What's new

WHY NO INDIANS WERE INVOLVED IN THE 9/11 HIJACKINGS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is this "DeletedUser" you speak of? :blink:

Why was he deleted? :confused:

Because he was just so obsessed with South Park, the mods could not stand more of his annoying behavior, butters wanted this, butters wanted that, and all, you know the usual that happens in South park!:toast_sign:

No offence deleted guy.

---------- Post added at 08:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 PM ----------

Who is this "DeletedUser" you speak of? :blink:

Why was he deleted? :confused:

Because he was just so obsessed with South Park, the mods could not stand more of his annoying behavior, butters wanted this, butters wanted that, and all, you know the usual that happens in South park!:toast_sign:

No offence deleted guy.

No offence deleted guy.

Sheesh! What a pain in the a** this guy must have been.

Sheesh! What a pain in the a** this guy must have been.

Yup, thank god he got deleted and now is trying to ' Butter ' the mods!!

(get the pun)?

and who are you? I never saw any poster with ID 'Butters' and I am active on PDF, have you changed your ID Title recently?

go to sleep kid , this is for those who understand the English language.

No Papua New Guinean people were involved either.

No Pakistanis were involved, No Afghans involved, no Turks involved, no Indonesians involved, no Malaysians involved with the 9/11 hijackings.

I think it was funny in the beginning but the author didn't know when to stop

Because Indians were busy working in Microsoft, IBM, Intel, Google, oracle, City etc. :argh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom