What's new

Why Pakistan's Newly Flight-Tested Multiple Nuclear Warhead-Capable Missile Really Matters

The test of the MIRV REALLY does matter because it confirms that Pakistan is AT LEAST 40 years ahead in advanced strategic weapons systems tecnology development than it publicly admits too. That sends an extremely strong messages to our enemies and all other potential adversaries.

Apart from a few columns here and there they are all mum. This MIRV test has had a severe impact.

Last edited:
Apart from a fee columns here and there they are all mum. This MIRV test has had a severe impact.

The funny thing is that a day before the test, had someone on PDF suggested that we have MIRV capability they probably would have got a ban for being crazy........lol.

That's why I now truely believe that in actual fact that Pakistan has the capability to become a major global military power/superpower. Sounds crazy? But then so did our 1998 nuke detonations, our SLCM and MIRV tests sound crazy too

The funny thing is that a day before the test, had someone on PDF suggested that we have MIRV capability they probably would have got a ban for being crazy........lol.

That's why I now truely believe that in actual fact that Pakistan has the capability to become a major global military power/superpower. Sounds crazy? But then so did our 1998 nuke detonations, our SLCM and MIRV tests sound crazy too
I revealed 5 years ago that we had tested Babur missile from Augusta submarine, that make every body laughed... But now :enjoy:

I revealed 5 years ago that we had tested Babur missile from Augusta submarine, that make every body laughed... But now :enjoy:

Lol.......hope you weren't banned for it. I can imagine the ridicule you faced though. Just as that was a bold prediction, I'm going to make one of my own:

In 10-20 years time, Pakistan will be in the top 10 of major global military powers in the world. We may even become a military superpower.

Yes, it also shows that Pakistan is above average in rocket making technologies. It is capable of building rockets for space launches too. Which puts it ahead of at least 50% of other countries of the world.
I made a video about Ababeel recently. Please check it out and provide feedback.

والسلام
نعیم اکرم

Back
Top Bottom