What's new

Featured Why Pakistan's Imran Khan said no to American drones

good for Imran for being the first Pakistani leader for having some backbone, but I think this is going to be a heavy cost as per IMF and the west.

Have to also bear in mind PM IK is also a Pashtun and he's seen the suffering of his Pashtun people, and knows the cost other Pakistani's paid for a war that had nothing to do with Pakistan. He knows if he backs the U.S., the blow back will be felt in Pakistan not the U.S. 12,000 miles away with more loss of life and blood. The Taliban already gave a hint to this.

Whatever the cost so be it, it's not like the U.S. is going to be paying out disability benefits to the maimed people of Pakistan.

Let's also not forget how the U.S. renegaded on other agreements we've had in the past -- so their is absolutely no good faith between the two, it's best Pakistan keeps a social distance from the U.S. because it doesn't just reeks of shit, it talks shit as well.

Im not gonna lie, I do have a bias after all my family fought as Mukti Bahinis in 1971 and I have family in India. I think you are using that word wrong, Ive been honest on my background.
Im just being honest here on the sentiment from the USA.
Like I said never mind. You’re an indian and have your own agenda.

Have to also bear in mind PM IK is also a Pashtun and he's seen the suffering of his Pashtun people, and knows the cost other Pakistani's paid for a war that had nothing to do with Pakistan. He knows if he backs the U.S., the blow back will be felt in Pakistan not the U.S. 12,000 miles away with more loss of life and blood. The Taliban already gave a hint to this.

Whatever the cost so be it, it's not like the U.S. is going to be paying out disability benefits to the maimed people of Pakistan.

Let's also not forget how the U.S. renegaded on other agreements we've had in the past -- so their is absolutely no good faith between the two, it's best Pakistan keeps a social distance from the U.S. because it doesn't just reeks of shit, it talks shit as well.
haha I'm one of the people getting benefits from the VA for PTSD, nothing to crazy but I'm still getting money.
Like I said never mind. You’re an indian and have your own agenda.
Im more invested in America than India, like 30/70, if you say so. But ultimately I would like South Asia as a whole to prosper.

Why isn't the US conducting airstrikes? I haven't seen any reports of them so far. The Taliban has already attacked capitals like Maymana and Kunduz.

Even by your own admission, significantly influenced and biased towards india, its interests and its narrative…
well of course the US has to be on India's side, its pivoting against China Duh?

BTW #AbsolutelyNot is top trend in the media ... :D

And to add - Absolutely there will be some consequences we will witness in Pakistan of saying "Absolutely Not"... seriously...
This 25-second clip of Imran's interview with HBO has already cost the CIA 25 billion dollars in damage and led to intense pressure on them to cease all operations in the region. US foreign policy was damaged by this interview. Here are a few more things we should know. As everyone knows, the CIA is notorious for killing people and is run like a mob. you right and We know from history that statements such as these cost something. Before they repeat the Bhutto example, IK needs to pass the Parliament resolution and stamp it is the will of the Pakistani people that no bases will be provided to the US. By passing the Khan statement on to Pakistan as an official response, Pakistan will end its chapter with the Americans and spare our honest leader from American wrath.

Last edited:
nobody says that geopolitics is fair, Pakistan is at a very tough place. the USA will take revenge.
Go and try some nice shit. USA is history in asia now. Second PAK is not the same county it was in 2002. If usa try do something wrong it will have much more consequences then then PAK. You are dealing the man who is khan. Same khans who have defeated many supper powers in history. I will count them for your memory. Genghis Khan and kids khans defeated that time superpowers from europ to Asia. Khans from Afghanistan rulled india for 700 centuries. Khans from Afghanistan beated British raj in 18th century. Then they defeated soviet in 19th centuries. Then they defeated NATO and usa. Look man usa fall is eminent. USA must understand this reality. This man will love to die then knee down. It is not in his blood. Yah pak may have setbacks but usa has more enemy in world then friends. It is humble advice to usa policy makers. They have to get rid of cowboy mentality if want to be respected

Go and try some nice shit. USA is history in asia now. Second PAK is not the same county it was in 2002. If usa try do something wrong it will have much more consequences then then PAK. You are dealing the man who is khan. Same khans who have defeated many supper powers in history. I will count them for your memory. Genghis Khan and kids khans defeated that time superpowers from europ to Asia. Khans from Afghanistan rulled india for 700 centuries. Khans from Afghanistan beated British raj in 18th century. Then they defeated soviet in 19th centuries. Then they defeated NATO and usa. Look man usa fall is eminent. USA must understand this reality. This man will love to die then knee down. It is not in his blood. Yah pak may have setbacks but usa has more enemy in world then friends. It is humble advice to usa policy makers. They have to get rid of cowboy mentality if want to be respected
Look buddy. All Jingoism and Hubris aside. You are gonna have problems. Pakistan has very few friends left. The USA is not a friend, but as an enemy, it's not good. I like Khan, if I was pakistani I would like him as my leader, but trust me, you don't wanna be on the bad side of the America.
Pragmatically this won't be good. China is now on the USA crosshairs. It's not gonna be good for anyone.
Look buddy. All Jingoism and Hubris aside. You are gonna have problems. Pakistan has very few friends left. The USA is not a friend, but as an enemy, it's not good. I like Khan, if I was pakistani I would like him as my leader, but trust me, you don't wanna be on the bad side of the America.
Pragmatically this won't be good. China is now on the USA crosshairs. It's not gonna be good for anyone.
Of course Chengis and is decendants did great things, Hubris will be your downfall. It won't be good. Don't forget the Khan that surrendered in 1971.

well as an American I can be a bit worried about it, but I like Imran's guts for standing up for his nation. But the USA is going to do something to make Pakistan pay.

There is very little the Americans can do to Pakistan. Economically you can boycott and sanction Pakistan. Apart from this you can continue to vilify Pakistan on your media. Nothing else you can do to Pakistan. Even then Pakistan has good alternatives.

Pakistan has chosen its own side. The US must accept the new reality. The US has only enemies in this region. Russia, Pakistan, Iran and China all belong in the region and are all foes of the US. If you fvck with one militarily you will be begging for trouble. You don't want to stir the hornet's nest. After a failed Afghan misadventure the US is in no position to start a new confrontation.

Last edited:
Economically Pakistan

There is very little the Americans can do to Pakistan. Economically you can boycott and sanction Pakistan. Apart from this you can continue to vilify Pakistan on your media. Nothing else you can do to Pakistan. Even then Pakistan has good alternatives.

Pakistan has chosen its own side. The US must accept the new reality.
Agreed.

This 25-second clip of Imran's interview with HBO has already cost the CIA 25 billion dollars in damage and led to intense pressure on them to cease all operations in the region. US foreign policy was damaged by this interview. Here are a few more things we should know. As everyone knows, the CIA is notorious for killing people and is run like a mob. you right and We know from history that statements such as these cost something. Before they repeat the Bhutto example, IK needs to pass the Parliament resolution and stamp it is the will of the Pakistani people that no bases will be provided to the US. By passing the Khan statement on to Pakistan as an official response, Pakistan will end its chapter with the Americans and spare our honest leader from American wrath.
best solution.. IK should bring MLN, PPP, Maulana etc on the same page and same decision.. @The Eagle @waz

Of course Chengis and is decendants did great things, Hubris will be your downfall. It won't be good. Don't forget the Khan that surrendered in 1971.
Look budy this shit is done now. You are talking about pm which has backing of 230 millions who die for islam and pak. This county you talking about If usa try to do some shit this county has power to take down half of world with it and usa will have no more power to rule the world. This county has backing of many muslim countries. If this man give a single call you don't have a idea what will happen. This man is true friend of human. This man never differ between muslim Christian jew Hindu. This man is againt killing of innocent people. So forget about the consequences pak will face. Pakistanis are very down to earth people. This man is very down to earth. He is born for crisis.

US has been informed that the current communication channels agreement will be closed as well in very near future, so you will be eating these 'likely to remain so' soon enough.
So far, Biden has communicated with Khan zero times, so we can be certain Biden's officials presently be aware of Khan's response "absolutely not". Is it possible for the US President to digest this statement easily? An already bad image of the United States of America from the lost war in Afghanistan has been even more damaged as a result of another statement from a leader of a developing nation. As a result, if America remains in Afghanistan for three more months, it will become an example similar to the Soviet Union before it, causing a great deal of harm to the Zionist lobby, which is why they are calling for America to withdraw.

Back
Top Bottom