What's new

Why Modi and Why BJP

i know all deals with USA and Rafale deal is. What about the rest ?

What makes you think corporations that benefit from the govt to govt deals are not paying middlemen ?

May be.
These deals must bee exposed and brought forward & if the ministers are involved, they must be exposed.

Posting here as well.
This can be extended to Modi who never gave any special favours to his own family.

Like Modi, like Yogi. The incorruptible leaders of Modern India.

Just to give context.

Yogi has been Mahanth of Gorakhnath path, one of the most powerful religious body in India for 20 years.
Yogi has been 5 times Member of Parliament of India. For over 20 years he has been elected to the Indian parliament.
Yogi is now CM of India's most populous state of India.
Yogi is also now one of the most powerful people in India.

His sister still makes a living by selling flowers.

All the haters of Yogi do not have 1% of his integrity.
They will perish with surprise on their faces because they don't understand this one single fact, that people Yogi and Modi are incorruptible. And this simple fact gives them the bravery to face the world without any fear because they have nothing to hide from the world.

In the world where Nehru clan is now showing down our throats Pappu, this guy Yogi does not interfere to utilize his power to make lives of his own family better.
Little wonder the opposition is utterly terrified. They have never faced men with such integrity. There can be no "deals" with people like Yogi or Modi and this frightens them.

BJP decimated everyone in Maharashtra elections..

http://www.livemint.com/Politics/tu...s-big-in-phase-1-of-gram-panchayat-polls.html

So much for Demo & GST negative effects :pleasantry::pleasantry:

BJP destroyed opposition.

BJP - 1457
Cong - 301
SS - 222
NCP - 194

BJP's performance is so dominant that all the opposition parties combined have not won 50% of what BJP has won.

So much for Rural distress and Demo affecting farmers and co..:D

https://swarajyamag.com/business/oi...-to-play-hardball-with-suppliers-over-pricing

This is not the first time BJP has done this.
They have re-negotiated prices over existing contracts to get better.

I am not sure I recall Cong ever doing this!!
Cong would have asked for money in their bank accounts and kept quiet and screwed India.

BJP under Modi is looking to save as much money for the nation as possible.

Another plus for the good guys to get elected in 2019.

DL4A-SHVQAAz3D2.jpg:large

The fate of Hindu hating parties.
They will have to run and hide.

Congress will end up with their lowest seats ever in Gujarat.

So, a lot of people from the opposing end of political spectrum keep wondering why so many Indians *Cough Hindus Cough** keep voting for Modi.

I will try to keep posting some of the moves which he has made that really impressed me.

Such as few days back appointment of Admiral DK Joshi as Lt Governer of Andaman & Nicobar islands.

https://swarajyamag.com/defence/why...k-joshi-as-lt-governor-of-andaman-and-nicobar

Does anyone recall his interview to NDtv just after he resigned? Does anyone also remember NDtv hastily pulling out the interview from all it's sources?

Anyway, something stuck me profoundly from his then interview to NDtv.

"Where there is authority, there is no accountability. And where there is responsibility, there is no authority."

Those simple words conveyed the deep rooted malice at the heart of Defence procurements, right from the bureaucracy to the political masters.

Now coming to the appointment of Admiral DK Joshi by Modi.
Did anyone expect it? Surely I did not. Was it a political appointment? Definitely not. Was it a strategic decision? Definitely yes.

Now, read the highlighted quote from Admiral Joshi and see where he has been placed now. That's Modi and that's why I love the way this guy works.

More power to you sir, will be in India in 2019 to vote for BJP.

I am a born hindu, I voted for him because I needed to chose one among the options and I chose the least bad.

The day I get the better option, I will make a switch: whether hindu, muslim, christian or whatever.

I am a born hindu, I voted for him because I needed to chose one among the options and I chose the least bad.

The day I get the better option, I will make a switch: whether hindu, muslim, christian or whatever.

Can't argue with that.:tup:

Poetic justice for Hindus.
One Hindu killed Ram Bhakths in hundreds and threw their bodies in Sarayu.
Another Hindu finally brings peace to their aathmas by lighting diyas.

Another reason why India needs BJP & Modi.
Remember Kashmiri Hindus - Don't let the seculars sway you. Always remember Kashmiri Hindus and what THEY did to them.

Back
Top Bottom