What's new

Why Must Every Pakistani Minister Make A Threat Of Nuclear Strike

You got A for English and B for military philosophy, but this over confidence will seriously hurt you Indians one day. After reading your analysis it felt like Pakistani defense experts are roasting nuts all day. I am quite confident individuals siting in Rawalpindi and Islamabad aren't only eating nuts, they have plans in place too and their plans are apparently successful. There is a reason, despite being 5x larger in size and quite hateful, Indian are still siting with such Shanti. I like how Indian expert boast about their calculations of possible war scenario while miscalculating many factors.

Thank you for your vote of confidence in my English and your country's defence planning capabilities. I am sure both will be appreciated very greatly.

We can have cloud seeding in Gujrat, Rajasthan so that monsoon do not reach Pakistan. We can starve them to death.
Why cloud seeding..just shut down those dams for half n hour..and see pakis crying

Pakistan's while assessing their nuke capabilities forget their enemies too have the nuke and that too with more destructive power and in more quantity...
If Pakistan attacks on India Pakistan will turn to ash before realizing what hit them...
So, be careful what you wish for...

Pakistani fighter planes cannot cross their border in a war with India. This article is stupidity.
So u say freedom fighters are armed with sticks and stones?:pissed:
Fool...they get training ..they are armed..
remember 29/11 they got commando level training..:sniper:
Of course u need more money for fighter planes than some shity AK-47..
Sorry Dude!!:-)

That is illegal.

Cloud-seeding is not.

It's funnier as well. My vote goes to cloud-seeding.
ok....I think cloud seeding will cost too much...I say if it was cheap then for what we are waiting?

Have an alternative theory

Thank you for your response.
A deep strike capability puts doubts in the enemy camp raising this threshold u talk of. Gives them confidence, another matter do they happen or not. Any additional capability is a advantage.

Additional capacity is not always an advantage not even purely from a military perspective. One needs to ask if the finances diverted could have been used for an asset better suited to current doctrine, one has to consider logistics and training concern involved with inducting a new platform which differs considerably from existing ones.

Provided that the funds are limited then couldn't 10 Billion dollars be better used for rejuvenating the fund starved PN.

I am not even taking the social cost of inducting 2/3 squadrons of heavies for PAF.

I repeat myself, the going time for 'freedom fighters' in 'opressed land' is 2 to 3 weeks i hear or read. Does it stop them from coming. This line was for the argument where u talk of effectiveness of this strike.

There is a difference/ought to be a difference between Pakistani State and Non State actors - fanatics would do what they have always done - doesn't mean state has to follow in their foot steps.

Think of the number of troops amassed at our 'opressed state' to counter these 'expendables'. Can you risk such amassing at our deep states? and the resultant economic burden for added fighters, infra etc?

Agreed, although the deployment of air defense assets and jets - not troops - should be concurrent with the induction of these long range fighters in PAF, not based on plans made on PDF or gossip in MIC sector

Last edited:
ok....I think cloud seeding will cost too much...I say if it was cheap then for what we are waiting?

Now don't tell me you took that joker seriously.

If you want to know why I am laughing so hard, just plot the wind direction during the monsoon, and figure out for yourself why emptying the rain-bearing clouds of all moisture will have no effect on Pakistan.

Please do your homework first.

Now don't tell me you took that joker seriously.

If you want to know why I am laughing so hard, just plot the wind direction during the monsoon, and figure out for yourself why emptying the rain-bearing clouds of all moisture will have no effect on Pakistan.

Please do your homework first.
Yeah go it..Sorry for un-wanted discussion

So, I guess Gen. Musharraf must be bluffing here than.

He say fighter planes not choppers...It is very easy to fly a chopper very close to mountains making difficult to detect..this same trick was used by US marines during their combat drill at Abottabad .

@Genghis khan1 tell me which bird you have( at present)..which can cross border and create havoc among indians?

He say fighter planes not choppers...It is very easy to fly a chopper very close to mountains making difficult to detect..this same trick was used by US marines during their combat drill at Abottabad .

@Genghis khan1 tell me which bird you have( at present)..which can cross border and create havoc among indians?
All of 'em. Entering India isn't a problem for PAF. Entering protected area with SAMs could pose a problem. Well fly low and avoid radar. Forget about new F-16s and upcoming JF-17 block-IIIs. Even an old Mirage V can do this. Use ECM and Anti-radiation missile to take out SAMs.

US Seal not marines Helo were detected and even PAF F-16s were in the air before Helos could leave Pakistani airspace, that's why Obama called zardari immediately to avoid any confrontation.

You can do a proper analysis of monsoon winds and even do cloud seeding over arabian sea to stop rains over pakistan.

By the way pakistan gets some rains from monsoon winds that flow from indian side, if not all. even if we are able to reduce rains in pakistan by 20% it will cause lot of economic problems.

How is that possible? Considering that the monsoon goes south-west to north-east?

Sounds good on paper, but PAF choose not to participate in Kargil War fearing BVR missiles of IAF.

Clearly you don't have any knowledge about the situation. You might like to read Kaisar Tufail.

Thank you for your response.

Additional capacity is not always an advantage not even purely from a military perspective. One needs to ask if the finances diverted could have been used for an asset better suited to current doctrine, one has to consider logistics and training concern involved with inducting a new platform which differs considerably from existing ones.

Provided that the funds are limited then couldn't 10 Billion dollars be better used for rejuvenating the fund starved PN.

I am not even taking the social cost of inducting 2/3 squadrons of heavies for PAF.

There is a difference/ought to be a difference between Pakistani State and Non State actors - fanatics would do what they have always done - doesn't mean state has to follow in their foot steps.

Agreed, although the deployment of air defense assets and jets - not troops - should be concurrent with the induction of these long range fighters in PAF, not based on plans made on PDF or gossip in MIC sector

Agreed on the operational requirements u mentioned completely.

Don't want to be disrespectful but i am chuckling at your argument of financial burden and social cost, i mean this is the same argument Pakistanis or Chinese or even for that matter West throw at India for our Defence purchases/Space programs if to make u understand better. How the said 10 Bn dollars or wahtever can save some lakh families or so on so forth. You and i are Indians and what is our usual response? both can go hand in hand right? so wouldn't you extend same courtesy to our neighbours?

Employing non state actors is the policy of same state, don't look at them exclusively please.

Again agree, but we are here to discuss hypothesis some times and some times facts.

Back
Top Bottom