What's new

Why Musharraf Is a Safer Bet for Pakistan

The Islamic situation is that we have extremist and militants who kill in the name of Islam. Who blow up people by suicide tactics and kill muslims.

Even Saudi Arabia is forced to take action against such militants who are only harming Islam and muslim countries. What kind of militants are these that are acting against Muslim countries rather Israel or Indian RAW???

The Media has wrongly presented it as if we have brought someone elses war into PAK. That's NOT the case. This extremism was grooming under the protection of MMA and like minded people secretly. It would have EXPLODED damaging much more, had Musharraf not acted against these fanatics!

Musharraf is the one who introduced a proper "Syllabus" and "Science subjects" into madressahs. Earlier, these madressahs were only teaching extremism.

These Lal Masjid types kept their students behind grilled windows, even when talking to parents.... the parenst were NOT allowed to privately interact and commnicate to their kids. What was all this? Is Masjid a place to keep ammunition and weapons to kill?

I'm glad Karachi and Lahore are much safer without these Hari Pagri, etc. Earlier the masjids were meant for gangs of these parties.

When people like Fazalulah (with Indian help) and Baitullah Mehsud CONSPIRE against PAK and hence their plans to slaughter anyone who oppose them and their plans to introduce "Shariah" in NWFP..... what should any leader do???

Musharraf has rightly tried to ELIMINATE such elements.... they are devils in garb of preachers. Those promoting Suicide bombings must be beheaded.

Had Musharraf not acted at the right time, after 2001, these maniacs (promoted by India) would have been sitting all over PAK. We're still not safe...we still have to fight this war against MIS-USE of Islam....:pakistan:

Instead of wrongly blaming Musharraf, whose trying to protect PAK from these Indian trained agents...... we should criticize those who mis-use Islam to kill muslims!

Im sorry to say, but you have no base on what your saying..whatever your saying is just waht you see in the media.....

tell me something, have you ever been to a madrassah? what prove do you have that the madrassah's who've been the guardians of our faith since the Holy Prophet's (SAW) time are the cause of all this? You absolutely have no proof that all those bombs are blown up by people who came from the right madrassahs...do you have proof to anything?

you talk about syllabus? what do you know about the syllabus of a madrassah? you dont know anything! ive been in a madrassah, ive been with a lot of scholars and i can guarantee that there is nothing like this that is taught there. Yes Jihad is a subject, and Jihad is something we all are suppose to do, but those who this in the name of Islam are not from the madrassah's.. no one will know where they are from...they can be puppets of thsi government..you never know...

You talk about Lal Masjid, I 100% believe they were right, their motives were right, but yes, as all Islamic scholars believe, the way they executed their plan was not appropriate.but that doesnt give this government the right to bomb every thing and everyone! you dont even know how many people died and how many the government said died! they were bodies which were chemically decomposed...no one was hurt by the Lal Masjid students. the government had this mumbo jumbo with lal masjid for months, wouldnt they have their men situated outside the lal masjid? but some how a car full of guys with sticks came out, brought in the chines and no one stopped them? here what happened, and this is form a very credible source, that the military personal situated outside lal masjid were asked to lave their posts that day, for that time....this also proves the fact that the government had their people inside the mosque....

tell me something, are you not a Muslim? what is wrong if someone wants to bring the true law into action? you think Shariah law is wrong? and that people who tried to bring it into being should be killed? Im sorry to say, but please refrain from accusing things like that cause these statements can be crucial to your faith.......and baitullah masood? he slaughtered who besides americans who killed his people?

Musharraf was right or wrong, this only time will tell, but what we can do now is correct ourselves, we have left the blanket of Islam and that is the only reason were facin all these crisis

Im sorry to say, but you have no base on what your saying..whatever your saying is just waht you see in the media.....
tell me something, have you ever been to a madrassah? what prove do you have that the madrassah's who've been the guardians of our faith since the Holy Prophet's (SAW) time are the cause of all this? You absolutely have no proof that all those bombs are blown up by people who came from the right madrassahs...do you have proof to anything?
you talk about syllabus? what do you know about the syllabus of a madrassah? you dont know anything! ive been in a madrassah, ive been with a lot of scholars and i can guarantee that there is nothing like this that is taught there. Yes Jihad is a subject, and Jihad is something we all are suppose to do, but those who this in the name of Islam are not from the madrassah's.. no one will know where they are from...they can be puppets of thsi government..you never know...
You talk about Lal Masjid, I 100% believe they were right, their motives were right, but yes, as all Islamic scholars believe, the way they executed their plan was not appropriate.but that doesnt give this government the right to bomb every thing and everyone! you dont even know how many people died and how many the government said died! they were bodies which were chemically decomposed...no one was hurt by the Lal Masjid students. the government had this mumbo jumbo with lal masjid for months, wouldnt they have their men situated outside the lal masjid? but some how a car full of guys with sticks came out, brought in the chines and no one stopped them? here what happened, and this is form a very credible source, that the military personal situated outside lal masjid were asked to lave their posts that day, for that time....this also proves the fact that the government had their people inside the mosque....
tell me something, are you not a Muslim? what is wrong if someone wants to bring the true law into action? you think Shariah law is wrong? and that people who tried to bring it into being should be killed? Im sorry to say, but please refrain from accusing things like that cause these statements can be crucial to your faith.......and baitullah masood? he slaughtered who besides americans who killed his people?
Musharraf was right or wrong, this only time will tell, but what we can do now is correct ourselves, we have left the blanket of Islam and that is the only reason were facin all these crisis

I like your statement but I have a few problems with it. You claim that the Lal Masjid clerics were fighting for the right cause, believe me I couldn't agree with you more. I mean as a Muslim we all should be fighting for Shariah law, that part I am not going to argue with you about. But you said the government had no right to go in and blow everything up. I am sorry but I cant agree with you here. The government gave them over a week to surrender, but they didn't. The Ghazis were saying how they will fight till the end for Islam, what happened to them, one brother tried to flee in a bruka and the other wanted to get out, even said he would give up all his claims. And we cant forget how they threatened to entire nation when they said if the government challenges them sucide bombing will occur all over the country. How is this Islamic, the want to carry out sucide bombing and who will die in them, children, women and the elderly all those who are not to be harmed in the case of a Jihad. If they want Shariah law to be implemented in Pakistan they must do it in a legal manner, go to parliament, go the the supreme court. If they want the people to have sympathy for them, help get robbers off the street, help those women get justice who are openly raped, assulted in Pakistan. Help those girls who parents sell them, get them married to the Quran. I gaurantee you if the cleric do this people will want Shariah law to be implemented. But if they choose to threaten us we will teach them a lesson.:pakistan:

Musharraf has brought stability and democracy back to the Pakistan political system.

Fatwa dubs Taliban 'out of Islam'

nation.com.pk

PESHAWAR - The alleged militant group familiarly known as “Taliban” was declared “out of Islam” by 73 different sects of Muslims through an edict (Fatwa) circulated in parts of the narrow tribal strip of Darra Adamkhel.

The edict in Urdu language was circulated on behalf of Mufti Zainul Aabideen on Friday night. The one page edict focuses on Talibans’s terrorists’ acts in the area, particularly slaughtering of human beings and suicide attacks.

The edict against the Taliban terror is considered first-ever effort on the part of any religious figure in the last five years. Earlier, the late Maulana Hassan Jan publicly denounced Taliban acts, but he was mysteriously assassinated in retaliation. After the killing of late Maulana Hassan Jan, a large number of Ulema and religious scholars remained reluctant to say anything openly against the Taliban.

It is for the first time that a religious scholar declared “Taliban” as being “out of Islam.” The edict said that all the acts of Taliban are against the basic norms of Islam and humanity. “Even the Taliban leaders are considering themselves and their directives as superior to true Islamic principles and directives as ordained by Almighty Allah,” the edict said.

Mufti Zainul Aabideen further states that Taliban, despite chanting slogan of “Allah’s rule on Allah’s land” are ignoring this slogan in the areas under their control. They not only impose the system of their choice in these areas, but also forcibly collect the so-called taxes and fines from the people. They justify their terrorist acts discussing in mosques, schools and other public places and claim, “There is no sin in killing 100 innocent persons for one guilty person.” Islam prohibits killing of innocent people whereas the Taliban are killing innocent Muslims. Even they congratulate the terrorists and suicide bombers on, what they claim, “entrance into the heaven for killing the innocent people.”

Spartan King;147959]Im sorry to say, but you have no base on what your saying..whatever your saying is just waht you see in the media.....

I'm the one who really despises this media... I collect my sources from authentic places.

Pls Don't compare the madressahs of Prophet's time to these madressah's. Just because they carry the name of madressah doesn't qualify them to become holy or above law.

KARACHI: Six hundred suicide bombers are present in Karachi and they are planning a major attack, revealed Qasim Toori and Danish (students of Lal masjid) alias Talha during interrogations by law-enforcement agencies. Most of the suicide bombers are also former students of Islamabad’s Lal Masjid.
Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

Have you been to a madressah of NWFP? I personally know many people who tell how kids, playing outside their homes, have been picked up by these madressahs and trained in militancy and their parents barred from meeting them. Your madressah may have been different. There are still thousands of Madressah that are operating in Karachi and Lahore and they've NOT been closed down by anyone, as they follow proper syllabus. The ones that are being traced and closed down are 99% in NWFP.

You talk about Lal Masjid, I 100% believe they were right, their motives were right, but yes, as all Islamic scholars believe, the way they executed their plan was not appropriate.

And, I 200% believe them to be WRONG! Its just like saying that we take bribes and go on hajj. The motive was going to hajj, but the way they executed their way of collecting money was not appropriate i.e bribery. Islam rejects such wrong doings out-right.

but that doesnt give this government the right to bomb every thing and everyone! you dont even know how many people died and how many the government said died! they were bodies which were chemically decomposed...no one was hurt by the Lal Masjid students.

The government gave them 6 months to leave their activities.... they should have availed that.... they are responsible for their doing.... if they considered that Jihad.... than they must be sitting in heaven. I feel sad for their parents, but they had NO right to kidnap people and train suicide bombers!

..this also proves the fact that the government had their people inside the mosque....

Why didn't the students inside lay down arms? Why did Maulana rasheed ask for secure passage for foreigners, and I heard his talk on TV. Why did they kill the commando if their message was peace? Why did they shoot at the kids who tried to run out climbing the wall? Why did his elder brother (Maulana Aziz) run out in Abaya? The female students threatened suicide bombings on 'Focus with faeza'. Why were parents complaining that they thier daughters were not being allowed to leave with them peacefully? Cowards.... killed mis-guided students.

tell me something, are you not a Muslim? what is wrong if someone wants to bring the true law into action? you think Shariah law is wrong? and that people who tried to bring it into being should be killed?

Which Shariah? Every other mosque preacher talks of a separate Shariah. Even in Saudia Arabia (I live in Saudia) shariah is NOT imposed like this! Those people who promote militancy & suicide bombings have DEVIATED.

Im sorry to say, but please refrain from accusing things like that cause these statements can be crucial to your faith.......and baitullah masood? he slaughtered who besides americans who killed his people?

Baitullah Mehsud is a terrorist. They only work for money.

PAK Army paid $540,000 to militants to settle debt with Al-Qaida. Gen Hussain said a sum of 20m rupees was also offered to tribal leader, Baitullah Mehsud, who signed the peace deal, but that he rejected it. The commander said the militants had initially sought 170m rupees. The peace deal offers an amnesty in return for the tribe's pledge not to support al-Qaeda and Taleban militants or attack PAK government installations.

BBC NEWS | South Asia | Pakistan pays tribe al-Qaeda debt

Abdullah Mehsud, spent 25 months in custody at the US base in Cuba before his release in March 2004. He commanded militants who kidnapped two Chinese engineers in Pakistan's South Waziristan region shortly after his release.

BBC NEWS | South Asia | Profile: Abdullah Mehsud

“Our youth will commit suicide attacks, if the government impedes the enforcement of the Sharia and attacks Lal Masjid and its sister seminaries,” Maulana Abdul Aziz, the in-charge of the mosque said in his Friday sermon.

Lal Masjid threatens suicide attacks -DAWN - Top Stories; April 07, 2007

Please, has someone ever thought why Abdullah Mehsud was let off free from Guantanamo Bay by USA, and he arrived full fledge with arms, ammunition and money to launch a proper war-fare against PAK army? Who is helping them in providing backup, trained militants and intelligence? Why did India send their commandos on PAK-Afghan border? Why these militants only want destabilization of Pakistan?

Unless you change the attitude of the common man; where there is no lying and cheating, where people donot swear falsely on the holy Quran; enforcing Sharai law will be an injustice. You know our police; what stops a corrupt SHO to to falsely accuse a man, beat a confession out of him and cut off his hands. Each time an adult girl marries against her family's will, they bribe the registrar, obtain a false Nikah Nama and register FIR against the groom for abduction and adultry. I have read about these cases hundrers of times.

Bearded and practicing muslims order gang rape against sister of the accused as happened in case of Mukhtaran mai. People swear that they have sighted the moon when it was not pysically possible for moon to be in the sky. And we would like Sharia law to be applicable in such a hypocritical society??

Being a muslim, I have nothing against Sharia laws, simply that Pakistani Joe public is not honest enough.

Secondly; people are getting confused between wanting to impose the Sharia verses democratic principles. Did any one elect Lal Masjid Mob?? Who gave them the right??. Just because one of the Ghazi brother claimed that he saw the holy Prophet (PBUH) in a dream. This man could be an outright lier and simply exploiting Islam for his personal gains.These people were terrorists and wanted to impose their view on other's by force. Either you believe in rule of law or you dont. How can you have a government within a government?

Lal Masjid brothers were land grabbers and gun runners, and committed an act of treason by resisting Pakistan Army. Still some members are crying their hearts out for those ciminals?? No wonder law and order situation in Pakistan is going from bad to worse.

For all those who want to impose Sharia law in Pakistan; please ask the people to vote for the bigots of JI and MMA and you will have your heart's desire. People of Pakistan have voted. Even the NWFP has rejected MMA by voting ANP, a secular party in.

Niaz,
I agree completely with you! These lal masjid men were only land grabbers, and when the elder brother (Aziz) ran out in abaya... he was carrying 250,000 rupees in his purse. So much for Jihad.

And, its openly known that Rasheed Ghazi also wanted to run but the armed men (including some foreigners) abducted Ghazi and did not allow him to run away, shooting in his leg.

May ALLAH save us Muslims from the misguided and deviated, who kill muslims in the name of Islam.

^^^^If they really believed what they were doing was actually Jihad then they wouldn't of had tried to run. One brother tried to escape in a burqa and the other tried to make a deal to escape the law.

Back
Top Bottom