What's new

Why MQM does this to Karachi?

MQM doesnt do terrorism, its mostly TTP, talibans, extortion mafia, land mafia mostly coming from KPK

these terrorist supplies have been coming from peshawar for a long time now, its no secret

same old KPK, i dunno what new KPK you are talking about?

If TTP is doing all the terrorism and MQM doesn't possess any weaponry, how are they sustaining their growth and hold onto Karachi? By your logic, TTP must be doing Bhatta Khori too... and that TTP is solemnly responsible for the mess in Karachi... but hay, TTP has only came into existence after 2004, who did the mess in Karachi before that?

You still did not tell me why you did not condemns Altaf's remarks about father of the nation? Are you an MQMer or a Pakistani?

If TTP is doing all the terrorism and MQM doesn't possess any weaponry, how are they sustaining their growth and hold onto Karachi? By your logic, TTP must be doing Bhatta Khori too... and that TTP is solemnly responsible for the mess in Karachi... but hay, TTP has only came into existence after 2004, who did the mess in Karachi before that?

You still did not tell me why you did not condemns Altaf's remarks about father of the nation? Are you an MQMer or a Pakistani?

you are now just talking like a stupid?

the 99% weapons come from peshawar, why does all the weapon smuggling happen from peshawar?

MQM has weapons but even PTI does?

yes 99% of the karachi problems will vanish if TTP is finished from karachi and those weapons smuggling from peshawar siezes

i dont think you ever had the chance to visit karachi, the pathans even before TTP have kept the entire depot of weapons in al asif square, enough to fight a big battle in karachi from normal AK47s to RPGS, this weapon depot has

now TTP has taken entire pathan business and they have become the major factor in both extortion, robbery, kidnappings and target killings

most of those crimes happen in manghopir, kemari areas where talibans have made a no go area including other no go areas like sohrab goth etc

MQM is leading this country to failure with so many forced shut downs and strikes.

Otherwise, nobody gives a **** about who dies in MQM. They want their bread and butter.

this is the problem the city has become so messed up that nobody cares who ever dies and you just worry about your bread and butter till obviously those killers take away your own life and your bread and your own butter and blow you up

this is the problem the city has become so messed up that nobody cares who ever dies and you just worry about your bread and butter till obviously those killers take away your own life and your bread and your own butter and blow you up

Strikes and shut downs will help? As long as MQM retaliates/kill and have militant wings they will continue to be targeted.

Just like they continue to kill innocent.

people claiming that weapons come from KPK.....ok I agree but then where does MQM buy its weapons from? same KPK or does MQM go to ANP and Amman committee to buy weapons???

pendus voting angutha chaps as PM are telling us karachiites that we are jaahils :rofl:

i never thought you can get any stupider but you often surprise me with your intellect carry on man :rofl:

really, want me to tell you about jahalat?
dont make me open my mouth, I was born and grew up in Karachi among the midst of mid-class mohajir community known as FB Area you might have heard of it too...I know all well the intellect abundantly available in different parts of Karachi and know well what the majority is like.

about ungootha chap PM, ever heard you chor peer talk in English ?? what is his education?

and using that stupid emocon does make any difference you still sound dumb as a dog whenever you open your mouth so stop rolling on the floor like a dog

do you even know the meaning of the word intellect??...do you think what you are talking about requires any intellect or maybe thats the limit of your urdu college education

really, want me to tell you about jahalat?
dont make me open my mouth, I was born and grew up in Karachi among the midst of mid-class mohajir community known as FB Area you might have heard of it too...I know all well the intellect abundantly available in different parts of Karachi and know well what the majority is like.

about ungootha chap PM, ever heard you chor peer talk in English ?? what is his education?

and using that stupid emocon does make any difference you still sound dumb as a dog whenever you open your mouth so stop rolling on the floor like a dog

do you even know the meaning of the word intellect??...do you think what you are talking about requires any intellect or maybe thats the limit of your urdu college education

coming to karachi and living in karachi doesnt change one's pendu mentality, the fact you voted for a complete utter stupid village idiot angutha chap is the proof of my point

if i had a choice between nawaz and zardari i would vote for zardari because between those two zardari still comes out as smart and clever guy but i would never vote a village idiot simpleton like nawaz because he is too low IQed and unfit for position

coming to karachi and living in karachi doesnt change one's pendu mentality, the fact you voted for a complete utter stupid village idiot angutha chap is the proof of my point

if i had a choice between nawaz and zardari i would vote for zardari because between those two zardari still comes out as smart and clever guy but i would never vote a village idiot simpleton like nawaz because he is too low IQed and unfit for position

I was in Karachi before your parents migrated here, but welcome in my city
and you will vote for a dog and not NS not because he is angoodha chap but because he is Punjabi...the fact you will vote for that ugly face jahil taxi driver shows your class, ask altaf something in english, will you ... now that calls for your :rofl: or show me any recording of your parhey likhey leader speaking english .... mega :rofl:

by the way that low IQed guy rejected all advances made by your parhey likhey leader, those idiots even voted him (low IQed guy) for prime minister, f'king beggers, are you proud to call them your leadership

and you will vote for a dog and not NS not because he is angoodha chap but because he is Punjabi...the fact you will vote for that ugly face jahil taxi driver shows your class, ask altaf something in english, will you ... now that calls for your :rofl: or show me any recording of your parhey likhey leader speaking english .... mega :rofl:

by the way that low IQed guy rejected all advances made by your parhey likhey leader, those idiots even voted him (low IQed guy) for prime minister, f'king beggers, are you proud to call them your leadership

i dont know who is going to beg how much from house of sauds, even his life ?
wasnt that guys name is & was nawaz sharif the begger?
who isnt is a regular punjabi?

i dont know who is going to beg how much from house of sauds, even his life ?
wasnt that guys name is & was nawaz sharif the begger?
who isnt is a regular punjabi?

have no idea what you trying to say, but my answer is yes his name was NS so what?

lol is taxi driving haraam in islam or something, at least altaf tried to drive taxi and earn an honest living as compared to swiss bank account holder jaahil lootera haraamkhor who made his wealth by looting the country

if you had a tiny bit of education then you knew the history of altaf and APMSO which started from an educational institution itself as compared to tinda who god knows used to milk cows or work in the farm before he came to join muslim league

shameful how you come defending this angutha chap idiot guy and then be brave about it :lol:

have no idea what you trying to say, but my answer is yes his name was NS so what?

thanks for accepting that we can find beggers yes international beggers as our national leaders?
shouldnt be calling each other with hatred in & bad names, just because they dont agree or give us votes?

just wondering so many threads with one aim bash MQM, was this all in our national intersts?
or we need another malatia holding karachi, & our coward & croupt to teeth leaders telling the nation , nevermind we will talk them out?lol
just like baluchistan?

lol is taxi driving haraam in islam or something, at least altaf tried to drive taxi and earn an honest living as compared to swiss bank account holder jaahil lootera haraamkhor who made his wealth by looting the country

if you had a tiny bit of education then you knew the history of altaf and APMSO which started from an educational institution itself as compared to tinda who god knows used to milk cows or work in the farm before he came to join muslim league

shameful how you come defending this angutha chap idiot guy and then be brave about it :lol:

Wow... I am a Mohajir and I don't support MQM.. you know why? Cause they started off by killing Mohajirs. Altaf killed SO many of his own people..

MQM has a phadda with everyone!! MQM-H (also Mohajir), JI, ST, PPP, PMLN, ANP, etc etc. They collect bhatta and it is a fact. London houses can't run without it. MQM has been in power (yes, wake up) so SO long!! What has it done for Karachi (It would help if you can compare it to Lahore/Peshawar). It fked up Mass transit, PNSC is one of the most corrupt institution here and the list goes on and on.. The only thing Good about MQM was Mustafa Kamal. Period. Nothing else.. It has been in government with EVERYONE.. Even corrupt Benazir and Corrupt Noora that you hate and also Corrupt feudal Zardari!!! So shut up.

TTP are terrorists but when 1 terrorist kills another.. and no innocents die, I would love that!

MQM does attacks and blames it on TTP.

Declare MQM a terrorist party and send in the army into Karachi to do a clean up operation. Shoot on sight policy. Then watch Karachi rise.

You tried that in 1992 it didn't work. All political parties are corrupt. But MQM does offer protection to middle and poor class Urdu speakers from land grabbing mafias and of course ANP & PPP.

Wow... I am a Mohajir and I don't support MQM.. you know why? Cause they started off by killing Mohajirs. Altaf killed SO many of his own people..

MQM has a phadda with everyone!! MQM-H (also Mohajir), JI, ST, PPP, PMLN, ANP, etc etc. They collect bhatta and it is a fact. London houses can't run without it. MQM has been in power (yes, wake up) so SO long!! What has it done for Karachi (It would help if you can compare it to Lahore/Peshawar). It fked up Mass transit, PNSC is one of the most corrupt institution here and the list goes on and on.. The only thing Good about MQM was Mustafa Kamal. Period. Nothing else.. It has been in government with EVERYONE.. Even corrupt Benazir and Corrupt Noora that you hate and also Corrupt feudal Zardari!!! So shut up.

TTP are terrorists but when 1 terrorist kills another.. and no innocents die, I would love that!

MQM is involved in criminal activites no doubt about that and it has become a mafia. But who is going to save you when ISI keeps sending terrorists from KPK in Karachi to kill innocent people?

You tried that in 1992 it didn't work. All political parties are corrupt. But MQM does offer protection to middle and poor class Urdu speakers from land grabbing mafias and of course ANP & PPP.

MQM is involved in criminal activites no doubt about that and it has become a mafia. But who is going to save you when ISI keeps sending terrorists from KPK in Karachi to kill innocent people?
no friend no!
dont bring in ISI into this mess plz?
because by doing that you are pointing ISI towards 9/11?
from where sheikh khaleed got caught from clifton karachi? who catch him ISI? plz remembef tht!
make ISI minuss from your post, rest is very true & unfortunate!

no friend no!
dont bring in ISI into this mess plz?
because by doing that you are pointing ISI towards 9/11?
from where sheikh khaleed got caught from clifton karachi? who catch him ISI? plz remembef tht!
make ISI minuss from your post, rest is very true & unfortunate!

Come one how on earth can TTP move manpower and weapons without being detected by our intelligence agencies? Why are they failing? if not supporting?

Back
Top Bottom