What's new

Why MQM does this to Karachi?

then who gets support in karachi

Why it is so hard for you to understand this bhai sahib?

I mean we all know who gets support in Karachi.

----- majority of the areas are dominated by Urduwa community. They give votes to their foreign settled feudal lord.

----- Other areas (smaller in size) dominated by PPP Jihalas, give vote to their Sindh settled feudal lord

----- The remaining areas give vote to Pashtun or Baloch lords.

then who gets support in karachi

noora league :rofl:

even lahore doesnt care about noora, only village idiots vote nooras now

MQM support is from Golimar, new Karachi and Liaqatabad, that where they get all the jahil for ghunda bazi all over Karachi

why till now no killers of MQM members been aressted its been 30 years or so?

MQM loves yaum e soug, cuz bhatta taking becomes easier on that day, all business people are in their homes.

Then how can be possible to collect bhatta on that day ... And kindly mention 1 story in this regard :)

MQM does attacks and blames it on TTP.

Declare MQM a terrorist party and send in the army into Karachi to do a clean up operation. Shoot on sight policy. Then watch Karachi rise.

Remove troops from Waziristan & send to Karachi ... Wow what a discriminatory policy and I assure you this can be ruin Pakistan because you people want to encourage TTP by this :P

MQM does this because it holds Karachi hostage through fear.

If you remove this fear factor, then MQM power to blackmail will be gone. Karachi is the biggest city and instead of working to resolve its issue, they are happy to keep this status quo.

MQM has been unchallenged for too long. It knows that through fear and terror of namoolm afraad, it can keep the city under fear while crying and playing victim.

MQM support is from Golimar, new Karachi and Liaqatabad, that where they get all the jahil for ghunda bazi all over Karachi

pendus voting angutha chaps as PM are telling us karachiites that we are jaahils :rofl:

i never thought you can get any stupider but you often surprise me with your intellect carry on man :rofl:

why are you sending terrorists from KPK to karachi

first of all please explain me this

truck loads of explosives including suicide belts have been arrested from sindh punjab border which originally came from peshawar

TTP killed MQM MPA today and the directions came from ehsanullah ehsan, still no protest, no words for condemn for TTP terrorists, nothing from PTI's CM KPK?

extortionists hailing from KPK have been arrested from karachi

one TTP member was target killed by his own mates since he wasnt agreeing to send the extortion money to waziristan?

6 soldiers died yesterday in peshawar in a bomb blast

22 shias died today in peshawar in madrassah blast?

why no words of condemn for TTP, LeJ, BLA terrorists

and where are those thousands of PTI the new JI phone calls for london police against harbayar marri and for swiss police for brahamdagh bugti?

So, in your view, every Pashtu speaking human being is a Terrorist who are terrorising the poor chaps of MQM.

Where's your condemnation of Altaf Bhatta Khor's remarks about father of the nation? You either is a Pakistani or an MQMer... you cannot be both at the same time.

So, in your view, every Pashtu speaking human being is a Terrorist who are terrorising the poor chaps of MQM.

Where's your condemnation of Altaf Bhatta Khor's remarks about father of the nation? You either is a Pakistani or an MQMer... you cannot be both at the same time.

no i blame PTI in KPK for all this mess, if they control their terrorists then perhaps we wont see the mess in karachi

this entire mess started after IDPs from KPK entered karachi

the same mess occured in the 80s when afghan refugees came to karachi when this whole mess started

weapons keep coming and TTP terrorists too, if you stop dealing with TTP, look after KPK border, maybe this wont happen

no i blame PTI in KPK for all this mess, if they control their terrorists then perhaps we wont see the mess in karachi

this entire mess started after IDPs from KPK entered karachi

the same mess occured in the 80s when afghan refugees came to karachi when this whole mess started

weapons keep coming and TTP terrorists too, if you stop dealing with TTP, look after KPK border, maybe this wont happen

Your arguments are absurd and flawed. How long have PTI been in Power in KPK? and how long has Karachi been in such a mess? The only one you should blame is MQM for all the ills of Karachi... and if KPK is exporting terrorism into Karachi, how on earth MqM got these militant wings and from where are they getting all these weaponry?

Why have you not condemned the terrorist Altaf for disrespecting father of the nation?

Your arguments are absurd and flawed. How long have PTI been in Power in KPK? and how long has Karachi been in such a mess? The only one you should blame is MQM for all the ills of Karachi... and if KPK is exporting terrorism into Karachi, how on earth MqM got these militant wings and from where are they getting all these weaponry?

Why have you not condemned the terrorist Altaf for disrespecting father of the nation?

dont tell me this hasnt happened under your watch?

Karachi escapes terror bid as truck-load of explosives confiscated - thenews.com.pk

stop pretending that there is no more innocent then terrorist sympathisers than you

the terrorism is still originating from peshawar , yes same peshawar where PTI so called clean sweeped

PTI is miserably failing in the practical life, you guys will only exist in facebook twitter after few years

So who supplies weaponry to MQM?

MQM doesnt do terrorism, its mostly TTP, talibans, extortion mafia, land mafia mostly coming from KPK

these terrorist supplies have been coming from peshawar for a long time now, its no secret

same old KPK, i dunno what new KPK you are talking about?

MQM is leading this country to failure with so many forced shut downs and strikes.

Otherwise, nobody gives a **** about who dies in MQM. They want their bread and butter.

Back
Top Bottom