, Pentsir S1, Buk M2, S400, stronger air defence is what Pakistan should aim for. MI35 E, MI28 & SU35 for complete land & air superiority, that to in good number.

Because Pakistani has very good imagination power. They can imagine stuff and feel very happy about it. They know all they have to do is offer, people will be happy and start loving Russia.

like indigenous Barhamos and nuclear subs and TEJAS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom