What's new

Why Pakistan Needs India Now

India blames Pakistan for Terrorists?
The WORLD DOES!!!That's why NATO is there in Pakistan.

Why don't you accept that Pakistan is a home of a lot of terrorists,most per square mile!(acc. to CIA).

Then what is WOT?

lol, nato in Pakistan, another brain dead from india

Punjabbi mundey se takkar na lena.;)

Punjabbi muddey nu punjabi nal gal karne nahi andi, wat a joke:lol:

You stop sending Kasabs and we stop doing it, how about that?

Stop commiting such crimes and you wont be blamed by the whole world

None of your friggin business

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

[QUOTE/]Le sako toh lelo, nahin toh chup baith

Don't Worry my Dear You will see a Day soon when You will give this teritory yourself. Insha-Allah

You know what the whole Kashmir is yours and India as a big brother with its might has illegaly occupied it.:rofl:
Come and get it;)

Don't Worry Dear One Day you will give this territory Yourself .... Insha-Allah

lol, nato in Pakistan, another brain dead from india

Punjabbi muddey nu punjabi nal gal karne nahi andi, wat a joke:lol:

joke?endey wich ki joke?tu ki chahnda hai?mey punjabi wich gal karaan?oi yaar meinu taan punjabi aaundi he nahin,hurrnn ki karaan?

Yeah yeah. As I said. Come and get it. ;)

India never wants war.
But when a country rages war,India never wants to leave that country that easily ;)

You are the most experienced in that!!!
You can only tell me,how it feels.
:D :P

India never wants war.
But when a country rages war,India never wants to leave that country that easily ;)

You are the most experienced in that!!!
You can only tell me,how it feels.
:D :P

So much for the gigantic army and Islamabad rant. Things do fizzle out for Bharatis very soon.;)

So much for the gigantic army and Islamabad rant. Things do fizzle out for Bharatis very soon.;)

Indo Pak wars.
Google....ohoi i love it.
lol-016.gif

WTF? No, we dont' need India, we never needed it. What we need is WoT to end, which hopefully will end soon.

Pakistan started THIS TERROR CARD... we are just trying hands i guess.

(even your Gov. can not prove it ,in international platform)

GOP stops GOI stops.

About Kashmir i would say : In future lies the answer.

WTF? No, we dont' need India, we never needed it. What we need is WoT to end, which hopefully will end soon.

A bit quick to dismiss

You do need India to resolve the Kashmir dispute....obviously an unresolved conflict will make economic recovery even harder....let alone the added economic pressure of keeping up in the arms race with a much larger neighbor.

Pakistan desperately needs to resolve the Kashmir issue so it can tackle the extremism within its boundaries and allocate the resources currently being utilized on its eastern border to stabilize internal security

India cannot be bullied into a negotiation which makes Pakistans task even harder....so as I see it, you do need us....for the overall peace and stability of your country and the region at large

Back
Top Bottom