What's new

Why Pakistan's Shan masalas have a cult following in India

Bhai apko tu hum national Masala bhejen gay , Dushman ko Shaan se national Masala bhejne ka maza hi aur hai :lol:

Dushman kidhar nazar aa raha hai, Miyan? Yeh toh khane pakane ki baat ho rahi hai. Yahan bhi kahan se dushmani kheench ke layein?

Dushman kidhar nazar aa raha hai, Miyan? Yeh toh khane pakane ki baat ho rahi hai. Yahan bhi kahan se dushmani kheench ke layein?

Yeh tu Virsa hai humara :D cricket se le ker khane tak mai dushmani Lassan adrak ki tarah bhari hai .. you cant escape that Joe .. :cheesy:

Yeh tu Virsa hai humara :D cricket se le ker khane tak mai dushmani Lassan adrak ki tarah bhari hai .. you cant escape that Joe .. :cheesy:

Sun lijiye, samajh lijiye - bahut mehnat ke baad mujhe samajh aaya -tamatar ke saath lahsoon, gajar ke saath adrak. Tamatar mein adrak bari gandi lagti hai; waise hi gajar mein lahsoon.

Sun lijiye, samajh lijiye - bahut mehnat ke baad mujhe samajh aaya -tamatar ke saath lahsoon, gajar ke saath adrak. Tamatar mein adrak bari gandi lagti hai; waise hi gajar mein lahsoon.

Lakin waise kabhi Chicken Karai ke sath Adrak ke piece add kiye hai ? Tamater us mai curry hota hai lakin tamater tu tamater hai bhai chahe curry ke shakal mai ho ya gravy ki ..

Lakin waise kabhi Chicken Karai ke sath Adrak ke piece add kiye hai ? Tamater us mai curry hota hai lakin tamater tu tamater hai bhai chahe curry ke shakal mai ho ya gravy ki ..

Waise baat aap ki sahi hai. Par main toh dil ki bimari lagne ke bad se mans zyada nahin khata ya pakata hoon.

Waise baat aap ki sahi hai. Par main toh dil ki bimari lagne ke bad se mans zyada nahin khata ya pakata hoon.

Just to remove my confusion, the word Mans, is it used for Chicken , beep or meat ? or just any meat in General ? Cause i know some people who also avoid cow meat because of the same reason but I never heard people avoiding Chicken or beef, cause both are not very dangerous and light in nature hence easy to digest .

Just to remove my confusion, the word Mans, is it used for Chicken , beep or meat ? or just any meat in General ? Cause i know some people who also avoid cow meat because of the same reason but I never heard people avoiding Chicken or beef, cause both are not very dangerous and light in nature hence easy to digest .

?? What, Sir, is the difference between cow meat and beef?

Mans is used for meat, in general; gentlemen in 1965 who went shopping for gosht were immediately under a cloud of suspicion.

Now you are forcing me into pedantry.

For a long time, orthodox people in Bengal avoided chicken meat, because it was 'strange'; mutton was acceptable (to Hindus), and beef (to Muslims and to Christians), and even pork (to Christians only). Chicken was strange, and took time to get into the cuisine. Now everybody eats it.

Today, mans is meat in general; chicken is considered 'white' meat, mutton, beef and pork are 'red' meat. Doctors may permit chicken in a heart patient's diet (and, in the west, turkey, also considered 'white' meat), but emphatically not beef, pork or mutton; all these are banned for me, and I hate chicken, so that's that.

?? What, Sir, is the difference between cow meat and beef?

Mans is used for meat, in general; gentlemen in 1965 who went shopping for gosht were immediately under a cloud of suspicion.

Now you are forcing me into pedantry.

For a long time, orthodox people in Bengal avoided chicken meat, because it was 'strange'; mutton was acceptable (to Hindus), and beef (to Muslims and to Christians), and even pork (to Christians only). Chicken was strange, and took time to get into the cuisine. Now everybody eats it.

Today, mans is meat in general; chicken is considered 'white' meat, mutton, beef and pork are 'red' meat. Doctors may permit chicken in a heart patient's diet (and, in the west, turkey, also considered 'white' meat), but emphatically not beef, pork or mutton; all these are banned for me, and I hate chicken, so that's that.

ah wait, I mean mutton , sorry i mixed up there ..
and thanks for the explanation ..

To be honest, this is the first time that I heard about Shaan. MDH and Everest is more famous over here. It also could be because I haven't seen any Shaan advert.

thank me later

That's what we feel about Pakistani restaurants in the US...also, restaurants in general use custom made masalas using their own blend of spices rather than buying an off-the-shelf brand. If it's a chain or franchise, spices and recipes are usually supplied from a centralized distribution unit

Shan is good for recipes which are native to Pak. Of course they can't make South Indian or North Eastern or Bengali spice blends or masalas
south Indian and Sri Lankan cuisine is spicy but the masalas they add are pretty much raw.. idk why they don't cook -- much ..

Fake paid news by leftist tabloid... seems like pakistanis r unaware how media works.. this is a way to advertise...
India is literal mother of spices... never seen heard any Indian using pakistani masala crap...

Mostly Indians use mixture of organic spices grinder at home and for urban areas lots of Indian brands with every type of masala u can think or even cant think...
don't call it crap... Indians prefer it over Indian brands..

south Indian and Sri Lankan cuisine is spicy but the masalas they add are pretty much raw.. idk why they don't cook -- much
This shows you never had authentic South Indian food...and what'd you mean by southies don't cook much or raw, our cooking times are typically higher than northies

don't call it crap... Indians prefer it over Indian brands..

lol which Indians haha PdF Indians haha...
India has MDH, Tata, Everest Masalas ... didnt see any Indian using pakistani ones not in India not in California...

This leftists tabloids means nothin in India these paid news haha...

Back
Top Bottom