What's new

Featured Why Pakistan's Imran Khan said no to American drones

Helping the Taliban come to power was the greatest mistake Pak military made in 40 years and I guarantee you they will make this very mistake again and the rest of the country will suffer.

Right now we're getting news of a Talib surge in parts of Afghanistan and ANA troops surrendering. What a great time to embolden and strengthen Talibs! By the time the U.S. leaves the country, they won't even need to be worried about dealing with a credible opposition! They can just take over the country and start sidestepping us! Brilliant 5D chess by the Pak Fauj.

Remember one thing, Zia passed away, and Pak Officer Corps failed to carry out the plan which was to create a government after the war that was Pro-Pakistan and create strategic depth for us. Zia was also a proponent of a Pak-Afghan Federation like system. He knew both nations secruity lied with each other. So yes there is failure but this time around Pak Army can correct it's historical mistake; goal right now should be to get rid of any Indian influence in the region completely, and the current Afghan Govt and ANA is standing in the way.

Last edited:
Helping the Taliban come to power was the greatest mistake Pak military made in 40 years and I guarantee you they will make this very mistake again and the rest of the country will suffer.

Right now we're getting news of a Talib surge in parts of Afghanistan and ANA troops surrendering. What a great time to embolden and strengthen Talibs! By the time the U.S. leaves the country, they won't even need to be worried about dealing with a credible opposition! They can just take over the country and start sidestepping us! Brilliant 5D chess by the Pak Fauj.
We had the most peace on our eastern border, NO SUICIDE BOMBINGS, NO TERRORISM. Yet the yanks turn and we were being brought to our collapse like Syria.

Historically the afghanis have ALWAYS f#cked Pakistan over. at least the time of talib that didn't happen.

Pakistan PM will "absolutely not" allow CIA to use bases for Afghanistan operations

Since when CIA operate military bases /air fields?

On the contrary, US already have and will continue to have military bases in Afghanistan, than what's the logic in launching such implausible question, was it to help Imran Khan win noble prize! In this case CIA is already present in Pakistan without any permission and in close contact with IK.

Pak Officer Corps failed to carry out the plan which was to create a government after the war that was Pro-Pakistan and

This plan would have never worked. All the people involved in this plan was at eachother's throats after Zia died and the country erupted into civil war so why would it work if Zia was alive?

Zia was also a proponent of a Pak-Afghan Federation like system.

This is a terrible idea lol. Pakistan was rejecting these sort of plans decades ago when Afghanistan was a much more stable country because of how much a burden it would be economically, so think about how it would be for us uniting with a post-war Afghanistan. Demographically, it makes no sense. I am not Pathan. I am not Tajik. I am not Uzbek. I am not Hazara. I don't even share a common tongue to communicate with them. What's the logic behind sharing a country with them?

goal right now should be to get rid of any Indian influence in the region completely,

Indian influence is an overblown problem. Afghanistan's hatred for us has always been homegrown.

at least the time of talib that didn't happen.

Talibs were dependent on us during that time. Things have changed now. They have a lot more prestige and respect. It won't be like 30 years ago when they only had us and a few Gulf countries while the rest of the world looked down upon them. Countries like China, Iran, Russia and India won't give them the cold shoulder like they used to do.

Talibs were dependent on us during that time. Things have changed now. They have a lot more prestige and respect. It won't be like 30 years ago when they only had us and a few Gulf countries while the rest of the world looked down upon them. Countries like China, Iran, Russia and India won't give them the cold shoulder like they used to do.
I will make a repetition. since 47 the afghanis have done everything from scheme against Pakistan to try capture Pakistani territory. Host india in the 50's/70's against Pakistan to generally being a piss poor neighbour.

only time when that country wasn't a headache was in the 90's.

that country under yankee occupation became a zoo of terrorists where indians were using daddy yankees umbrella to do whatever it can against Pakistan. while the yanks were quarterbacking india.

unless the numerous killed or maimed are of no concern to you!

This plan would have never worked. All the people involved in this plan was at eachother's throats after Zia died and the country erupted into civil war so why would it work if Zia was alive?

This is a terrible idea lol. Pakistan was rejecting these sort of plans decades ago when Afghanistan was a much more stable country because of how much a burden it would be economically, so think about how it would be for us uniting with a post-war Afghanistan. Demographically, it makes no sense. I am not Pathan. I am not Tajik. I am not Uzbek. I am not Hazara. I don't even share a common tongue to communicate with them. What's the logic behind sharing a country with them?

Indian influence is an overblown problem. Afghanistan's hatred for us has always been homegrown.

Well I'm saying had Zia been alive it would've worked. Zia was looked at much differently than rest of the officers, and ISI exerted greater influence as well.

The Federation Plan could've worked with a revolving PM seat and Presidency as it was proposed decades before, language isn't that much of a barrier than people think. Besides Bhutto -- Ayub torpedoed it as well.

Even now the Talib are depended on us as their landmass being land locked doesn't help them as much we can easily choke them if we chose to. China & Co., will look at them differently as they should've from the very beginning. Beyond all nations Pakistan has more influence and still does till this day, others not so much.

that country under yankee occupation became a zoo of terrorists where indians were using daddy yankees umbrella to do whatever it can against Pakistan. while the yanks were quarterbacking india.

Same thing during Talib rule lol. These people let Osama become a guest. When 9/11 happened, Pakistanis went hat in hand trying to get them to give him up to save their skins and they refused. "Country wasn't a headache for Pakistan" LOL

You'll see.
language isn't that much of a barrier than people think.

Language is the biggest barrier along with maybe physical appearance and culture and if you want proof, look at Karachi.
Even now the Talib are depended on us as their landmass being land locked doesn't help them as much

Pakistan isn't the only country bordering them.

stop dreaming and hallucinating, traitor.

i already explained to you that our interventions kept civilians safe in far larger numbers than those who became colatteral damage because muslim extermists use human shields.

We are in charge now. What you did is irrelivant.

It is better for you to focus on giving asylum to Afghan interpreters although many right-wingers in your country don't want Afghan Moslems.

If the Pakistanis and the Afghans won't allow anti-terror drones to operate from their soil, then they have a real respnsibility to combat terror training camps themselves.

Like when US/NATO totally.failed to stop terrorists attacks against Pakistan from Afghanistan soil.

On topic: Many hypocrites were propagating that there's no official confirmation about rejection of US bases. Some people really wanted to be slapped in front of everyone to learn. This slap doesn't mean US but hypocrites.
US has different level of treatment. Shouldn't have played games in the name of ally but strengthening the enemies of Pakistan.

From terrorists attacks on Pakistan from Afghanistan soil to FATF and other blackmailing. It never goes the same way.
i already explained to you that our interventions kept civilians safe in far larger numbers than those who became colatteral damage because muslim extermists use human shields.

Read UN report about civilian losses in air raids alone. Not to mention one of ground example of that Australian Soldier killing an unarmed Afghan. Conclusively, there was no interest to serve public. It was pure strategical move to keep presence in the region.

Like when US/NATO totally.failed to stop terrorists attacks against Pakistan from Afghanistan soil.

On topic: Many hypocrites were propagating that there's no official confirmation about rejection of US bases. Some people really wanted to be slapped in front of everyone to learn. This slap doesn't mean US but hypocrites.
US has different level of treatment. Shouldn't have played games in the name of ally but strengthening the enemies of Pakistan.

From terrorists attacks on Pakistan from Afghanistan soil to FATF and other blackmailing. It never goes the same way.

@PeaceGen is butthurt and I can understand why. He is not used to hearing NO from inferior humans. Well, he heard it very loudly this time.

Hey @PeaceGen didn't you once say that victor takes the spoil? Didn't we win and don't we deserve to celebrate the victory?

Last edited:
@PeaceGen is butthurt and I can understand why. He is not used to hearing NO from inferior humans. Well, he heard it very loudly this time.

Hey @PeaceGen didn't you once say that victors takes the spoil? Didn't we win and don't we deserve to celebrate the victory?

Inferior? It sounds more like someone needs a petting from Langley on internet. iK said it now but Forum never allows such superiority complex shooting.

Inferior? It sounds more like someone needs a petting from Langley on internet. iK said it now but Forum never allows such superiority complex shooting.

You should read @PeaceGen posts. His condescending tone is no secret to anyone on this forum. He once threatened that NATO was going to invade Pakistan too LOL Instead NATO is going exit.

Same thing during Talib rule lol. These people let Osama become a guest. When 9/11 happened, Pakistanis went hat in hand trying to get them to give him up to save their skins and they refused. "Country wasn't a headache for Pakistan" LOL

You'll see.
clearly there is a comprehension issue. thrice I repeat myself. the nations that were 'affected' by the so called terrorism. do they give a F about others around the globe? NO they DONT. This so called war of terror was exactly that an enterprise of money making map changing gimmick now that we look upon it 2 decades on.

load of bollox was fed to the masses and today the world is far worse off than ever. nations and people being destroyed and displaced.

So This notion that we MUST care for their feelings when so much humanity died because they said so. its s#it.

As for Osama I remember in the 80's he was a hero, then he was a villain. earned his fame in afghanistan and stayed there too.

But why the F is it Pakistan's problem? he was a bleeding saudi? He came to afghanistan not on the asking of Pakistan but the yanks.

His no.2 was in jail in egypt most likely due to be executed. who lifted him from egypt and dropped him in afghanistan? it wasn't Pakistan!

so instead to blaming Pakistan for these f'ups when will the yanks own upto their mistakes? its a load of s#it the yanks never accept responsibility. 2 decades later they still think they can win afghanistan now that kabul gov's minister of defence has run away.

Last edited:
There is no workable solution, and they should have no presence in the nation what so ever. They are trouble makers, who go beyond all means to create discord internally by cultivating actors within the borders, and like we don't have enough problems already and you want to create another one?

Pak Military establishment should learn from there constant mistakes of *** kissing the same butt and getting smacked time and time again, it's almost shameful to look at them at times.

We already lost 70K+ precious Pakistani lives that are more valuable to us then the rest of the West and their population for a war that had nothing to do with us.

May be Pak Military establishment knows a thing or two you do not

Back
Top Bottom