What's new

WHY NO INDIANS WERE INVOLVED IN THE 9/11 HIJACKINGS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody would have shown up.South Africa vs. Zimbabwe Cricket match was on 09/11!!!!

It is sarcasm. Jeez ...any member on this forum who reads my posts will know that I am one of the most patriotic Indians here and you just came and stripped me of my nationality. Bummer man :D
Even i once thought that u wer a false flagger :D

Should I change my flag to :pakistan: or perhaps :usflag: or perhaps :china: now that I am stripped of my Indian identity.... :D
Well these days, false flagging is the best way to confirm ones nationality. Put on a guyanese flag and comment on pakistan defence, you'll can be assured of a 'bharathi' status for the rest of ur stay. :D

WHY NO INDIANS WERE INVOLVED IN THE 9/11 HIJACKINGS?

We were on holiday that day.

I'm a new member, and must say I'm shocked to see so many Indians on here! Have we been invaded? Not meant as an insult, I'm just curious. :smitten:

I'm a new member, and must say I'm shocked to see so many Indians on here! Have we been invaded? Not meant as an insult, I'm just curious. :smitten:

Indians know quality when they see it! Its coz its a great forum. With them on it makes it even better. Good banter and good debating, occasionally gets carried away but you will enjoy!!

Thanks for the response. Let's start a debate, then! Think I'll have to post a new thread when I have the time. How is the ranking system used? Can I buy my "General status?" LOL.

Thanks for the response. Let's start a debate, then! Think I'll have to post a new thread when I have the time. How is the ranking system used? Can I buy my "General status?" LOL.

Yes, I Lakh PKR. Still INterested, PM me.

haha hah hahaha hahha hahaah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom