What's new

WHY muslim vs hindu and not india vs pakistan

My opinion is 90% of my friend really not intrested to say bad words even i never heared any single bad word for india but i have lots of indian friends 40 % those who ddnt say anything wrong about Pakistan but 60 % of those who always talk about (pak) economy war terrorist etc always pin point things WHY ???

My opinion is 90% of Pakistani have no intrested about India or indian stuff ova there... even nuthing in pakis heart for India

but unfortuntly about Indian's 80-90% of indians hates pakistan even talk about pakistan issues LOOK Indian Media always point pakistani issues discuss pakistan inner issues on there channels

simple Indian hates more thn pakistan..

:) and who had denied that India is not multi-ethnic country ???

The only difference is despite being multi-ethnic country, Hindus are dominating supressing the other communities.

Dear lady! one of my good friends is also your friend and I believe he was telling you about how there is no Hindu Domination or brahmin domination as you would like to portray it as.. There is no truth in that statement and that is a convoluted statement. A disgrace coming from the mouth of a journalist. and I am sure Indian members are gonna be jumping with names Abdul Kalam and Sania Mirza.. Its a never ending cycle.. Some one has come up with a noble idea.. Lets not get the theme polluted with contortions. I believe that there is always a section of forum members who would like to jump and give a negative twist to any kind of friendly overtures.

[SIZE="2"]

I agree. However, am just pointing out that for some Pakistani's its not India vs Pakistan but Hindu India Vs Muslim Pakistan; which gives a very different hue to the debates. Someone mentioned Hindu suppression of other ethnicities. Ofcourse, suppression and discrimination does happen but not as systemic as can be in societies where majority is like 98% of the population. A 80/20 ratio gives India's minorities a big voice....

Anyhow, Im curious to know Hindu Pakistani's view on Kashmir and India (only Hindu Pakistani Ive heard about was a SC judge and Danish Kaneria). If you have links please post.[/SIZE]

i can see that we all here are agreeing that it is Pakistan vs india and not otherwise, so i'll keep it there. As for your concern over Kashmir, i think you would be knowing that we the Muslims believe in Ummat rather in a Nation, so our brotherhood goes beyond international boundaries, and that's why you find Pakistanis talking about Palestine, Iraq etc etc, so when it comes to Kashmir though the Ummathood is there but then the support is mostly dominated by the territorial gain and the 'snatch' made by india there. (let's not start talking about The Kashmir Issue :))

As for your concern over a Pakistani hindu's view on Kashmir, i would say that i have a few friends who are hindu. There are people who work with my father and are hindu, i have hindu cl;assfellows and i have been playing with hindus, so what i have to say about it is (what i have see and it is refutable by anybody) they are blended Pakistanis and dont care much about india, (as probably the indian Muslims also dont care much about Pakistan), when asked whom they would side if attacked the answer was clear and concise that it would be Pakistan. One reason to this can be that not every hindu in Pakistan has its roots in india. Moreover, i have yet to see any kind of discrimination for the Pakistani hindus from us, i have been going to their homes, they have been coming to ours, we invite them on Eid and they invite us on Diwali, i remember buying Happy Diwali cards for a hindu classmate (a girl-no crushy crushy, ok :)). and lastly i have seen all the hindus that i know of inside Pakistan celebrating 14th of August just like we do. They hoist the Pakistani flag on their roofs and they put on those small badges and stuff.

i hope i answered you.

and I am sure Indian members are gonna be jumping with names Abdul Kalam and Sania Mirza..

Dear humblehobbes if you think Abdul Kalam and Sania Mirza is what we will raise I thinks you didnt get the drift of last 60+ years.

Drift is that our muslims stay with us persecuted only as much as only other part of India is. India wants to better the situation but is there any guarantee in life, just trials and tribulation and an occasional smile ...... no.

Abdul Kalam and Sania Mirza are only the result of one of the many things that India has been doing for last 60+ years not the only result.

Its a never ending cycle.. Some one has come up with a noble idea.. Lets not get the theme polluted with contortions. I believe that there is always a section of forum members who would like to jump and give a negative twist to any kind of friendly overtures.

I agree ENTIRELY

i can see that we all here are agreeing that it is Pakistan vs india and not otherwise, so i'll keep it there. As for your concern over Kashmir, i think you would be knowing that we the Muslims believe in Ummat rather in a Nation

UUUUUIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGHHHHHUUUUURRRRR.

UIGHUR
:sick:

PS : OK i am sorry i failed to notice you did not want to use Ummat idea for Kashmir.

Last edited:
PS : OK i am sorry i failed to notice you did not want to use Ummat idea for Kashmir.

Well you savvy now?

The ummat factor is there but the other factor is more dominant.

i can see that we all here are agreeing that it is Pakistan vs india and not otherwise, so i'll keep it there. As for your concern over Kashmir, i think you would be knowing that we the Muslims believe in Ummat rather in a Nation, so our brotherhood goes beyond international boundaries, and that's why you find Pakistanis talking about Palestine, Iraq etc etc, so when it comes to Kashmir though the Ummathood is there but then the support is mostly dominated by the territorial gain and the 'snatch' made by india there. (let's not start talking about The Kashmir Issue :))

As for your concern over a Pakistani hindu's view on Kashmir, i would say that i have a few friends who are hindu. There are people who work with my father and are hindu, i have hindu cl;assfellows and i have been playing with hindus, so what i have to say about it is (what i have see and it is refutable by anybody) they are blended Pakistanis and dont care much about india, (as probably the indian Muslims also dont care much about Pakistan), when asked whom they would side if attacked the answer was clear and concise that it would be Pakistan. One reason to this can be that not every hindu in Pakistan has its roots in india. Moreover, i have yet to see any kind of discrimination for the Pakistani hindus from us, i have been going to their homes, they have been coming to ours, we invite them on Eid and they invite us on Diwali, i remember buying Happy Diwali cards for a hindu classmate (a girl-no crushy crushy, ok :)). and lastly i have seen all the hindus that i know of inside Pakistan celebrating 14th of August just like we do. They hoist the Pakistani flag on their roofs and they put on those small badges and stuff.

i hope i answered you.

the kashmir issue does not have anything to do with religion. both india and pakistan treat it as a piece of real estate wich coincidently is strategically important.

religion should not be involved

Really? Ive read many comments which start with Hindu or talk about specific ethnic identities within India. If it were India Vs Pakistan, then it means Pakistan accepts India as multi-ethnic country and not as Hindu India.

It's simple ...when ever you don't have the correct answer to support historical facts or one country's act, its sometimes easier to blame region, based on some propaganda or some forced belief. The two nation theory, unfortunately was based on religion! but if you could analyze this theory as a mind set of two sections in society, who had different views, a different mind set..and hence different nations, its easier, IMO, to see things differently....
for god sakes!!!!! Muslims in India are Indian, just because they are Muslim they don't belong to Pakistan or neither do Pakistani's have anything to do with them!!! if indeed there was a major problem with the Muslims in India, India would have disintegrated long ago...

Kashmir issue should not be treated as 'Ummat' issue. As nowhere is it said that Kashmir belongs only to Muslims. Kashmir was home to tons of Hindus as well. most of whom do not live there anymore

Back
Top Bottom