What's new

Featured Why Pakistan's Imran Khan said no to American drones

We have 160+ nukes to answer anyone dreaming of causing "casualties to Pakistanis".
thats right, but are you really gonna use nukes if the US puts Pakistan on the FATF?!
Absolutely not but Pakistan have much more valuable option than this
The USA has been killing Pakistani civilians with impunity (which is wrong) for more than 20 years. Its just going to be a hard bargain. I m pretty sure Pakistan has Nukes, but once they are used, its over for the world.
You said in one post. USA was not ready to help 1971 genocide. It is wrong.lets think for a moment if you right about your claim. Then pak as every right to not support usa to kill n genocide of Afghan iraqi Syrian.

The USA has been killing Pakistani civilians with impunity (which is wrong) for more than 20 years. Its just going to be a hard bargain. I m pretty sure Pakistan has Nukes, but once they are used, its over for the world.
All drone strikes have siezed since Imran Khan took over.
threaten us to bomb us back to the stoneage and actually go ahead with it.
This is what Musharaf should have told USA back in 2001.

Empire does not take no for an answer.

There will be pressure on Pakistan. It will be media propaganda, or unleashing of their new dog on us - India. It could also be a fatal terror attack which will be blamed on TTP.

Pakistan should break this beggar like dependence on West and this is the right time.

Well I'm not doubting Imran Khan. But this is Real Politk. If the US can ally with pakistan and be complicit in the 1971 Genocide. It is pretty capable of many more atrocities and people are very desentized to it.
If the opinions of Pakistanis mattered the US would have been out of afghan sooner. I'm telling you, Pakistan will have a much harder time existing and functioning. If it's a playground for a geopolitical game between the US and China, the casualties will be majority Pakistani.
Having said that, your Modi and his Mukhti Gang were busy in genocide in East Pakistan dressed as Pakistani soldiers, here we have the same person who reports Jinnah from Amritsar and Kasimir issue resolved forever, but we have always had black sheep. The same person signed the SEATO treaty, which is an absurdity. Pakistan was never explicitly defended by the United States from Indian aggression. Even when the US had not explicitly committed to Pakistan, Pakistan joined the alliance, naively believing that its commitment would cover both the 'Indian threat' and the communist threat. However, the Tashkent Declaration accomplished its objectives in the short term, but its essence about the US abandoning its ally became part of Pakistan's abandonment narrative, and the US embargo on Pakistan post-1965 was viewed as the first act of betrayal. It's enough is enough, we've been betrayed for 72 years.
He has publicly accepted that he has intruded on sovereign country matters by engaging in terrorist acts. Can you tell me the name of the terrorist nation?

Last edited:
pakistan was is in a situation of between devil and deep sea the main investments in pakistan are coming from China and they helped pakistan through thick and thin and it was china who told pakistan to not accept any american pressure for base in pakistan because Americans will use it not only to deal Afghanistan but to gather intel against Chinese and sabotaging CPEC, so in my opinion it is good for paksitan's long term interests, right now Americans are packing their bags and leaving Afghanistan so they will not put their full pressure but right after their exit we will see their full pressure and i am sure our govt is ready for that

pakistan was is in a situation of between devil and deep sea the main investments in pakistan are coming from China and they helped pakistan through thick and thin and it was china who told pakistan to not accept any american pressure for base in pakistan because Americans will use it not only to deal Afghanistan but to gather intel against Chinese and sabotaging CPEC, so in my opinion it is good for paksitan's long term interests, right now Americans are packing their bags and leaving Afghanistan so they will not put their full pressure but right after their exit we will see their full pressure and i am sure our govt is ready for that
This is what they did after sovit withdrawal. Nothing new some idiotic sanctions and media propaganda Deep Pockets

Having said that, your Modi and his Mukhti Gang were busy in genocide in East Pakistan dressed as Pakistani soldiers, here we have the same person who reports Jinnah from Amritsar and Kasimir issue resolved forever, but we have always had black sheep. The same person signed the SEATO treaty, which is an absurdity. Pakistan was never explicitly defended by the United States from Indian aggression. Even when the US had not explicitly committed to Pakistan, Pakistan joined the alliance, naively believing that its commitment would cover both the 'Indian threat' and the communist threat. However, the Tashkent Declaration accomplished its objectives in the short term, but its essence about the US abandoning its ally became part of Pakistan's abandonment narrative, and the US embargo on Pakistan post-1965 was viewed as the first act of betrayal. It's enough is enough, we've been betrayed for 72 years.
He has publicly accepted that he has intruded on sovereign country matters by engaging in terrorist acts. Can you tell me the name of the terrorist nation?

This delusion and grandiose claims are gonna have you making alot of mistakes.

As predicted a question regarding China treatment of Uyghurs was in the script and asked:

Did PM IK answered the question as it should have been answered? IMHO he did give a "satisfactory" answer...

I don't think so but we will the next time you threaten us to bomb us back to the stoneage and actually go ahead with it.
I don't think the US will bomb pakistan. I'm sure the US will do some other things to make pakistan regretful.
As predicted a question regarding China treatment of Uyghurs was in the script and asked:

Did PM IK answered the question as it should have been answered? IMHO he did give a "satisfactory" answer...
Pakistan looks hypocritical. Why do western nations have to be sensitive towards Islam when China isn't?
Absolutely not but Pakistan have much more valuable option than this

You said in one post. USA was not ready to help 1971 genocide. It is wrong.lets think for a moment if you right about your claim. Then pak as every right to not support usa to kill n genocide of Afghan iraqi Syrian.
It all boils down to real politik. The lives of people mean nothing in the grand chess game

I'm sure the US will do some other things to make Pakistan regretful.

And I am sure this will be a test of how Pakistan will come out from ALL other things thrown at them .... I am 200% sure Pakistan will survive and therive... I mean what else can you do:

1. IF (God Forbid) an Earthquake comes...the Country gets United and comes back much stronger
2. IF "Constant Rains" cause massive flooding across the Country...the Country gets United and comes back much stronger
3. IF it faces internal terrorism and had to put the lives of innocent Civilians, Security men and Army men ... the Country keep its balance and continue to thrive...
4. IF a "Financial Crises" is engineered, well the Country have faced countless financial debacles in the form of "huge loans", debt crises to name the few...BUT its economy STILL functions...

I mean look at the Political Elites, the mess they put Pakistan into...look at Pakistan immediate neighbors constantly hatching plans for undermining the security and progress of Pakistan with aid from some very powerful external powers... yes at times it seems that Pakistani people are suffering and they do BUT then once again the Country remain intact and bounce-back... with ALL the ills across the board...

And it always reminds me what Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah (RA) said:

1624240434030.png

And you see above "on earth" is underlined...

Last edited:
And I am sure this will be a test of how Pakistan will come out from ALL other things thrown at them .... I am 200% sure Pakistan will survive and therive... I mean what else can you do:

1. IF (God Forbid) an Earthquake comes...the Country gets United and comes back much stronger
2. IF "Constant Rains" cause massive flooding across the Country...the Country gets United and comes back much stronger
3. IF it faces internal terrorism and had to put the lives of innocent Civilians, Security men and Army men ... the Country keep its balance and continue to thrive...
4. IF a "Financial Crises" is engineered, well the Country have faced countless financial debacles in the form of "huge loans", debt crises to name the few...BUT its economy STILL functions...

I mean look at the Political Elites, the mess they put Pakistan into...look at Pakistan immediate neighbors constantly hatching plans for undermining the security and progress of Pakistan with aid from some very powerful external powers... yes at times it seems that Pakistani people are suffering and they do BUT then once again the Country remain intact and bounce-back... with ALL the ills across the board...

And it always reminds me what Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah (RA) said:

View attachment 755232

And you see above "on earth" is underlined...
Realistically it's idiotic to bomb pakistan. The US can put sanctions on it. It's headed down that road unfortunately.

Realistically it's idiotic to bomb pakistan. The US can put sanctions on it. It's headed down that road unfortunately.
I think like many others you have "reading comprehension" issue, re-visit my post # 191 above... sanctions do come under "Financial Crises" ...

please ... unless you are a member of the establishment yourself

soviets were helping the government crush an internal revolt in neighboring country. it is none of your business. Uncle Sam dangled the $$$ and the rest is history

What a silly take on history…

Pakistan had already started supporting the resistance way before US was involved

none of our business .? 3M refugees is none of our business?….
Funny you should have lectured india when it intervened in east Pakistan.

oh wait you won’t
But the USA is going to do something to make Pakistan pay.

We know..and it is a cheaper price than siding with them
I'm telling you, Pakistan will have a much harder time existing and functioning. If it's a playground for a geopolitical game between the US and China, the casualties will be majority Pakistani.

Nope .. you got it the other way around.
The USA is not a friend, but as an enemy, it's not good.

“ to be America’s friend is dangerous, to it’s ally is deadly”

Henry Kissinger

Last edited:
Pragmatically this won't be good

From your sand point sure.. from our this is the correct action

this isn’t 911 days .. there is no global sympathy for the US , as since that time US and it’s deep state military have behaved miserably.

there is no tin pot dictator ruling Pakistan with dirty laundry, you can’t blackmail or frighten Imran khan.. you can’t even get him on a speeding fines..lol

the geo politics have changed China,Russia Turkey and iran are rapidly improving military and economic relations with Pakistan and will support Pakistan in it’ stand against USA .

none of them want US presence in Pakistan as they all know it is for ulterior motives… ie sinister intentions,

Pakistan isn’t alone…khan knows how to fight, ie fight as a team.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom