What's new

Why People Targeting Army And Not SC

We love our Miltary, our missiles our shaheed our Karnak Shers, our Captain Roohullah. They and so many others have done things not even movies man make because such bravery is insane. A love for their country which they testified. Bajwa and establishment have taken dictation from a foreign power and removed a non corrupt leader. This hasn’t happened in Pakistan before. They colluded with killers of our brothers like Ali Wazir, Mohsin Dawar. PPP with killers Nazim Jokhio, and our brother Naqeebullah. They sided with aurat March and TLP, with maulana fazlu and Hussain Haqqani. All to do America bidding.

I have defended and will defend every single thing my army has done, but don’t tell us one day these guys are anti national and next day make them in to great democrats. The will of the people has been usurped. The treasonous must go

I believe Gen. Bajwa & co. were the master mind while SC was just a tool.
If army has done nothing wrong, was there any need to start PR campaigns on national TV or raids to arrest PTI social media team members?

Timing of the missile test seems suspicious. Probably it was to divert attention of the masses but it backfired and users started criticizing army generals on ISPR's tweet.

Can an SC judge for his own extension and blackmail a government into approving it?

Can an SC judge do a coup with a private brigade that cares more about its boss than the country?

The SC judges are terrible, but they are tools, like mentioned above. They deserve blame too, but the core of the blame must rest on the deep state, where it belongs. They could have stopped this, as everyone knows.

Instead, they saved themselves with the last minute IHC stunt (and this is after Bajwa forced his own extension, springing Nawaz out of jail to get the N League vote in Parliament).

IF YOU ACTUALLY LOVE your army, you will criticize the snakes inside of it.

AND IF ARMY OFFICERS ACTUALLY LOVE THEIR COUNTRY, they will put its interests above naukri and loyalty to visionless bosses.

It's very simple.

Cleansing the army, like the rest of the system, is critical for Pakistan's progress. I want my army to grow even stronger, but only in its defined defense role.

CJ Umer atta Bandial is an extreme loyalist of the now imported government.

He not only opened the court and took a suo moto on a weekend but also ran to IHC to preside over the order to avoid COAS change.

It's truly a pity that the fate of millions of people can be decided by a deranged person.
Once he had a twitter account, and used to have long debates with PTI SMT. He had hatred towards Imran Khan and PTI.

Once he had a twitter account, and used to have long debates with PTI SMT. He had hatred towards Imran Khan and PTI.

He married his daughter into one of the the most hardcore N League families around, where I believe both parents were/are office holders.

Ye tau haal hai.

Even as somebody who is not a SC judge, I would die in shame before going through with that! If you're a public office holder, it reflects even more poorly.

Sad, sickening situation.

If army chief try to play the roll of snachers this is what they deserve.

سنیچر کی شب وزیراعظم ہاؤس میں آخر ہوا کیا؟​

اس دوران دو بن بلائے مہمان بھی بذریعہ ہیلی کاپٹر، غیر معمولی سکیورٹی اور چاق و چوبند جوانوں کے حصار میں وزیراعظم ہاؤس پہنچے اور وزیراعظم سے تقریباً پونا گھنٹہ تنہائی میں ملاقات کی۔
اس ملاقات میں کیا بات ہوئی ظاہر ہے، اس بارے میں کوئی اطلاعات دستیاب نہیں ہیں تاہم باوثوق اور معتبر سرکاری ذرائع نے جنھیں اس ملاقات کے بارے میں بعد میں معلومات فراہم کی گئیں، انھوں نے بی بی سی کو بتایا کہ یہ ملاقات کچھ زیادہ خوشگوار نہیں رہی۔
وزیراعظم کے لیے ان مہمانوں کی یوں بن بلائے اچانک آمد غیر متوقع تھی۔ عمران خان ہیلی کاپٹرز کے منتظر تو تھے لیکن اس ہیلی کاپٹر کے مسافروں کے بارے میں ان کا اندازہ اور توقعات بالکل غلط ثابت ہوئیں۔
ان ذرائع کا کہنا ہے کہ سابق وزیراعظم توقع کر رہے تھے کہ اس ہیلی کاپٹر میں ان کے نو مقرر کردہ عہدیدار وزیراعظم ہاؤس پہنچیں گے اور اس کے بعد وہ شور و غوغا مدھم پڑ جائے گا جو سپریم کورٹ کے فیصلے کے بعد پارلیمنٹ ہاؤس سے شروع ہوا تھا۔
شاید ایسا ہو بھی جاتا لیکن مسئلہ یہ ہوا کہ اس اعلیٰ ترین برطرفی اور ایک نئی تعیناتی کے لیے جو قانونی دستاویز (نوٹیفیکیشن) وزارت دفاع سے جاری ہونی چاہیے تھیں وہ جاری نہ ہو سکیں یوں اس ’انقلابی‘ تبدیلی کی وزیراعظم ہاؤس کی کوشش ناکام ہو گئی۔

Then ofcourse this happened.

Maybe he had recordings or proofs of this meeting.

Bajwa is ghadar we are not saying it even retired army people are openly saying it.

If army chief try to play the roll of snachers this is what they deserve.

سنیچر کی شب وزیراعظم ہاؤس میں آخر ہوا کیا؟​

Army can bend any institution to its will. It is an unaccountable power monopoly.

SC and the rest are getting blamed too, but nobody has any power against the deep state, unless everybody bands together.

Bro I've banned troll accounts already. We are vigilant.
We love the forces, but Bajwa needs to go.
The supreme court is a kangaroo court, everyone knows that.
I don't know how the forum functions but I am dismayed that how can a member join and post with a user name.... Destroy Pakistan Army.!!!!

Agreed 💯. If you want to name call, go ahead but please remember, SC made IK leave the seat legally so please chand alfaz unke liye bhe.

Q: How many persons it takes to change a street light bulb in Pakistan.?
A: 25......One Wapda worker changing it and 24 guys cranning their necks watching him. Same applies in every other situation.
For last several days, sadly a sustained campaign against the Pakistan Army is in progress. It was most probably initiated by the now unemployed call centre Kalias from across the border and like Sheeps every one joined in. I am a dedicated Imran Khan supporter, and feel hurt as any one out there. Agreed we all have our suspicions but has any PTI leader or worker blamed the army in this tragedy.
Agreed it's our defence personnels duty to counter any threats to the country but at the same time, if they openly take sides with IK, the Dangar Diesel and the rest wouldn't hesitate to burn the country down. The question and the point is, why no one is pointing fingers at the Whores sitting in the SC, did army ask them to over rule the Parliament proceedings and rulings or to hold a hearing on a Sunday or do a sitting at midnight to hear some petition. The Five Haramkhoor sitting in the SC are the real culprit who for six years haven't been able to give judgement against accusations filed against SS but it took them just hours to deliver verdict on the NCM circus.
If there's no justice then the terrorists will be roaming free and the corrupt scumbags will continue to rule us.
Identify the real enemy instead of falling for your enemy's propganda.
Can't you see how these GANGUS creating fake IDs and pretending to be Pakistanis are joining this forum and openly barking against our army.
Sadly Mods are also ignoring all this.

Nobody will buy this manjan now. Everyone knows who the real culprit is. If whole army is not complicit in it then why the hell is Bajwa still there?????
I had a revelation today. I was sitting in washroom doing number 2 and it just occurred to me why it only happens in Pakistan and not in India. I mean the usual reason we hear is that politics are corrupt here that's why no PM has been able to complete term. But you see politicians are also corrupt in India. Go ask any India. It's the same in both countries BUT the biggest difference is army generals in India are not corrupt but here they have sold their soul to the devil. Look at their business empire DHA, Askari cement, Fauji fertilizer and then hordes of colonals and majors hired in Bahria Town etc.
So this is the main reason democracy doesn't flourish here because army itself is corrupt. I don't agree with Asma Jahangir but she was right when she said that once nation will come to know the corruption being done by these "jurnails" then everyone will be stunned.

There is no one who loves Pakistan would be happy with there affairs. But you know the people who have always wanted the destruction of Pakistan are happy. How cam I be happy. Honestly I love Pak Army and have loved it and will always love it but I have been betrayed by the ones I love the most. I am heart broken. They have achieved what they wanted through Bajwas incompetence.

Agreed 💯. If you want to name call, go ahead but please remember, SC made IK leave the seat legally so please chand alfaz unke liye bhe.

KALA coat wale , not judiciary or Supreme court , words don't suit these 5

"KALA coat wale" dalal bolo
> 2007 NRO on Musharaf
> Riqo Dik Project Fiasco , $6 Billion International Fine
> Turkish power company ship dispute another $800 million fine
> Nawaz Sharif escape from Prison , Kala Coat involved
> 80% of Criminals out due to KALA coat bails
> Current Crisis , KALA coat involved

Yazid ne bhi Hussain se kaha , tha mera darbar aur kanoon mere sath hai
Mere Age Jhuk jao , maaf ke doon ga

Fauj see Umeed hai apni Public ke sath stand karo we trust you, do the right thing

Fauj Jab Jang per Jati hai to Qoum peche support kerti hai

Public ko door na karo !!

Apni Qoum Ke Sath stand karo!!

Last edited:
Whata irreparable, uncontrolable, unbelieveable damage done by this Tati Bajwa and his cronies but for me, most interesting thing is, the other team player sitting with Bajwa... what are they thinking? it seems like they'are completely onboard with him otherwise I would see a inner coup

Back
Top Bottom