What's new

Why Pakistan should be wary of IAF's MiG-29UPG deployment

then you need to learn everything again windi. dont jam certain winds in your body.... let them cut loose. they go in your head and windi cant think straight. you need to learn a lot. you become elite member with this crap of 29516 posts for nothing.

Akhand Bharat was broken because of various reasons.... that is not the topic here. be on topic.
Well seems some one has punched your senses hence you are out of line.
All the crap is lodged in your upper crust which has made you the retard that you are .....you drag in 1971 and then trying to tell me what is the topic.
Better crawl back where ever you emerged from....you are not worth my time....faker.

If we're looking for war within next 5yrs or so then i believe buying more MiG-29UPG is good & cheaper option until MCA replace them in 10 yrs. And MMRCA will take time, suppose if we sign the deal in 2020 then the first aircraft will come in 2023.

I have always seen Mig 35 as the stop gap measure to replanish depleting squadron.

I have always seen Mig 35 as the stop gap measure to replanish depleting squadron.

We don't have an ecosystem for MiG-35, don't understand how it could be a stopgap. Going for MiG-35 will be worst.

If we're looking for war within next 5yrs or so then i believe buying more MiG-29UPG is good & cheaper option until MCA replace them in 10 yrs. And MMRCA will take time, suppose if we sign the deal in 2020 then the first aircraft will come in 2023.

Russia to the rescue of IAF, offers 21 MiG-29s to boost strength

Russians will upgrade the legacy aircraft to the standard that India wants, say IAF sources.

The only thing I hate about Mig-29s are its smokey engine.

I hear 16 Malaysian Mig-29s are for sale at a very cheap price, maybe we should buy them and upgrade them here.
they've all nearly finished their service life and are asking more than they're worth... that's why no one bought them

Back
Top Bottom