What's new

Why not the Pakistan Sea?

Status
Not open for further replies.
konkan sea is more apropriate given the coastlines isn't it :flame:
anyway, arabs ain't givin up anything they got :lol:

Both Pakistan and India could come to a conclusion to change names Good idea to change the name from Arabian to another , Arabia has nothing to do with our sea .

It can be called Pakistan sea , Indo-Pak sea , Pak - Hind Sea etc

No Big Deal but why is it named Arabian currently?

well i dont know why its called arabian sea, but honestly whats the point of renaming it? its not like anyone gives a damn. its not like the arabs are claiming the sea.

Renaming it to Pakistan sea or any other name will just create a hassle for everyone. maps will have to be redrawn to show this, and even school textbooks will need modification. kids in school will be thing, "which mother*****r had the idea of renaming the sea? Now i have to learn about it!"

And even after all this, if someone is insistent on renaming it, call it the South Asia se. much more appropriate

Both Pakistan and India could come to a conclusion to change names Good idea to change the name from Arabian to another , Arabia has nothing to do with our sea .

It can be called Pakistan sea , Indo-Pak sea , Pak - Hind Sea etc

well i dont know why its called arabian sea, but honestly whats the point of renaming it? its not like anyone gives a damn. its not like the arabs are claiming the sea.

Renaming it to Pakistan sea or any other name will just create a hassle for everyone. maps will have to be redrawn to show this, and even school textbooks will need modification. kids in school will be thing, "which mother*****r had the idea of renaming the sea? Now i have to learn about it!"

And even after all this, if someone is insistent on renaming it, call it the South Asia se. much more appropriate

Well, to be fair, the Arab states also touch this portion of the Indian ocean. The name should include them as well as the great Persian civilization.

We should come up with a name that reflects the diversity and inheritance of all littoral states or let it be.

jis tarah se tum log logo ko maar rhe ho to jaldi hi porkistan bloody ocean ban jayega!!
khoon ki nadiyan to pahle hi bah rahi hein. jyada dikkat nahi aayegi tum logo ko.

man answer can be given in healthy conversation

Lets Add taxation on the ship going from Middle east to India and has to clear security check for weapons and illegal drugs :bounce: since we are doing it

I propose 100$/ container , and similarly tax for any petroloum tankers going over

And who r u to propose taxation??

Well, to be fair, the Arab states also touch this portion of the Indian ocean. The name should include them as well as the great Persian civilization.

We should come up with a name that reflects the diversity and inheritance of all littoral states or let it be.

Iran does touch , no arab states are touching these waters they have their seas named after persian gulf :D

I think before British Admiralty or for any other chart maker will amend their charts..this proposal shall have to passed through IMO(International Maritime Organisation) and perhaps a Tacit approval might be required.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom