What's new

Why People Targeting Army And Not SC

Ok, even if its true or the case, why malign the whole army, why curse the uniform and every one wearing it.
If Bajwa is a culprit then the protests should be directed at him as an individual. Yesterday people were making fun of even the missile test. Why.
if they do care about the reputation of the army then why did not they sacked bajwa yet ? both bajwa and DGISI are responsible for the Ik regime change , how they allowed to let this happened ? why did not they pressurize the cheap justice of supreme court to look at the letter gate ? you know why people are cursing them ? because in last two days we came to know that in our country some one is so powerful then PM , who pressurized the institutions to not entertain the requests of a 22 crore people Prime minister ? in ko nahi pata ? tum log matric fail ho aor uniform pehn k baith jaty ho pakistan ka malik samjh laity ho khud ko ? now they thrown us into the mess again which we the people of pakistan voted an brought an honest leader in the shape of imran khan ? agar tum he logon na power person decide karna ha to bhosdi walo khud he PM laga dia karo ksi ko pakad kar voting keun karaty ho ?

I don't know how the forum functions but I am dismayed that how can a member join and post with a user name.... Destroy Pakistan Army.!!!!

Timing of the missile test seems suspicious. Probably it was to divert attention of the masses but it backfired and users started criticizing army generals on ISPR's tweet.
Come on dude, these tests aren't planned or organised overnight, NOTAMS have to be issued and all else.

Bro I've banned troll accounts already. We are vigilant.
We love the forces, but Bajwa needs to go.
The supreme court is a kangaroo court, everyone knows that.

Truly, incredibly, humbling to see that my fellow patriots are WAKING UP.

Patriots like ourselves who wish Pakistan's defense to be strengthened BUT who cannot accept the concentration of accountable power in literally 1-2 seats of absolute control. It is untenable.

And when somebody in one of these seats, particularly the Chief's, starts politicking, it is our patriotic duty for the country AND the army's sanctity to call it out.

He brought PTI into power in 2018 and now he is the snake now. Lol
Bajwa is the snake. Not the military. We salute the military but bajwa need to go. Bajwa is indirectly linked to PMLN & contaminating the precious military with the dirty politics. Also a shameless foreign servant who sold the elected pm of 156 seats to 84 seats corrupt tola. Last time that happened in 1970 when 160 seat mujeeb was not given the govt against the 81 seat ppp.

Ok, even if its true or the case, why malign the whole army, why curse the uniform and every one wearing it.
If Bajwa is a culprit then the protests should be directed at him as an individual. Yesterday people were making fun of even the missile test. Why.
I don't think the anger is against missile or military but it's against the fact that military throw bajwa out. I agree that nobody should point fingers at military but just bajwa.

if they do care about the reputation of the army then why did not they sacked bajwa yet ? both bajwa and DGISI are responsible for the Ik regime change , how they allowed to let this happened ? why did not they pressurize the cheap justice of supreme court to look at the letter gate ? you know why people are cursing them ? because in last two days we came to know that in our country some one is so powerful then PM , who pressurized the institutions to not entertain the requests of a 22 crore people Prime minister ? in ko nahi pata ? tum log matric fail ho aor uniform pehn k baith jaty ho pakistan ka malik samjh laity ho khud ko ? now they thrown us into the mess again which we the people of pakistan voted an brought an honest leader in the shape of imran khan ? agar tum he logon na power person decide karna ha to bhosdi walo khud he PM laga dia karo ksi ko pakad kar voting keun karaty ho ?

THANK YOU.

What kind of ethical human being can allow IK to be dismissed on some questionable judicial technicalities while protecting his own position via a petition for which the IHC is opened late at night (while the SC refused to accept PTI's revision plea because of Ramazan timings!)...?

Why do we forget that Nawaz Sharif was "mysteriously" sprung out of jail when Bajwa needed N League's vote in parliament to ensure that the extension fiasco got shoved down the country's throat?

I don't think the anger is against missile or military but it's against the fact that military throw bajwa out. I agree that nobody should point fingers at military but just bajwa.

How can we not point fingers at the military when/if they are not throwing anti-state people out?

Do you think a COAS can operate meaningfully when he doesn't have the support of Corps Commanders and the DG ISI?

Isn't it the duty of any officer to challenge a senior, even if it's the COAS, when such steps are being taken?

Or did everybody get a few extra plots/files to stay quiet...?

Because traitors like Bajwa use the strength of army as an institution to further their agenda and their agenda is none but appeasing their foreign master. Bajwa used ISI and judiciary to fulfil the commitments he made with US.

Please let us know how may soldiers or officers in army has refused to accept orders from Bajwa after it was crystal clear that Bajwa was installing the corrupt tola back to the Govt. Did any one in ISI refuse to take order from Lt. Gen Nadeem Anjum. So when army chief decides something the whole army follows his order as institution no matter army chief is traitor or not otherwise COAS is just an individual.

So either army makes sure that people like Bajwa never get the post of COAS or army takes the blame as well with COAS.

Last edited:
Army Qoum ka Sath De Election Karwao

Fauj se to Gila Tha hi nahi, Fauj apni awam ko no chooro

Ye to KALA coat ne awam ki umangoon ka qatel-e-am kiya

I think most here are against Bajwa the Gaadar and not the institution that has laid down their lives in blood to defend the nation.

Last edited:
No one is blaming the whole army but COAS didn’t come out of thin air. The mentality of generals is being criticize when it comes to Pakistani politics.

Now this narrative will be pushed that the verbal onslaught on bajwa and generals is an attempt by foreigners to humiliate the army. Let’s ignore the history of Establishment in creating political mess and supporting traitors for their own gain. Please don’t twist peoples sentiments, even a kid born yesterday knows the extent of involvement establishment has in politics. More than half the traitors in opposition and government are army touts. MQM , PML Q and Mullah Diesel to name a few.

Bajwa and the chief justice were exchanging WhatsApp messages more frequently than two horny teenagers. When Bandial looks up to Bajwa for validation, I should point my gun at Bajwa. We will deal with Bandial later.

Those arguing Bajwa as some sort of aberration, a departure from normal proceedings...need only look at 3 of 4 previous chief's actions and fealty to their collective mai baap Amreeka to know, the whole upper cadre of the military is compromised and infested with CIA agents.

Only a few slip through the cracks like RS who may not be, otherwise most who get promoted are all on CIA's payroll.

This is indeed sad. However most of the criticism is towards Bajwa and top leadership.
Bajwa is incompetent, and he must go.
I'm sure PA is full of competent and patriots who can do better.

Back
Top Bottom