What's new

Why is the World After Gaddafi a Honarable Man for Africa

Biggest Bastards in the world are honorable whats next a peace prize for Hitler and Stalin.

Notice what the media refers to as Gaddafi's forces are actually Libyan troops. Libyan.

A nation starving under the same clown for almost 5 decades. Only mercenaries and his own relatives that have been inbreeding and creating large tribes openly support him. Even here in Canada you see people driving around with the new Libyan flag on their cars. Landscape of the Middle East is changing, though some people think this is all engineered. No one has such resources or fortitude for such a massive campaign. How can you force people to march in the streets under waves of bullets? This all comes as a result of injustice and corruption. Nations who are drowning under corruption will face the same fate eventually.

A post devoid of substance.

Nato is nothing without U.S

Specifically in libya, the first strikes were by UK and France (not US). It took some time for the command to change to US led force. Even then, the main fighter aircrafts are from UK , france and some arab countries, US is playing a supportive (important nevertheless) role.

Gaddafi may not be as bad as Saddam but some part of its own population wants change. And Gaddafi is willing to use violence(even threatens genocide) to stop them.
Nobody is telling western powers dont have vested interest, at least this time they are supporting democracy rather than dictators, which is a good thing.

wasnt it some of you who said in the burqa ban "if they dont like it, they move somewhere else"?

and beside as i know in democracy it is the biggest part that decides, not the small one! cause if it was then nazis would be elected through europe!
gaddafi is using violence just as they use violence, he even said that he wants peace with the opposition. what i am trying to say is that, the media is portraying him as he was hitler or something! but doesnt talk about what he has done

A lot of nations have killed their own people, specially when they rise up against the current government, why is the world singling out Gaddafi?

If you ever talk to people from Libya (even Indians who used to work there), they will tell you that Gaddafi has done a lot of good work in Libya. Literacy rate in Libya is the highest in north africa (82%), HDI is 0.755(high), and GDP per capita income is also the highest in that region. He might be bad in some areas, but he's done quite some good as well. You can hardly call it an oppressive regime.

Point is, that Libya has natural resources, which are of use to the west. And Libya is not strong enough to defend itself. No one attacked Rwanda when Hutu were performing genocide on Tutsis (estimated killed around 0.5 million/20% of population), they just sent a UN peace keeping force. There is nothing in Rwanda which is of use to anyone. You do the math...

The tax payers will not pay for well being of other nations. They are not willing to pay to build other nations, but to protect their interests. You want a return on what you spend. Plain and simple.

Additionally Gaddafis approach as a defender of African causes created enemies everywhere. The Brits hate him for IRA support. Lately he has been rubbing the West in the wrong ways. He failed to balance it by not creating special relationship with other nations. He was an easy pick for the wolves ( Nato). The wolves typically first identufy the target, isolate it, and then go for the kill.

Nato is nothing without U.S

When the chips hit the table and real enduring capability is needed, perhaps, but with regards to politicking in the alliance things are far less onesided.

What worries me , unilateral decision !!

Yes - a decision decided by foreigners , an invading force on a sovereign its surprising that it does not sounds that much different then our story

What right does NATO or US have , to go in and destroy civilian infrastructure, a form of government , it may not be a democracy but it was a form of government that was brought in by the allied froces when these lands were stolen away from Ottoman Empire.

So what has Mr Gaddafi has done ? That is obnoxious or strange? Sure he loves to live in a tent but that is his heritage just like we watch cricket

One may argue , well he was involved in some plot that crashed a UK plane but he has already paid Billions to UK victims and even when no court was able to proof convincingly that Libya was involved.

What if tomorrow 11/26 trial in USA , states Pakistan helped the Mumbai attacks , so would Pakistan be forced to pay billions ? as well ???

The question is not to accept what ever garbage that Western Media shoves down our throats but to analyze the situation

So what has Gaddafi done , with the vast amount of money well he kept it in banks to put interest on it so it can be used for benefit of Libya - what do Europe do they steal that money !!!

What did Gaddafi did he donated to Africa helped them launch settelites and various other ambitious projects .....

Which is why African nations were against the strikes !!!

Media keeps saying Gaddafi is a mad man , a crazy person , or a difficult person , but these are nothing but a biased opion that was created becasue Gaddafi tried to protect his citizens. Unlike Pakistan that shifts its citizens in hoods, and vand to USA , Libya said no , I will not hand over any citizen

What else has the mad man done , well he wrote his books - is that any different then what western leaders do ? Or even Musharif he wrote his book

The bottom line is Gaddafi said look oil is for my nation and my people I will not let some invadors manage its finances, and he openly supported Palestine ...

As Pakistanis - I think current situation in Libya , is really a future look at what could be happening in Pakistan -

a) We will refuse to hand over the nukes
b) Pakistan Army /Gov will be declared as a evil entity , and ISI as an evil force (similar to how Gaddaffi is portrayed)
c) World will be shown videos of Pakistani soliders killing someone (already happened once in Youtube scandal mean while NATO kills openly)

Sure Gaddafi said , no to Middle east kingdom , becasue they do not support Palestine -

Postive things Mr Gaddafi did:

a) He gave up his weapons program
b) He paid all UK victims
c) He patched things with Italy , and italy said they will pay libya billions back
d) He donated to africa
e) He built largest water reserve underground for libyan people
f) He kept his country out of wars for long as possible

:smokin:

The son that was killed in NATO raid , I think one of them was the guy who was very pro west and infact was educated in USA I think -

The bottom line really is what kind of message that sends to nations , unless you have nuclear weapons your oil and riches will be plundered by NATO

I mean really supporting 300-400 , mercenaries , calling them rebels is that not same as supporting terrorist ??? Because all these terrorist did was they captured oil facilities with guns ...just like how terrorist attempted to take over Pakistan navy facility ...

So what if a Security counsel resolution tomorrow says , go take Pakistani Nuclear weapons ???

I say PAKISTAN STAND UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE ..

You and iran and other nations with army are next as NATO will attempt to demilitarize nations it OWNS it really is ownage , by putting in pawns to control things ... like they did in dark ages.

Ask yourself what if tomorrow US/NATO says TTP , is legit , and Pakistan is wrong let TTP form next governement and if you don't let them we will attack you !!!

How would pakistan feel if 200-300 rebels are supported by CIA ...

Back
Top Bottom