What's new

Why Pakistan is becoming China's 23rd province

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no outer limitation in the definition of the term which suggests that FDI can only come from a registered company and not from a state-entity. Investment primordially means an act of devoting time, effort, or energy to a particular undertaking with the expectation of a worthwhile result; Which is what China is doing at a national level because there is a strategic return which it seeks to reap - one which we happen to be ready to offer as well. Why can't India ever be happy for Pakistan? Where does all that we want a stable-Pakistan talk go? And that whole "we wish peace and prosperity for Pakistan and have no interest in going to war with it"?

Hypocrisy at its finest?
Where does India come into this ?? I never said I ain't happy :)

Obsession to its best....

Where does India come into this ?? I never said I ain't happy :)

You sure as the stars don't sound too happy about it. India came into this the moment you opined on my comment. Plus if you've missed it, the original post is an article by a retired Indian army officer who's having trouble swallowing the multi-billion dollar investment which China is making in Pakistan.

Last edited:
An article posted by a Bdeshi and the first to comment a Pakistani.
:lol:
It seems the urge to discredit the fact that China is now your sole saviour is hard to digest :P

drink some water to help you with digestion
if that doesn't work apply some Vaseline in the nether regions that will help with your symptoms.

Are you saying that your scientists even after receiving the designs could not make/develop more warheads? :lol:
why not when China has the experience in replicating the technology

drink some water to help you with digestion
if that doesn't work apply some Vaseline in the nether regions that will help with your symptoms.

why not when China has the experience in replicating the technology
You should have quote the person who I replied to, he has the problem which you are giving a solution to me.

I don't have any issues but it's a sad state that despite being provided with the technology you still can't make it.

You sure as the stars don't sound too happy about it. India came into this the moment you opined on my comment. Plus if you've missed it, the original post is an article by a retired Indian army officer who's having trouble swallowing the multi-billion dollar investment which China is making in Pakistan.
He is a journalist he can write what ever he wants, when a Chinese or Pakistani writes about Indian stuff then we may see :) BTW Enough videos on YouTube to show Pakistan Media's Obsession with India.

You should have quote the person who I replied to, he has the problem which you are giving a solution to me.

I don't have any issues but it's a sad state that despite being provided with the technology you still can't make it.
I know its a shame.
really makes me sad when you say it like this.

He is a journalist he can write what ever he wants, when a Chinese or Pakistani writes about Indian stuff then we may see :) BTW Enough videos on YouTube to show Pakistan Media's Obsession with India.

Any videos showing your obsession for me?

And Indians like to brag that they are not interested in Pakistan, yet at a drop of hat with Pakistan on it they are there to make a hill out of nothing.

Of course, you would not notify the delivery, to Pakistan of blueprints and fissile material, to US now would you? :lol:
India is not cause we did not sign it :) Quite a wrong impression you have.

I cannot believe that you are such a Islamist yourself that you think every Indian has a religious bent :lol:

You are getting investments without having the potential and certainly no real economy to warrant anyone to invest. All this is strategic for China and has none to do with your capabilities. That should be a wake up call for you guys.
:D
So much butt hurt, this time didn't even get time to do the count down timer must been hurting really bad.

If I am not wrong...

It is $46 billion for the next 15 years right....So that means it is roughly $3 billion per year...well that is lot of money...

What are they investing in mainly building roads and railways tracks which could lead from directly from port into western China.....

This is what western media said....

All these are done for the benefit of Chinese economy...definitely Pakistan will benefit from it...but it looks Pakistan is definitely considered as a province of China....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom