What's new

Why is UK praising and buttering India?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The British economy has been trashed by the global financial crisis so they have to take their begging bowl to India.

Why your are making obnoxiously strong statements.

UK still has much to offer, Indians working there are still better contributing as compare to those who have absconded from their native countries on political asylum visas and marriage bases.

Indian companies are heavily investing and generating jobs in UK even the value Indian currency in manifold lower than pond. UK PM has already changed visa policy for those who are entering UK for bogus studies etc.

What he is seeking in India is market of trade, market of investment (both ways) and market of talent. From where he would be able to get all three on much higher scale and already filtered by sever domestic competition? I don't want to compare with any other nation of your choice cause it will make many member's job easier to troll.

Last edited:
ambidex, some people here are too proud as they think they are above mortals and can declare UK economy as trash. He is just another fan boy, ignore him. I strongly think some posts are not worth the space on the servers let alone printed paper.
:cheers:

@Azad, Do remember Americans are historically British people living on a different continent ;)

:disagree: :angry:we're a nation of immigrants from all over the world.

My mother's family is from Scandinavia while my father is from France.
People around me, friends and family trace their ancestry to Europe, South and Central America, Africa and Asia and many claim to have native American genes.

The day Jewish lobby took Indians under their wings from that day the door to Success and jobs are opened to Indians and their love is increasing day by day.

I Love Indian Foreign policy , West will treat India in the same way they treat Israel and that's the truth and future.

Because ,

>India is emerging as world’s only democratic superpower and guys don’t be surprised if I tell you India have had that glory in the past. Sadly, people who settled in India from outside and parted away for some stupid reason won’t acknowledge this and raise queries in forum like this.

>India is the country who does not believe in huge trade imbalance in its favour (like other country that is famous for human violation and its arrogance). India always believe in equally beneficial trade.

>Indian citizens are contributing heavily to economic development of countries like US and UK

>India is the only country which has a huge market for all types of goods and services

>So many other things but in simple words our bread is white and clean so they are buttering....in your case there is scope.....hope you read the newspapers (online) about WikiLeaks...

Your ISI won’t get away from wrath of world community and if they (with army ) succeed to survive by again taking the control of country, it would be a disaster for common and innocent Pakistani.

See the difference, we and world talk about India as superpower and about Pakistan as failed state and country that promotes and exports terrorism/terrorists!

Give up terrorism, abolish ISI, put restrictions on Army, be a complete Democratic country and be a part of Asian century as contributor than liability..

Good luck guys..

Now tell me, do you expect any country in the world will butter you? China is using you as 4th card which is not shown in 3 Cards game but used to deceive others...

wake up...give up

The British economy has been trashed by the global financial crisis so they have to take their begging bowl to India.

Trade is begging?

Cameron is there to do business and business only. The delegation has been very clear about that.

Because ,

>India is emerging as world’s only democratic superpower and guys don’t be surprised if I tell you India have had that glory in the past. Sadly, people who settled in India from outside and parted away for some stupid reason won’t acknowledge this and raise queries in forum like this.

>India is the country who does not believe in huge trade imbalance in its favour (like other country that is famous for human violation and its arrogance). India always believe in equally beneficial trade.

>Indian citizens are contributing heavily to economic development of countries like US and UK

>India is the only country which has a huge market for all types of goods and services

>So many other things but in simple words our bread is white and clean so they are buttering....in your case there is scope.....hope you read the newspapers (online) about WikiLeaks...

Your ISI won’t get away from wrath of world community and if they (with army ) succeed to survive by again taking the control of country, it would be a disaster for common and innocent Pakistani.

See the difference, we and world talk about India as superpower and about Pakistan as failed state and country that promotes and exports terrorism/terrorists!

Give up terrorism, abolish ISI, put restrictions on Army, be a complete Democratic country and be a part of Asian century as contributor than liability..

Good luck guys..

Now tell me, do you expect any country in the world will butter you? China is using you as 4th card which is not shown in 3 Cards game but used to deceive others...

wake up...give up

Thanks God you didn't demand to leave Islam in your demanding list :lol:

Thanks God you didn't demand to leave Islam in your demanding list :lol:

Lol..I respect all religions...never do that..I follow the religion which my father and his father followed...neither you nor I have seen god ...its a strength and should be used only for benefit of human being.... Sorry dude if kuch jada hi religious dose huwa ho to ;-)

Excellent Post JD_IN...

Hi

I've been living in the UK for the past 21 years.

All the News Channels and the media in general are agreed that it's becasue of money.

Britain wants India to invest in the UK in order to create jobs; but more importantly, Britain wants India to buy more stuff thereby providing British businesses and companies with more money. He is willing to say anything, therefore, to make Indians happy.

Cameron was labelled as a "chameleon" here in the UK by the opposition as he changes his colours depending on whom he is meeting. Whilst in Turkey for example he used strong words against Israel too.:

"Let me be clear that the situation in Gaza has to change... Gaza cannot and must not be allowed to remain a prison camp," he said in a speech to a business association during a visit to Turkey.

PS - The British people didn't actually elect him, just like we never elected Gordon Brown - but thats just British politics for ya!

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^ Thats democracy for ya...

Hi

All the News Channels and the media in general are agreed that it's becasue of money.

Britain wants India to invest in the UK in order to create jobs; but more importantly, Britain wants India to buy more stuff thereby providing British businesses and companies with more money. He is willing to say anything, therefore, to make Indians happy.

Cameron was labelled as a "chameleon" here in the UK by the opposition as he changes his colours depending on whom he is meeting. Whilst in Turkey for example he used strong words against Israel too.:

"Let me be clear that the situation in Gaza has to change... Gaza cannot and must not be allowed to remain a prison camp," he said in a speech to a business association during a visit to Turkey.

YouTube- dave the chameleon

PS - The British people didn't actually elect him, just like we never elected Gordon Brown - but thats just British politics for ya!

Lets all be happy that Nick Griffin didn't get elected.:D

Hi

YouTube- dave the chameleon

dude...i ve no love for british or any other countries PM...but instead of attacking his personal repo why cant you throw some light on topics he raised in front of global media?

Com'on yar...i really dont want to put you down with words....i still love you people...but plz plz ...try and understand ...whatever ur county's controller read ISI/Army are doing is neither in common pakistani ppls interests nor in our interest.....if they cud change it by their means then indian would ve been Pakistan;s colony and Pakistan wud ve been worlds richest or happiest country....we cant make ourself fool....isnt it?

we are still open for good relation with u...like US & Canada...but u need revolt....revolt against ur system......it will never make u happy/respected/peaceful country.....Kashmir is not everything....it will not give u revenue compares to exps u make to destablize it....u cant afford it in future..but for india it will be jst like a Tom and Jerry Game....we can afford to spend 50 billions for our pride..i know we ve a povery but still we can afford...but what about u?? sorry if it sounds arrogance...but NO

***plz forgive all typos...i am typing without looking at my keyboard

The day Jewish lobby took Indians under their wings from that day the door to Success and jobs are opened to Indians and their love is increasing day by day.

:rofl:
when others succeed, we tend to give excuses and pin their success to to luck or something.

dont feel bad, its human nature. :partay:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom