What's new

Why no demos for Gaza in Saudi, UAE, Kuwait, Qatar?

Probably all of the above. They were making baby steps towards peaceful co-existence. Then this happened. They are back to 1948. Things move slowly over there. Hopefully, peace will return by 2098.

Upvote 0
Some Qatari, Or Saudi is right now scouting Instagram models and sending her DM's like Habibi come to Riyaad, let me have sex with you and I will pay for your Ticket/Rolex and 50k$ for one night... You think they will do protest ? Prophet and his companions always warn Arabs not about Poverty or hardships, but richness and luxury, too much involvement in Duniya and this is what Duniya has done to them.

Upvote 0
Genuinely, are these countries ambivalent? Do they not care or are the stifled by their leaders. Whats the score? I never hear any protests from these countries.
They are very busy with more important things in life:-

1697516523575.png

Upvote 0
Also don't forget. These are the same Gulf countries that have spent billions of dollars around the world including Pakistan to propagate religious hate. These Gulf Arabs import millions of Hindutvas into their lands and the Arab leaders handout medals to Modi.

Today they don't want to stand up for their Palestinian brothers and sisters...

Upvote 0
Same arrogance as NATO. It's learned. Neoliberals in NATO act like they're elites too. MBS likely is targeted with all forms of favours, gifts and so on.

Upvote 0
Cos it's not an religious war. Some people are wrongly labelling this as an Muslims vs non Muslims war. Realpolitik is more complicated than that.

Upvote 0
There are now huge uprisings in Lebanon, Tunisia, the occupied Palestinian West Bank, Jordan and other countries.

If the worst war crime of the 21st Century doesn't lead to Arabs revolting then nothing will.

Upvote 0

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom