What's new

Why Pakistan hasn't tested missile for months now ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do people know one missile cost?

Budget kahaan se aaayega PAK ke liye?

ICBM missile research and development ke liye bhi.....:sick:

we can destroy u for sure, leave other things, and as for pakistanis, their missiles cant harm us, we have excellent missile defence system, and far as US is concerned, she cud not conquer even vietnam, so the moral of the story is , the willpower of the people is supreme and not the US or UK, and i sud tell u a thing about agni 5. it has ring laser gyroscope tech, means, it can pierce ur asshlole even from 5000 kms

Well, you can all say "india "could" do it, india "will" do this..india shall "destroy" that" blah blah blah...

But, to put it in your terms, Turks "did" pierce india's asshole...and that too, for 500+ years straight.

Even today, we are a part of the strongest military machine on planet. What idiots like you don't realize is that NATO is "one military" with integrated war-hammer.....

if you army invades just one Turkish naval ship in IOC, entire wrath of NATO's war machine will be on your shores. Talk about being powerful LOL!

Turkey was, is, and will always remain (Inshallah!) a more prosperous, rich, developed, respected, and powerful nation than your god forsaken third world dump hole.

ALL. OF. THEM.

If you have a sound base in Intermediate Ballistic Missile Technologies...you can produce an ICBM easily. Its not that tough.

Majority of countries produce weapons for their doctrine and needs..not on the basis of 'what sounds cool'

If there was no China, India would not have been building ICBMs either.

Or if India had an area of say 10 million sq miles, Pakistan would've been building ballistic missiles with 8,000 km range etc..

As I said, its all about situation, doctrine, and needs of a country.
sultan ,,,,,for think tank:p:

All missiles are already exhausted in test fire :D

with this very limited resources and budged Pakistan test nuk, and if i believe you that we did not make this missile technology indigenous which looks very difficult with this small budged but open your eyes that we have missile technology and imagine what can we do if we have more money :disagree:

700km is enough to hit your capital.

Why would Pakistan need cruise missiles beyond that range? lol

Moreover, 700km isn't "short range" and 1000km isn't "long range" ...

All depends on the situation....

Range is most insignificant aspect of missile technology anyways.

But their missiles need to counter. S-300 ,Akash SAM and ABM defence of India before they come even closer to Delhi.And I think it is not that easy.

with this very limited resources and budged Pakistan test nuk, and if i believe you that we did not make this missile technology indigenous which looks very difficult with this small budged but open your eyes that we have missile technology and imagine what can we do if we have more money :disagree:

TOTALLY AGREE.......... but we also know two names North Korea and China. if you have more money than u can purchase more Blue prin* and make COP*. By you got product testing and development cost free free free. only expend money for user trials

lol...Pakistan doesn't lack any budget when it comes to defence. Otherwise, Pakistan would not have been a nuclear power with a million man+ Army.

Pakistan has build solid fueled ballistic missiles with 2500km range. If it lacked the technology, you would not have seen that.

Satellite Launch Vehicle? Why would Pakistan built it when China can launch Pakistani satellites for much cheaper? You do realize that satellite launch vehicles has a 'commercial' aspect to it, while ballistic missiles don't?

You can satisfy yourself by believing whatever you want...it doesn't change anything though.

But, Can you count on China when some emergency situation arise?.
Indigenous is always indigenous. no matter whatever China offered to you .If you have your own technology no one will influence you.

Indigenous is always indigenous. no matter whatever China offered to you .If you have your own technology no one will influence you.

Commercial dealings aren't done that way.

Even American companies subcontract their production to China...buy from China, Japan etc..and do joint-ventures...even though they are fully capable of going all alone. But again, it is commercially sound to rely on others in today's global age.

Commercial dealings aren't done that way.

Even American companies subcontract their production to China...buy from China, Japan etc..and do joint-ventures...even though they are fully capable of going all alone. But again, it is commercially sound to rely on others in today's global age.

We are humans man. Commercial dealings is good.But there is a large difference between R&D done by a foreign contractor and R&D through indigenous effort . A SLV developed by Pakistan is useful when critical time arises.At that time no one will help you.If you have something as your own no one will say a word against you.But when you ask for rent service then there is a lot of question in that.

Initially it used to be great but unless they made a Inter continental missile no point to test and waste resources

Launching missile is not thrilling as it used to be. Those were the days .. alas , now we must strike for that next announcement for high altitude defense system we are waiting for

SAMs, yes that is what we want
I believe Pakistan is working on indeginous bvr and sd-10 .

I am confident of 1 thing, it is the unparalleled assistance by Chinese and the middle east (Saudia, UAE) if India ever declares war on Pakistan.

I am confident of 1 thing, it is the unparalleled assistance by Chinese and the middle east (Saudia, UAE) if India ever declares war on Pakistan.

It is not that easy my friend .Arab assistance can confirm ,after all they did that in 1971 also.But outcome was same.
Chinese support , I am not sure .Due to supply of cheap labour we can replace Chinese goods with Indian goods .And I have doubt whether China will risk 100 billion $ trade for a Pakistan.

Well, you can all say "india "could" do it, india "will" do this..india shall "destroy" that" blah blah blah...

But, to put it in your terms, Turks "did" pierce india's asshole...and that too, for 500+ years straight.

Even today, we are a part of the strongest military machine on planet. What idiots like you don't realize is that NATO is "one military" with integrated war-hammer.....

NATO? What the f@@@

Neither US nor Russia or any one else oppose India in any war ..... This is a current situation

War machine :lol: your country will be hell hole if only one missile fly from India.

So just stay in your limits ... this will be better for your future

if you army invades just one Turkish naval ship in IOC, entire wrath of NATO's war machine will be on your shores. Talk about being powerful LOL!
Turkey was, is, and will always remain (Inshallah!) a more prosperous, rich, developed, respected, and powerful nation than your god forsaken third world dump hole.

Again NATO?? Alliance that only can be used to kill muslims in their own country?? :lol:

Just try something that provoke war then we will see

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom