What's new

Why Maoist Insurgency Will Flourish in India

maoists enjoy mass support? From where did you get that from..... They burn down schools and hospitals, attack trains, kill anyone who does not support them, periodically set farmers on fire who resist them...

The maoist movement is dying, it never came out of the forests and jungles and you talk about immense support?

They have no chance against a counter insurgency strategy which includes development, propaganda and state of the art equipment...

They are even running out of ammo

Maoists running out of ammunition
Maoists running out of ammunition | Deccan Chronicle

Don't always believe what you read from paid news. Learn the ground realities. The Maoists are able to make their own AK's from scratch. They source explosives and dynamite for mining operations to use in their bombs, IEDS and such. Check the stats on how much dynamite goes missing in India? Tons. Do you really think bullets are a problem to make. Saltpeter used to make gunpowder is sourced in India itself. I highly doubt they have any problems. Don;t forget the training from LTTE and Gurkhas.

Don't always believe what you read from paid news. Learn the ground realities. The Maoists are able to make their own AK's from scratch. They source explosives and dynamite for mining operations to use in their bombs, IEDS and such. Check the stats on how much dynamite goes missing in India? Tons. Do you really think bullets are a problem to make. Saltpeter used to make gunpowder is sourced in India itself. I highly doubt they have any problems. Don;t forget the training from LTTE and Gurkhas.

Pagal aurat remove that Indian flag and add chinese or pak. You think they can fight IA and IAF and Navy. Those shitbags have no AA MANIPADS and sophisticated arms. BTW check the main topic, we got their leader and now they are being split into tiny groups.

Maoist commander arrested from Patna hospital - Hindustan Times

A self-styled Maoist commander believed to have planted an IED in the belly of a dead soldier in January this year was arrested on Tuesday from a Patna hospital.

Inderjeet, a platoon commander of a Maoist group operating in Bihar and Jharkhand, was being treated at a private hospital in Patrakar Nagar, Patna, for injuries sustained in a gunfight with CoBRA commandos of the CRPF near Kumudi Railway station on June 12.

A native of Chakarbandha in Gaya, he is said to be a close associate of central committee member, Arvind Ji.

"He is a big catch. He was injured in an encounter with our commandos sometime back and since then we were on his trail,” director general CRPF Pranay Sahay said.

Police said the hospital authorities had informed the police that a man with bullet injury had been admitted to the hospital. A medical practitioner named Ashok is learnt to have taken R90,000 for his treatment.

Inderjeet, intelligence sources said, was involved in planting an IED in the abdomen of CRPF jawan Babulal Patel, who had been killed in an ambush by the Maoists in Jharkhand's Latehar district in January this year. The IED went off killing three civilians, who had allegedly been forced by the CRPF to lift the body of the soldier.

He was also wanted for many other attacks on security forces, they said. Some of his accomplices had been arrested by the Jharkhand police last month.

Bihar director general of police Abhayanand said the police will soon inform the Jharkhand counterparts about Indrajeet’s arrest, as he is also wanted by them.

Care to post at least one source before making such dubious claims

Pagal aurat remove that Indian flag and add chinese or pak. You think they can fight IA and IAF and Navy. Those shitbags have no AA MANIPADS and sophisticated arms. BTW check the main topic, we got their leader and now they are being split into tiny groups.

A self-styled Maoist commander believed to have planted an IED in the belly of a dead soldier in January this year was arrested on Tuesday from a Patna hospital.

Inderjeet, a platoon commander of a Maoist group operating in Bihar and Jharkhand, was being treated at a private hospital in Patrakar Nagar, Patna, for injuries sustained in a gunfight with CoBRA commandos of the CRPF near Kumudi Railway station on June 12.

A native of Chakarbandha in Gaya, he is said to be a close associate of central committee member, Arvind Ji.

"He is a big catch. He was injured in an encounter with our commandos sometime back and since then we were on his trail,” director general CRPF Pranay Sahay said.

Police said the hospital authorities had informed the police that a man with bullet injury had been admitted to the hospital. A medical practitioner named Ashok is learnt to have taken R90,000 for his treatment.

Inderjeet, intelligence sources said, was involved in planting an IED in the abdomen of CRPF jawan Babulal Patel, who had been killed in an ambush by the Maoists in Jharkhand's Latehar district in January this year. The IED went off killing three civilians, who had allegedly been forced by the CRPF to lift the body of the soldier.

He was also wanted for many other attacks on security forces, they said. Some of his accomplices had been arrested by the Jharkhand police last month.

Bihar director general of police Abhayanand said the police will soon inform the Jharkhand counterparts about Indrajeet’s arrest, as he is also wanted by them.

Do not use nasty words. @Nisha and @SPFG both please stop fighting.

Last edited by a moderator:

I am not saying they will beat the Indian military but they will not be easy to conquer. It will be a bloody, prolonged conflict that will divide India further apart than bring us together. The bad publicity garnered wil strengthen and motivate certain groups and their positions. It will also be used by foreigners to malign India in the national affairs. The article you mentioned just proves the ingneious tactics they are willing to use.

You can't use a nuke on Maoists. You cant even use missiles if they populate themselves within civilians centers. Thermal imagining that India uses are not superior like their Western counterparts and cannot see thru the Jungle thickets. It will be only a matter of time before they are armed or taught how to build AA manpads. Mines, grenades, and AK have taken down many countries. They have already infiltrated many secure posts and installations with their ppl. They are actively looking for weaknesses to exploit in India's surperior equipment.

I am more Indian than you will ever be. Its hard to digest the facts I know but better to learn what yoyu are dealing with then pretending to be blind.

Care to post at least one source before making such dubious claims

There is nothing dubious about claims. It is called using the internet and I am quite sure you are capable of using it. If you interested in the truth, it is easy to find. The only thing dubious is your claims.....so like i said if you are really interested in the truth, then research this topic before spewing your one sided garbage.

I am not saying they will beat the Indian military but they will not be easy to conquer. It will be a bloody, prolonged conflict that will divide India further apart than bring us together. The bad publicity garnered wil strengthen and motivate certain groups and their positions. It will also be used by foreigners to malign India in the national affairs. The article you mentioned just proves the ingneious tactics they are willing to use.

You can't use a nuke on Maoists. You cant even use missiles if they populate themselves within civilians centers. Thermal imagining that India uses are not superior like their Western counterparts and cannot see thru the Jungle thickets. It will be only a matter of time before they are armed or taught how to build AA manpads. Mines, grenades, and AK have taken down many countries. They have already infiltrated many secure posts and installations with their ppl. They are actively looking for weaknesses to exploit in India's surperior equipment.

I am more Indian than you will ever be. Its hard to digest the facts I know but better to learn what yoyu are dealing with then pretending to be blind.

Indian bloody p*&&y in US supporting Maoists. Unki aukad nahi hai! If I ever see you I'll ensure DP women cell "interrogate" you.

Do not use nasty words. @Nisha and @SPFG both please stop fighting.

I am not doing anything. You and others need to look back in this ost and others and see who is starting $hit. I am tired of getting blamed for other;s actions. Blame the correct person plz.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is nothing dubious about claims. It is called using the internet and I am quite sure you are capable of using it. If you interested in the truth, it is easy to find. The only thing dubious is your claims.....so like i said if you are really interested in the truth, then research this topic before spewing your one sided garbage.

Seems that absolutely no one has taught you how to have a discussion right? :rolleyes:

One does provide sources and proofs to back up arguments and claims and does not let the other side search for them on the internet.

Just shows how ridiculous your claims are...

Anyways, keep barking and crying and writing BS on PDF in the USA.... absolutely no takes you serious .

Indian bloody p*&&y in US supporting Maoists. Unki aukad nahi hai! If I ever see you I'll ensure DP women cell "interrogate" you.

Nothing wrong to support Maoists. They provide a necessary evil for the greater good of India. I know its hard for you to comprehend. Yet, you are the one in India who supports the likes of Sharad Pawar, Laloo, Maywati and Mamata....think about that? Maybe you and you type should be shot dead no question asked. Waste of space!

Seems that absolutely no one has taught you how to have a discussion right? :rolleyes:

One does provide sources and proofs to back up arguments and claims and does not let the other side search for them on the internet.

Just shows how ridiculous your claims are...

Anyways, keep barking and crying and writing BS on PDF in the USA.... absolutely no takes you serious .

Listen I can debate and discuss all I want. I choose not to with you and the other $hit. You expect me to discuss and debate this subject when you initial posts were far from civilized? Nah, keep it moving.The only persons barking and crying is you. If you are interested in the truth, then you can easily find it. I found it in less than 2 minutes. Whats is stopping you from doing so? Your ego?

I am not doing anything. You and others need to look back in this ost and others and see who is starting $hit. I am tired of getting blamed for other;s actions. Blame the correct person plz.

I asked both of you to stop this childish behavior. If he is using any nasty words you can report him but if you started fighting like this, a good thread will become a fighting ground and after some times you both will be banned.

Stay outta this commie. Watch foxnews or brazzers but get lost. Communists like you enjou freedom of speech if you said this in FB, in india sedition charges would be the least of your worries. ok gd night all kal phir iski bajaunga.

:sniper: :sick: Your ilk

Commie statement coming from a Bengali...lol that is pathetic!

I asked both of you to stop this childish behavior. If he is using any nasty words you can report him but if you started fighting like this, a good thread will become a fighting ground and after some times you both will be banned.

Listen there is no childish behavior on my part. i have been civilized. Why wont you direct that post to him and him only! You can report him just as well.

Maoists are fighting a losing battle, they will vanish in next 5 years either through development or through bullet, the thing is the Government is using kid gloves to deal with them, they have been wiped out from AP, soon it will be from the other states too

Listen I can debate and discuss all I want. I choose not to with you and the other $hit. You expect me to discuss and debate this subject when you initial posts were far from civilized? Nah, keep it moving.The only persons barking and crying is you. If you are interested in the truth, then you can easily find it. I found it in less than 2 minutes. Whats is stopping you from doing so? Your ego?

Your stupidity truly shows becuase you cant even see the Maoist stance against mining. You dont even realize how their IEDs and mines are made, now do you? Run along with your ridiculous claims fool

Maoists are fighting a losing battle, they will vanish in next 5 years either through development or through bullet, the thing is the Government is using kid gloves to deal with them, they have been wiped out from AP, soon it will be from the other states too

I hope so, but unlesss the change is real and development is inclusive, then the fighting is going to be bloody.

Back
Top Bottom