What's new

Why no applause for 138 million exiting poverty?

That is subjective discussion. Quality services have more to do with corruption than price. Govt cannot have this in its calculation, can it?

Why don't you vote them out, those corrupt politicians? You had 60 years of time to do it!

My gov. has high quality education in its calculation and we are still not satisfied at all.

There are 1 billion people in families above the poverty line (as defined by Rs 5000 per month for a family of five).

Next you'll ask where is the money to buy Gold ? - aren't you being stupid !!!

The focus here is on those 269 million, who are still below the poverty line -- and yes, they don't buy Gold, stupid !!!

The first thing is to bring thse 269 million people above the extreme povertly line of $1.25 PPP per capita.

And then, bring everybody above the new poverty line of $2 PPP per capita.

What's is being talked about is the progress made so far ... and how much work is still left.

Why don't you just answer my questions? Have I hit a nerve?

For you again: How much money is left (out of the Rs 5000 per month for 5 persons) for meat, milk, eggs, seafruits, healthcare, education, communication, cultural activities, clothing and housing, once they have purchased wheat or rice?

And since you asked how those poor people buy gold. Well, how should I know? Am I an Indian? You silly boy!

Götterdämmerung;4586768 said:
Why don't you vote them out, those corrupt politicians? You had 60 years of time to do it!

My gov. has high quality education in its calculation and we are still not satisfied at all.

Why don't you just answer my questions? Have I hit a nerve?

For you again: How much money is left (out of the Rs 5000 per month for 5 persons) for meat, milk, eggs, seafruits, healthcare, education, communication, cultural activities, clothing and housing, once they have purchased wheat or rice?

And since you asked how those poor people buy gold. Well, how should I know? Am I an Indian? You silly boy!

Your stupidity is that you assume that everybody earns 5000 per month, in a five person family.

5 years ago, when I worked in Mumbai, I earned more than 5000 rupees a day (.. and actually significantly above that).

And not counting 50% annual bonus.

And my wife was also working, then.

You figure, who buys the largest milk production in the world .....second largest egg production in the world .... third largest smart phone market in the world ... and the Bollywood (eh.. and much more, in fact) for "culture" and "entertainment" ... and need not be mentioned who buys the largest consumption of Gold in the world.

IPL is among the richest sporting leagues in the world.

And all this doesn't mean that there is not a distribution of income and wealth disparity in India.

In the heart of New York's financial district / statue of liberty ... it isn't difficult for find beggars who'd happy to take 5 dollars.
(Trust me, I have seen it myself).

Doesn't mean everybody is a beggar in USA ....simply that it also has disparity in incomes and wealth.

Useless ch****.

Your stupidity is that you assume that everybody earns 5000 per month, in a five person family.

5 years ago, when I worked in Mumbai, I earned more than 5000 rupees a day (.. and actually significantly above that).

And not counting 50% annual bonus.

And my wife was also working, then.

You figure, who buys the largest milk production in the world .....second largest egg production in the world .... third largest smart phone market in the world ... and the Bollywood (eh.. and much more, in fact) for "culture" and "entertainment" ... and need not be mentioned who buys the largest consumption of Gold in the world.

IPL is among the richest sporting leagues in the world.

And all this doesn't mean that there is not a distribution of income and wealth disparity in India.

In the heart of New York's financial district / statue of liberty ... it isn't difficult for find beggars who'd happy to take 5 dollars.
(Trust me, I have seen it myself).

Doesn't mean everybody is a beggar in USA ....simply that it also has disparity in incomes and wealth.

Useless ch****.

Where did I say anything about everybody earning Rs 5000 per month? I was just questioning how a family of five, as defined by your gov., can live with Rs 5000 per month.

Save me the personal attack, when you are unable to undestand and to answer some simple questions, will ya? If you are incapable to answer, just leave it to somebody else, verstanden?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom