What's new

Why isn't Henry Kissinger dying ?

The heck are you guys on about? :blink:
Details please. :coffee:
He's the main architect of the Sino-Soviet split, brought down the USSR, brought untold miseries to people in Vietnam, Cambodia and Eastern Europe.

This man has basically outlived nearly every man of his generation, Mao Zedong, Zhou Enlai, Deng Xiaopeng, Richard Nixon, Kruschev, Brezhnev, etc...

Last edited:
He's the main architect of the Sino-Soviet split, brought down the USSR, brought untold miseries to people in Vietnam, Cambodia and Eastern Europe.

This man has basically outlived nearly every man of his generation, Mao Zedong, Zhou Enlai, Deng Xiaopeng, Richard Nixon, Kruschev, Brezhnev, etc...

That I already know. I was talking about the other weird things people were talking about on this thread ala lizard people etc.

Good people die early and Evil people live long lives

I recently saw an interview of him; I think the video title was like 'Henry Kissinger turns 100'. I think he is 99. I have heard his name since I can first remember anything and I am in my 50s!
His worldview and policies aside, since watching that interview, I have been telling friends that I wish I could articulate my thoughts like he did in that interview IF/WHEN I reach 100! His brain still works well as he responded to the lady who interviewed him and questioned him about the atrocities in Vietnam (?) war.
And he is a good example of having never lost his THICK accent despite multi-decades living and heavily engaged in an English-speaking environment; that's not a criticism though.

Back
Top Bottom